So... Mitt Romney

Started by Beorning, August 29, 2012, 01:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stattick

Well, I know that Republicans have recently talked about getting rid of the EPA, FDA, and the endowments to PBS and Planned Parenthood. I think they were talking about getting rid of the HUD too... mostly, they just want to get rid of all the regulatory agencies that stop them from making ridiculous amounts of money at the public's expense.

I don't see any reason why not either. We might as well embrace our status as the wealthiest third world country. And like third world countries, we should live in a pollution blighted environment, have no protections in place for clean, healthful food, water, and medicine, have no national arts, no contraceptive care, no health care, and no federal dollars to revitalize urban areas. Sarcasm aside, there are South American and African nations that are more enlightened than the policies that some Republicans have publicly endorsed.
O/O   A/A

Callie Del Noire

Some candidates want to do in the FDA, OSHA, the Departments of Energy and Education too.

Trieste

Someone joked on Facebook that the GOP wants smaller government for the same reason that crooks want fewer cops. ::)

Teo Torriatte

Lol @ Obama on the stump right now... stage 3 Romnesia! ROFL!

And now he's going through a Jeff Foxworthy-esque rundown about the symptoms of Romnesia *giggles*

Oniya

Quote from: Luna on October 23, 2012, 09:34:59 AM
Lol @ Obama on the stump right now... stage 3 Romnesia! ROFL!

And now he's going through a Jeff Foxworthy-esque rundown about the symptoms of Romnesia *giggles*

I hope that gets YouTubed...  ;D
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Teo Torriatte

Here is one from 3 days ago... he goes through the symptoms lol

Obama warns of "Romnesia" symptoms

Teo Torriatte

And here it is... stage 3 Romnesia ROFL. Not the best quality, tho.

President Says Obama Care Can Take Care of 'Romnesia' 10/23/12

Sabby

New Morning

I didn't vote for this kind of change... not this kind at all.

Avis habilis

Call me crazy, but I have a hard time believing people who would get in a twist over the prospect of same-sex marriage would have voted for O in the first place.

Leaving aside, of course, the fact that the ad's a baldfaced lie.