[DnD 5E] Out of the Abyss

Started by Premier, March 19, 2016, 08:44:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Premier

TheFourthShade

I don't need eyes to see the truth.

Revelation

If we have a druid in melee as well, that's fine with me!

I also found another image of the character art I might use for Mikhail, I like options

Also I hate to pester with inane questions! but I imagine there might not be much in the way of smut content in the RP, right? Fleeing from drow and more than likely demons, along with the underdark being rather unsavory and probably with a lack of proper safe havens, I don't see much in the way of that stuff happening, right? Not that I mind, but I figured i'd ask ahead of time just so it can be more gauged.

DeviantMunster

*gasps* And Elliquian interested in the level of smut in a RP? Unheard of!

Revelation

Quote from: DeviantMunster on March 22, 2016, 04:35:27 PM
*gasps* And Elliquian interested in the level of smut in a RP? Unheard of!

Hey, it's more curiosity than anything.  :P I'm mostly happy I get to shoot drow. (in time!)

Premier

Quote from: Changingsaint on March 22, 2016, 04:28:29 PM
Also I hate to pester with inane questions! but I imagine there might not be much in the way of smut content in the RP, right? Fleeing from drow and more than likely demons, along with the underdark being rather unsavory and probably with a lack of proper safe havens, I don't see much in the way of that stuff happening, right? Not that I mind, but I figured i'd ask ahead of time just so it can be more gauged.

It's a thing that'll come up as appropriate, but it's not going to be a constant feature no. More of a regular dungeon crawl with optional banging.  Not everything in the Underdark is horrible, ugly and murderous and there's always downtime dreams for a bit of escapism from the mushroom soup.

If you want a campaign full of casual sex this ain't gonna be it! But when it comes up it should be somewhat meaningful, so if you're into that I got you covered.

Revelation

Nah! That sounds exactly what I was figuring/expecting, which is more than good for me. It was more a question of idle curiosity than needing it or anything.

DeviantMunster

I-it's not like we w... wanted to be molested by s-sexy drow a-anyway!

Premier

Okay so there was way more reading I needed to do than I thought! But I'm getting there. The game will start this week, Easter weekend and all but not today like I said.

Meanwhile the Roll20 "Current State of Play" is open for Application here. Though all you got right now is a picture of some mushrooms.
Edit: Everyone's here!

Make sure to let me know who you are as well if your name is different there. Joining Roll20 is not a requirement if you don't wanna, I'll do pictures to. It's just a convenience thing.

Revelation

Should have joined, name is Selios on roll20.

TheFourthShade

Skynet

Name is Edward Harman on Roll20.

I didn't know that this would be a Roll20 game (figured it was PbP), but I'm still game for it. However, my gaming schedule's pretty full during the weekend. This weekend I have other games to attend to on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Also, name is Edward H. on Roll20.

Revelation

I think the roll20 game is just being used as a mapping tool. It'll be PbP, but the map/game on roll20 is used for mapping/positioning/other things.

Premier

It's a PbP game yeah! Roll20 is going to be used as the map you can check in when we're in combat. It's tidier as you can do your post here, go move the counter on the map in Roll20 and everyone can see what's going on and look about/measure stuff and whatever.

I'll be dropping images here anyway for posterity, but images are harder to mess about with in a neat way like you can when you have the Roll20 tools.

DeviantMunster

Anteros

ONS & OFFS: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=14923.0

I stand with the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe against the North Dakota Access Pipeline https://www.facebook.com/ajplusengli...0139732127536/
Please sign the petition: https://t.co/42VMYy7WzA

Guancyto

DeviantMunster

Premier

That's everyone! Thanks all, I'll bring it up as it's needed.

I work a four day week, so I'll be generally far less active Monday-Wednesday as I do long hours to make up for not working Friday. Does mean I have the time to get us going after work today though, so expect some new threads later today.

Any char gen questions? I'll gather up sheets and pre-game rolls tonight.

DeviantMunster

Revelation

The d20 roll and d10 for how long we've been captured I reckon.

Premier

Guancyto

Gonna be going away over the weekend to visit family for Easter, and the homestead doesn't have much in the way of Internet access. I hope that won't be a huge problem!