Warhammer 40k RP (Male seeking Female)

Started by Gunner, May 06, 2016, 04:34:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunner

I've really been hoping to get a Warhammer 40k (freeform) RP going for a while now, and while i have played corruption-based RPs (using both Slaanesh and Tyranids), I'm looking currently for something a bit more two-sided.  The two starters below are just ideas, if you have your own idea you'd like to play out please run it by me & we'll see what we see.

Thanks for looking.

SUPER-CRAVING The Trooper (Warhammer 40k)
A female inquisitor plucks a male guardsman from the battlefield to join her retinue, which happened to have consisted solely of females for several standard years.  The guardsman is both honored and nervous, the enormity of the task which he had 'agreed' to slowly sinking in.  The female members, used to the underhanded and covert operations of the Inquisition, make designs on him for their own enjoyment.  Who will test out their new comrade first?  The manipulative & temperamental psyker?  The sultry assassin?  The wild jungle fighter?  The stoic Battle Sister?  The ultra-submissive savant?  The zealous priestess?  Perhaps even the inscrutable Inquisitor herself?

The idea would be the interactions between MC & your female characters, both sexual & non-sexual, as well as combat.  I had envisioned trysts, seduction, teases, having to prove his worth (to earn a sexual partner) & just plain 'ol having my character occasionally used as a boy toy.

Kinks: Combat/Violence (non-sexual), mind games, fighting

Liasons Of Convenience
A less developed idea about a male local (arbite?  PDF trooper?) assigned to work with a female member of an inquisitor's retinue (or the inquisitor herself).  They would be working closely as a pair, with little or no support, to uncover something untoward going on, perhaps in the depths of a hive or deep jungles.  Fighting, sleuthing, and a bit of adult-type fun.

Kinks: Combat/Violence (non-sexual)

The Slow Corruption (Warhammer 40k)
A female Inquisitor, during the course of fighting a pleasure cult, is sucked through a portal, and ends up alone on a seemingly abandoned space hulk. Can she find her way home, or will she fall afoul of the dark, corrupting influence of the ship and let it make her into something entirely new.

Kinks: rape/non-con, mind control/mind affecting, tentacle, group, impregnation, body mod, slight bimbofication/transformation, lesbian, BAD end

For The Hive
A new hive fleet has splintered away and begun its siege upon inhabited space, the biological weapons and purpose-evolved killing machines of the swarm descending upon the planet.  While the creatures fell upon the defenders mercilessly, something new and disturbing was observed.  Some of the retreating defenders swore they saw something tyranids were never known for...  Taking prisoners.  And as horrendous as it sounded, no one could guess the true horror of what happened to those captured.  The (mostly) women were taken to become the latest in tyranid abominations.  Their minds were shattered then reassembled as tools of The Hive, as the same was done to their bodies, eventually turning them into the weapons of their race's downfall.

Long story short, female characters (I imagined guards women, but some other races could be sprinkled in too) captured, raped, mind warped & mutated into custom tyranid hybrids.

Kinks: rape/non-con, mind control/mind affecting/mind breaking, tentacle, group, impregnation, body mod/extreme body mod, transformation, lesbian, species traitor, poisons/drugs, BAD end

How A Planet Falls

This would be an RP about a Slaneeshi cult taking root on an imperial world, beginning with the originating cabal and playing through as they slowly gain influence and infiltrate the important offices and agencies of the planet, quietly subverting all it touches as it turns the the Imperium against itself, corrupting the very souls involved.  It would probably be a more long-term RP, and have many facets and subplots and a slew of characters.  I'd love to have a partner who will world-build with me.

Kinks:  rape/non-con, mind control/mind affecting, tentacle, group, impregnation, body mod, slight bimbofication/transformation, lesbian, subversion, corruption, BAD end, damn near anything else
"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition."
-Rudyard Kipling

Gunner

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition."
-Rudyard Kipling

Gunner

-Rudyard Kipling

Gunner

-Rudyard Kipling

Gunner

-Rudyard Kipling

Gunner

-Rudyard Kipling

Gunner

-Rudyard Kipling

Gunner

18Dec19 - Bumped.

For the first time in over two years.  Yay!
-Rudyard Kipling

Gunner

-Rudyard Kipling

Gunner

-Rudyard Kipling

Gunner

-Rudyard Kipling

Gunner

-Rudyard Kipling

Gunner

-Rudyard Kipling

Gunner

-Rudyard Kipling