Marauder's Era Harry Potter : Dark Times Rising Recruitment (Need Canons)

Started by SweetSerenade, May 24, 2013, 01:21:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetSerenade

So my idea for OOC threads.

OOC - Rule - Chat Thread (Our Official OOC thread, this being a Recruitment thread. First post of the thread will go over the plot basics, and the rules. As well as an explanation of how 'Act's' Work.)

OOC - Character Profiles (Thread for character profiles, They have to be Pmed to Sweet/Rogue (Student) or Sweet/Adult Co-GM(Google never responded whether he wanted to) - They have to be accepted first, before the player can post them.)

OOC - Character Relationship Threads (Players post basics of their characters, and PM back and forth with other players to decide what level of friendliness characters have. This is mostly for OCs and Canons. Ocs cannot force a relationship on Canons, the canon has to agree. Anyone that feels they are being forced should PM me immediately!) -Technically we could include this in the Character Profiles thread, but I feel players posts would be long enough /anyways/ so I kind of want a go to spot for it.

Then I will start working on the opening Act 1 Thread ideas for Hogwarts, and for the Adult world.

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

RainbowRian

SweetSerenade

Quote from: RainbowRian on July 15, 2013, 04:36:33 PM
So you'd like those first, yes?

No no, I was asking how all of you felt about those being the basics of our OOC threads. Those are the threads banners my friends are supposed to give me. If they don't do so by tomorrow, I'll start working on them asap - and get them up.

RainbowRian

Oh, well if you need help I am here.  and that sounds good.

fireandblood

Has nothing to do with anything being discussed - just wanted to drop in and say I'm still interested! I've been a bit absent lately but replying should move back up to regular now. Also... I have skimmed over the recent posts, but to make sure, your OC-profile type things haven't been made yet, correct?

Ember Star

Sounds good, Sweets. If you need a adult Co-gm, I'm available to help you with whatever. 
Quote from: RainbowRian on July 15, 2013, 04:36:33 PM
So you'd like those first, yes?
I would, yes. Because I need them to appropriately color theme the adult profiles.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

SweetSerenade

Quote from: fireandblood on July 15, 2013, 04:41:27 PM
Has nothing to do with anything being discussed - just wanted to drop in and say I'm still interested! I've been a bit absent lately but replying should move back up to regular now. Also... I have skimmed over the recent posts, but to make sure, your OC-profile type things haven't been made yet, correct?

Oh no, Ember was super awesome and made the profile formats for The Houses... but we are waiting on the completion of the three profile styles for the Adults. (Order, Death Eater, Neutral)

Rainbow, feel free to talk to Ember about ideas for graphics for the adult profiles.

Ember, I'll consider you as a possibility for Adult Co-Gm. I need to talk it over with Rogue.

Ember Star

okie dokie :) Oh, just as a note, probably going to a moving this evening and tomorrow is my birthday. So, IDK how much I'll be on tomorrow and even if I have time and graphics, I'll probably wait until Wednesday to code the adult profiles.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Rogue

Quote from: RainbowRian on July 15, 2013, 04:44:11 PM
Okay, I am confused on what is needed from me.  One says no and the other yes, so please for my sanity PM me with a checklist.  Oh... btw...

v1.0
Basically for the OC sheets, they have banners. Those are what we need from you. *nods*

Ember Star

Quote from: RainbowRian on July 15, 2013, 04:44:11 PM
Okay, I am confused on what is needed from me.  One says no and the other yes, so please for my sanity PM me with a checklist.  Oh... btw...

v1.0
oh this looks perfect!

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Ember Star on July 15, 2013, 04:48:28 PM
okie dokie :) Oh, just as a note, probably going to a moving this evening and tomorrow is my birthday. So, IDK how much I'll be on tomorrow and even if I have time and graphics, I'll probably wait until Wednesday to code the adult profiles.

Understood :D

RainbowRian

I will be doing another Death eater one to give a choice as well as two for each other one. unless I love it too much

Ember Star

Quote from: RainbowRian on July 15, 2013, 05:11:31 PM
I will be doing another Death eater one to give a choice as well as two for each other one. unless I love it too much
can you also make better quality versions of classic house banners when you're done? The ones I have are crap. I'll pm them to you

RainbowRian

Rogue

RainbowRian

Thank you, I will work on the others tomm after work (The houses)  Im a bit tired and its time to cook

Ember Star

I'm on the fence about the Neutral ones. But the others are lovely!

RainbowRian

That's the thing about "neutral" they tend to be bland. We could use the ministry one unless anyone has ideas

Rogue

Quote from: RainbowRian on July 15, 2013, 07:35:22 PM
That's the thing about "neutral" they tend to be bland. We could use the ministry one unless anyone has ideas

I like them because they blend in which is best for "neutral"

SweetSerenade

We need the option of a Neutral course for Witches and Wizards. There are many who were neither on the Death Eaters or Order side. Not everyone has a job with the ministry either.

RainbowRian

Well pm me ideas on how to improve neutral and I will try tomm

SweetSerenade

RainbowRian

I could just make a witch and wizard one dropping the neutral wording. As well as the house ones. I may give them my own flair so stylisticly they match the others

SweetSerenade

Quote from: RainbowRian on July 15, 2013, 08:34:46 PM
I could just make a witch and wizard one dropping the neutral wording. As well as the house ones. I may give them my own flair so stylisticly they match the others

That could work :D

RainbowRian