All taken.

Started by usagi13chan, December 27, 2009, 03:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

usagi13chan

Alrightly then, I need two characters that are male, hints the title. Here is the plot;

On a cold day, Alice was pushed into the river from a bridge by her soon-to-be-husband. When she was found she suffered from memory lost due to the lack of oxygen in her brain, never to find out why she was pushed into the water. She is now quite and talks only when needed. She ends up in the hands of three brothers who offer to take her in. Vladimir is ever smart and teaches her how to live again; writing, reading and so on. Koravel is the mysterious one but cares for her like no other and last Orion is the childish one and keeps her playful and lively. Each one love her very dear soon one by one takes her to his bed.

Now this is set in 1800's or so, so no modern technology. Each of the boys would have her to themself every other night or so, unless you wanna share. But I do want the boys to react together out of the bedroom. We are all living under the same roof. So now any takers? You can PM or post here if you are interested.

Alice- Usagi13chan

Vlad (Vladimir)- Immortal Cherubin
Vlad is the type to be Romantic in bed. Lots of love and pleasing.

Kor/K (Koravel)-Laughing Hyena
Koravel is the type to be Dom. in bed. Hair pulling and hardcore

Orion-DigitLninja
Orion is the type to be Playful in bed. Lots of giggling and tickling.

In real life, I'm a sub to a wonderful master. If you have a fetlife then add me (littlemonster13) ^.^ I wont bite... ever hard.

Immortal Cherubin

This sounds interesting brothers sharing one female fun.  :D
I see myself in Vladimir if he isn't taken.
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

usagi13chan

Nope he is all yours! Let me set up the thread and me and you can get started. We will let the others come in. I will PM you the URL
In real life, I'm a sub to a wonderful master. If you have a fetlife then add me (littlemonster13) ^.^ I wont bite... ever hard.

usagi13chan

Now we just need one more person!

Laughing Hyena

usagi13chan

Thank you! Okies you can now post in the thread;

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=56351.0

By the way, you must come up with a nickname, other than Precious

Laughing Hyena

usagi13chan

Oh sorry to confuse you, nah I mean your nick name for her. You can try that when she is in his room. ^.~

Laughing Hyena

usagi13chan

Okies go a head and post love.  ^////^