Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironwolf85

BAM you are now bald.

I wish I had a more beautiful body.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Stone

Granted. Your body is so beautiful that it is cryogenically frozen to serve as source material for the transhuman race. Your face is not part of the package, since it looks like a cat's boiled furball.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

VigilantLlama

I wish I didn't need to eat to survive.

BellaVita

Granted! But now you have consume twice your body weight in water everyday in order to survive!

I wish I could change my hair color at will.

Merry Gentry

granted, but now you get carried away and your hair can't stay one color so it's constantly changing like a bad tv remote gone haywire, green, blue, red, orange, pink, purple.. all within the span of a few minutes.

I wish I could sleep for an entire day, just one whole day.
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Vampricprincessty

Granted! But now you will be unable to sleep at all for the next week.

I wish I could learn Japanese without any effort.

BellaVita

Granted, but now you have been forbidden to ever go to Japan or watch/read anything in Japanese.

I wish I had 10 million dollars.

Scribbles

Wish granted, you now have ten million Zimbabwean dollars, roughly equivalent to twenty thousand US dollars, congrats!

I wish I had a weapon of mass destruction! There's no way this can go wrong...
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

Stone

Granted. You mass destroy your own continent while aiming for the moon. You are not immune to WMDs, so you get shunted.

I wish the word shunted was used more often.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Merry Gentry

Granted, but now it's overused and it's annoying as hell.

I wish I never needed to worry about having enough money!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Wispyr

Granted, you now live on a not so tropical island in the middle of nowhere where any and all forms of currency are irrelevant because you live in complete solitude.

I wish that I could just take what's in my brain and instantly apply it to paper in whatever fashion I wanted.

Stone

Granted. All your grey matter is now out on paper. You're dead. Chill.

I wish post-modern noir robot jazz operas were a thing.

Merry Gentry

Granted, but now they take over the world and we are forced to wait on them and cater to their every need.  Slaves essentially till we drop.

I wish I wasn't so cold!

justme4386

Granted - you feel very warm all of a sudden... just to realize that your house is burning.

I wish I didn't have to shave "down below" all the time.

(Have fun with that, I know I would.)  O8)
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Scribbles

Granted, you're now a head in a jar, kept alive by... science!

I wish life was a box of chocolates!
AA and OO

Kirsten Remoire

Granted: You are now a piece of chocolate on Valentine's day, being eaten by miley Cyrus.

I wish I was famous.

BlueMaiden88

Granted:  You are now famous, not for any real talent, but because someone caught you doing something embarrassing.  Everyone now uses you as a meme to make fun of embarrassing situations.  You receive no money, just shame when people recognize you on the street.

I wish I had the skills to sew professionally, without getting carpal tunnel.

Belle33

Granted.  You can sew like the best. Sadly, you have an uncommon and deadly allergy to needles and thread.  Weird. 

I wish I had the voice of an angel when I sing. 

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Scribbles

*Bang* Granted...  :P

I wish we all communicated in song!
AA and OO

steele

Granted .. have you heard some of the wails that people call song.. its a double edged sword.. pleasant but can also be piercing pain.

I wish there was no jealousy harnessed in this world.
If you can put it off till tomorrow ..perhaps its not worth doing at all.

Steele's OnOs  Steele's AAs

Stone

Granted. Jealousy is now simply sown and allowed to grow on its own. It ends up eating the world, naturally.

I wish everyone could drink clean water.

xxpsychoxx

Granted, but the water is so clean that the infinitesimal microbes of nutrients usually residing in water are now lacking cuzing plants and animals to die.

I wish for a rose.

BlueMaiden88

granted, but that rose turns out to be a modified hybrid strain that triggers a previously unknown fatal allergic reaction in you.

I wish I had another cup of this delicious tea.

Scribbles

Granted! *promptly snatches tea for her own*

I wish I had some cheese cake to go with this delicious tea!
AA and OO

Stone

Granted. But because cheese cake is an arbitrary name, you end up with a cake made of cheese and only cheese. Enjoy!

I wish corruption existed only in this thread and nowhere else.