Sub Female looking for Dom Male (Or futa, or tentacle/monster thing) (2/4 taken)

Started by Irishfire87, January 06, 2016, 12:40:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irishfire87

(See Idea section at bottom for what I am currently most interested in.)  I'm open to several kinds of rps, stories, relationships, kinks etc.    As far as length per reply I am good with anything from a couple of sentences to a couple of paragraphs as long as I know what you want ahead of time.  I am also alright with long-term or short-term RPs.  While I like building story at times, I wouldn't mind the ERPs starting off quickly and building a story off from the initial event.

Kinks that I'm looking for:  Non-Con, My character being roughly dominated, Incest (FatherxDaughter, MotherxSon, BrotherxSister), Me playing submissive, School, Tentacle, Monster, Unwanted Creampies, Impregnation/Breeding, or even Futa, large dicks and am open to several other things.   I'm not looking for half of these to be in one rp or anything either.  If you want to we can but we can have just one of the elements in an rp too.

Another RP I wouldn't mind would be Naruto, Pokemon or something from the Marvel world be it consenting or non-con.

What I'm currently NOT looking for:  Blackmail, Using a gun/knife or any other weapon to coerce my character into something, Watersports, Scat or Squirting.  Also, on site I will not go younger than 18 or 17 if the partner is 18.

Due to schedule and life in general I currently am looking for 2 sentence to 2 paragraph posts and may reply as slowly as once every couple of days.  Also, I'm putting a cap at 4 on site rps.  Currently I have 2 of 4 taken.  PM me if interested.

Ideas: 

Incest:  Have the ERP start off with an encounter where a son/brother/father walks in on his mother/sister/daughter while they are in the shower, accidental or not and the male is overcome with lust and forcibly takes the female which leads to a story of the male taking control of the female sexually in their lives.  Or the same could apply to the male walking in on the female while she is sleeping naked.

School:  This could be a short one off or be longer, but have it start with the teacher male or female, giving a student a long detention in which the male, be it a male teacher or male student takes advantage of being alone with the female.  To lengthen in the male could try to break the female after the initial sex.

Pokemon:  Random though this may be I am really interested in an RP/Erp where two people start off in Pallet Town at the same time as new trainers and work as a team as the go through the lands of pokemon, developing a relationship over time which would likely turn to being sexual at some point but wouldn't have to.

Tentacle/Monster:  My character could be camping in the woods by herself when at night either while she is asleep or before she goes to sleep either some kind of monster of your choosing or a tentacle plant/monster with large and thick tentacles come and force themselves on her.  This would be one that would be a good breeding one out of all of the ideas as well.