Griff's Corner [F seeking M + Fs, primarily Doctor Who fandom]

Started by Theta Sigma, August 16, 2012, 02:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theta Sigma

Hello there! I am Griff, welcome to my revamped request thread.
I am selectively looking for new RPs.
First off, a few things about me:
- I am a lot more comfortable playing as a male, and for very few exceptions will I play as a female.
- I can be a slow poster, and sometimes my posting rates can be erratic. I respond when I feel ready, when my muse lets me. This might mean that I respond to some threads faster than others. I do make my partners aware of any large absences, however.
- I RP via thread, email and PM, in that order of preference.
- My O&Os are here.
- And my A&As are here.
- I am always, always interested in Doctor Who stories, no matter how obscure it may be.
- My males are mostly switchy. It depends on the situation and the characters. My females are generally more submissive.
- Last but not least, send me a PM if you see anything you are interested in here.

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Theta Sigma

- Anything that is bolded stands for a craving.
- Anything with a line through it has been taken.
- When it comes to Doctor Who, I play as the eleventh Doctor, and only the eleventh. I am more than familiar with the expanded universe, and love to indulge in it.
- I am open to suggestions, if you have something in mind you think I would like, feel free to drop me a PM.

PLAYING AS A MALE

The Doctor x Possessive Human
Humans in their very nature can be very racist. I want to see a human, male or female, taking ownership of the Doctor. Maybe when he's weak, or restrained. And I want to write him being used and abused by his owner, I want to see him beaten down into submission, and I want to make him cope with it and the racism in the universe.

The Doctor x Clara Oswald
So, I have a few of these threads already, but now that the first episode introducing her modern style has been aired, I'd like something based around that, too.

The Doctor x OC
Because I thoroughly enjoy setting this alien up with random girls as companions. It's incredibly fun. Ideas would be best discussed over PM. I'm pretty open minded as far as this goes.

The Doctor/Mr Clever x Clara
So, perhaps they don't manage to get the Doctor tied up in time in the episode. Perhaps it goes a different way, and Mr Clever gets her on his own. Likely a one shot, likely very dark and non-con.

The Doctor x Alien
Perhaps he's been caught and is being used against his will for someone's sick pleasure, or they're trying to get information out of him. Either way, I want some sub Doctor and a whole lot of angst.

The Doctor x The Doctor
Yes! This could be done a few ways. Either with the 11th Doctor ganger, a future/past version of himself, or with his 10th regeneration. I'm happy to discuss this and go with either of the options I've listed, or even hearing a few more ideas.

Matt Smith x Anyone
Opening this up again because I love playing the bastard. I'll pair him with just about anyone.

The Doctor x The Master (Or Rassilon)
I want some reluctant Doctor, he's caught and held captive, with no choice but to succumb to his greatest rival (Or the greatest Time Lord) and his wishes.

OC Time Lord x OC Time Lord
Exactly what it says on the tin, really. Something on Gallifrey. Maybe during the Time War... I have no idea. I just really, really want to write about Gallifrey in all it's glory.
This one would require extensive knowledge about Gallifrey, Time Lords, the War, if we indeed choose to set it during that time.

Something with this guy. No plots in mind, I just want to create something around this picture.

And, in a similar respect, anyone willing to play with this badass demon will forever have my love. He's a more established character, however.

PLAYING AS A FEMALE

11th Doctor x OC
Because who doesn't want to pretend to be his companion? ;o

Matt Smith x Fan
I seriously crave this. I blame his charismatic self entirely.

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Gray Fox

May I ask you to explain the idea behind Fox x Human Female ?
Eyes that see the light of expiring souls. A meeting predestined by the divine. An act of Love by The Last King.

Fadereaper

human x gryphon sounds kind of interesting.
Peace is a lie there is only passion, through passion I gain strength, through strength I gain power, through power I gain victory, through victory my chains are broken, the force shall free me.

O/O

Theta Sigma

Added:
The Doctor/Mr Clever x Clara

Modified:
Added some scraps of ideas to OC Time Lord x OC Time Lord
Also marked an idea as taken

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Theta Sigma

I've scrapped a few plots which are already being used in other places, and two plots I'm no longer interested in doing. I've also added one inspirational image, and one image of my own OC I'm looking for a plot for.
Also, I've added a fandom section, indicating which ones I'm happy to play in, but don't necessarily have a plot for.

I'm selectively looking for a few new RPs to take on, because I am a total addict. But be warned, I am a slow poster at times. >_>

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Theta Sigma

Just basically updated everything. Selectively looking, still looking... Just might be a little slow at times.

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Theta Sigma

Added:
The Doctor x Possessive Human

I've also reopened:
The Doctor x The Master

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Theta Sigma

Tweaked my O&Os, prettified the thread and updated some general information.

I've also reopened Matt Smith x Anyone as a pairing, and altered a bit of information on some of the other pairings.

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns