Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 5 [Villagers Win]

Started by Autumn Sativus, July 02, 2009, 01:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Desan

Though Aiden was a womanizer, and took much of the women to his hut every night on a daily basis, Desan still was saddened to see such a lively man become nothing but a spirit. Who could've killed such a fun and outgoing friend? Someone must've been jealous! He looks at the crowd. Of course it could be anyone, a lot of women were jealous if Aiden didn't take them home, a lot of men were probably equally jealous if he took home one of the ladies that they liked...Hmmm..

If anyone is to be jealous..I'd choose LadySky. She loved being handled by him and taken to his home! Bur I bet she couldn't bear to see another woman go with him instead of herself!
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Ryven

Ryven points to LadySky.  "I bet you're just trying to fatten us up with those pies of yours.  Well...I'll have none of it!"

LadySky

LadySky hears of the voting going on and makes her way to the village center, carefully avoiding manure piles.

"I am not a furry beast and my pies are simply a way to make a living. I won't beg because that never does any good but I vow on Rockin & Aiden's graves, I am not a werewolf."

After making her plea she trudges slowly back home hoping that her fellow villagers will rethink their decision. Almost safe in her hut she trips and falls into her flowerbed, which she had just added manure to the previous day....
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes:
    • LadySky – 5 votes: Josietta, Sir Desan, Ryven, Evil Pixie, Scott
    • Evil Pixie – 3 votes: LadySky, Kipoc, Kitsu
    • Kipoc – 1 vote: Teno
    • Josietta
    • Kitsu
    • Marguerite
    • Rafufu
    • Rhapsody
    • Ryven
    • Saku
    • Scott
    • Sir Desan
    • Teno

Not yet voted: Marguerite, Rafufu, Rhapsody, Saku

Remaining Roles:
    • 5 Peasants
    • 1 Healer
    • 1 Seer
    • 2 Soulmates
    • 4 Werewolves
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Kip

Kipoc stood back and listened for a while, then raised an eyebrow at Evil Pixie.  "You were outside all night and you saw nothing?  I find that hard to believe.  I think that Evil Pixie is to blame."

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

DarkAngel

looking at Kipoc "I was out hunting herbs and no I didn't see anything or hear anything " she looked around "I am never seen I learn to hide "

Lady Sky She was out that night , Because i saw her leaving her place with a pie she did.

Scott

Kitsu

Another night, another death. It seemed to be becoming a bad trend. He didn't bother going to see the body this time, having heard the others speaking of it he knew it had been the same killer as the night before. There was a rumor spreading that it was the doing of werewolves. What an unsettling thought. That meant it could be any of his fellow villagers. Maybe even more than one. He hadn't made many friends in this little group yet, and with the paranoia of befriending one of the murderers didn't encourage him to.

As he'd gone to bed that night, he'd happened to glance out his window and see Evil Pixie wondering off into the woods. As far as he was concerned, it took a brave soul to venture into the dark and dangerous woods the night of an animal attack. Either that, or it took a certain amount of belief that she wouldn't be attacked.

Though he hated the idea of lynching someone without knowing for sure if they were at fault, he felt fairly certain that his vote would be falling in the proper direction. "Selena was very suspicious last night. Who wanders around at night when someone died that very day?"
Been away a while. Looking to cure my boredom. <3

Autumn Sativus

[[I think that was your vote, Scott? Remember to bold so I can be sure. =)]]
Us against the world

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Saku

Eh... let's say ... Evil Pixie since Marguerite is usually right on these things :p
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Marguerite

-Chuckles-

I voted for Evil Pixie to even out the odds.

Josietta

Some of the other villagers had a point and maybe she should give LadySky another chance. It could very well be EvilPixie but Pixie could also be the healer of the village. It was all very confusing. Josi wasn't sure what to do and instead looked at the other votes. I'm not positive on any of it but I'm also not wanting to kill the healer if Pixie happens to be just that with the herbal bits. So maybe I'll just vote for Ryven , after all he could be fattening us up too. At this point it could be anyone.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Ryven

I have yet to bake anything this go 'round, but if muffins are needed, perhaps I should start.

Rhapsody

After debating it for some time whilst enjoying her fresh-baked pie courtesy of LadySky, Rhapsody eventually casts her vote for Evil Pixie
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Ryven

((Why are we lynching Evil Pixie when LadySky got more votes?))

Autumn Sativus

[[Sorry for all the mix up... Apparently I can't count today.]]

With the villagers decided, they take Evil Pixie from her place and leave her chained to a tree in the center of town while thye prepare themselves for the deed that must be done. After sharpening pitchforks and shovels, they march back toward the tree, prepared to do what they had to to keep their town safe.

It would be a bloody and loud death, one that would remain in the minds of the witnesses and partakers forever. But it was done, and after finding only a few herbs on Evil Pixie's body, they group decides to check her home. Finding nothing more there, they come to the conclusion that she was only a Peasant.

With heavy hearts the village heads back to their chosen homes, deciding it would be best to sleep this off the best they could and hope that nothing would happen during the night.

Lynch Votes:
    • Evil Pixie – 6 votes: LadySky, Kipoc, Kitsu, Marguerite, Saku, Rhapsody
    • LadySky – 5 votes: Sir Desan, Ryven, Evil Pixie, Scott, rafufu
    • Kipoc – 1 vote: Teno
    • Ryven - 1 vote: Josietta
    • Josietta
    • Kitsu
    • Marguerite
    • Rafufu
    • Rhapsody
    • Saku
    • Scott
    • Sir Desan
    • Teno

Remaining Roles:
    • 4 Peasants
    • 1 Healer
    • 1 Seer
    • 2 Soulmates
    • 4 Werewolves
Us against the world

LadySky

Filled with fear as she finds half the village turning against her LadySky locks herself away in her little hut and cries for hours as she launders her manure stained clothing. Vowing to never bake another pie again she throws all her cooking supplies out the window and smirks as they land in a giant manure pile.

Crawling under her covers she shivers in fear and prays for peace.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Teno

Teno watches as LadySky ran off, wondering how hurt she must feel that people she used to be able to trust were now turning on her. He hoped he would get a chance in the morning to speak to her, and console her if he could, but as she was locked away inside, he returned to his wagon and went to sleep.

Autumn Sativus

The night passed with only some commotion. Those who slept lightly or were awake may have heard the sounds of those up and out of their beds rustling through the spaces between homes. It was some time into the night when four agonized howls rose, the werewolves unable to fill their stomachs on this night as they had been foiled by the town's Healer.

The Healer had luckily happened by when one villager was gently carried out of their home, waiting until the wolves had wandered away for a moment to dash in and grab up the other villager, tucking them back into their bed and lacing the door with wolf's bane.

As the village woke, some recalled the howls of the night, and began pointing fingers at those they felt were responsible for the ruckus.

Players:
    • Josietta
    • Kipoc
    • Kitsu
    • LadySky
    • Marguerite
    • Rafufu
    • Rhapsody
    • Ryven
    • Saku
    • Scott
    • Sir Desan
    • Teno

Remaining Roles:
    • 4 Peasants
    • 1 Healer
    • 1 Seer
    • 2 Soulmates
    • 4 Werewolves
Us against the world

LadySky

A new day dawns and LadySky stays hidden under her covers in fear. Refusing to emerge she throws a wadded up piece of paper out a window with the name Ryven written upon it. Unfortunatly it lands in a pile of manure.

Scott

Scott sadly cleans the blood off his tools and wishes they could undo what they had done the day before. "We can't afford to make many more mistakes" he says as he writes LadySky on a slip of paper and slips it into the box.

Kitsu

Kitsu hadn't slept very well that night, the unsettling feeling of guilt flowing over into his dreams. Drowsily emerging from his own hut he noticed the lack of any crowds or dead bodies. He was surprised, though pleasantly. That small joy was short lived, however, when the voting started for the day's lynching. They'd yet to find the guilty one after all.

Sighing, he resigned himself to having to vote again. He didn't like the possibility of being wrong again, but there wasn't much he could do. If he refused to vote, it could make the other villagers suspicious of him.

Fetching his own slip of paper, he neatly scrawled the name Rafufu across it before dropping it in the box alongside Scott's.
Been away a while. Looking to cure my boredom. <3

Marguerite

Rubbing at her eyes, she wanted to go back to sleep. Glancing at the list, she wrote down the names and picked one out of a hat. Ryven had been chosen from the hat game. "Sorry, Ryven, I do love your muffins."