Soap Opera RP Round 2

Started by Jecht, March 05, 2010, 01:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jecht

Hey everyone, I know my last attempt at this died after a fairly good run, but I'd like to possibly start another one. I haven't came up with a storyline but it would be just like every other Soap Opera you watch on TV: Romance, sex, Murder, betrayal, etc etc. I know there many RPs like this already but I'd love to start this up again.
If you would like to see how the first one went, go here

Once we have at least a few people interested, I'll setup the character sheet.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Carlissa

I think your missing pregnancy in that post, love...
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Jecht

In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Carlissa

What can I say? You'll never escape me...

Is it ok if we do the same thing as the last RP, by the way? I mean, the relationship? I have a different story for my character, though...
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Jecht

Of course! I wouldn't want anything different!
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

I'm really wanting to start something like this back up. I can come up with a plot if it will make it more appealing.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Little Wolfie

I wouldn't mind joining in, seeing as I love a soap opera called General Hospital. >.> It's the best show ever! Sorry. But, if it's still open, I would love to join.
With Life comes Death. With Death comes Mourning. With Mourning comes Pain. With Pain comes Death. It's a circle we live. When you don't fear Death, yourself, but fear Death of those close, You deal with circle many, many times. Tis, is why we try to turn the pain from mourning, into something enjoyable. But, when it is failed, it will lead to Death, and the circle, will start over. It's like the circle of Life, but not how you were taught.

Jecht

Yeah so far there's only 2 of us. I'm thinking of waiting til we have at least one more or 2 more. So if you know anyone that would be interested, please point them here.

I haven't came up with a starting plot or anything so if you have any ideas, please let me know.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Belladonna1

*wanders in and looks around*

So, is this going to be like exaggerated silliness?  Like where your brother is really your dad- or your sister is your wife?

Sounds FUN! Count me in!
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!

Jecht

lol we have the same exactly post count
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Belladonna1

lol- one ahead of ya now! ;)
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!

Jecht

Yeah but I thought it was funny
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Belladonna1

Do you want any kind of character sheet/bio yet?

Jecht

Yeah, I'll make one tomorrow. I need to come up with the outline of the town so we have places to work at. I'll make a map of the town and everything.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry