Murder on the Elliquiy Express

Started by Kip, March 25, 2010, 06:35:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kip

The Elliquiy Express was one of the world's most luxurious trains.  Each year, it offered an opportunity for people to travel the world in unsurpassed opulence with all their wants and needs taken care - even those that they weren't aware of.  People traveled from all over the world to enjoy the once in a lifetime experience the journey offered.

Aware of the demand, the owners could decide who they invited onboard and, as a result, only the lucky or obscenely rich were lucky enough to board the train each year.  With only four sleeping cars, berths were extremely limited - particularly given the spaciousness of each suite. 

You are one of the lucky few to board this journey.  You may not know it now but it will be one of the most unique trips you will ever experience.  Two (or more) of the passengers are pathological murderers picking off the innocent night by night.  Will you survive and even enjoy the trip?

This is a game loosely based on the mafia style of gaming but with unique twists.

See this thread for more information and to express interest

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~