The Prison Escape/When Darkness Falls (NC-H/NC-E)(Update *read my last post*)

Started by sleepingferret, August 08, 2008, 05:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sleepingferret

No you can arrange them how you want.

Josietta

Before I get my sheet all done up and everything. I wanted to know if this is still a go? If people are still interested?

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

sleepingferret

Roll Call! Attention!

Anyone who had expressed interest and is still interested, say I, me, or whatever.....  Anyone who is just now dropping by and is interested also say I, me, or whatever... so I can get a quick head count again.

Far eyes

What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0

Jeramiahh

I think I'll pass, honestly. Sorry to keep ya waiting.
I'm not shy. I'm silently stalking my prey.
There are two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not quite sure about the first one.

sleepingferret

Ok, I'm thinking of skipping the Prison Escape adventure and just running the actual game.  The Prison Escape adventure is something I worked up as an optional opening, but was written after I wrote the actual campaign outline.

That being said, since this is an online role playing situation rather than a normal tabletop group, I was thinking about making this a bit more interesting.

So here's what I'd like to see:

I need first and foremost a few say 4 - 6 people to play the key characters of the graduating class from the academy.  These will also be the adventurers that will be going through the remainder of the campaign.

I need others to play the roles of various students at the academy, including those of the graduating class that for whatever reason don't get selected to participate in this important mission by the Dean of the academy.

I will also need others to play instructors and veteran adventurers, these roles will at first perhaps only seem to influence what happens as the story begins and the last few weeks of classes are played out and events unfold; but later these roles will be NPC/PCs that either help the PCs along at times or turn into side stories that influence the campaign and thus perhaps influence the PCs.

So anyone who might be interested drop a line here or send me a message with any questions.

Thanks and best regards. 

PS - I may alter the prison adventure and drop it in or I may keep it stowed away for another time.

Josietta

Its a little up in the air for me right now. I have a few too many games but I might be able to squeeze in something. We'll see. I am interested, just not sure when I'll get something in writing.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!