Exalted: Kawaii edition.

Started by Ajoxer, May 02, 2008, 11:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ajoxer

Thank god, then, for our token guy. See, Circl? You trade power for being the sole reliable source of dick in the party. On Elliquiy, at least, that's a mighty fair trade.

And true, but Bishounen, while cute, tend to have a bit of a persecution complex about you Magical Girls. :-p.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

GrinningHound

Well, if he's too much of a man whore, it's likely no deal, for me. :(

(My apostrophe key is suddenly bringing up the find text thingy.  Wierd.  Any ideas how to fix that?)

(Edit:  It's not doing it anymore! ;D)

Ajoxer

Well, just to let you know, the game will most likely be primarily pure yuri, if that's the sort of thing that'll turn you off.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

CirclMastr

Wow, I've been preemptively rejected by the only one interested in hetero.  Forget Heroic Mortal, I'm obviously the Unlucky Everydude.
Ons & offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8373.0
Statistics are like a bikini; what they reveal is significant, but what they conceal is even more important.

Ajoxer

To be fair, if GH IS the only one interested in hetero, then you're no longer a manwhore.

Quid Pro Quo!

GrinningHound

Hahaha!

Well, let me try to clarify.

I am terribly turned off by anything involving a guy who smooth talks a whole bunch of girls and hooks up with them all, especially if they lie about it.  If they get with other girls but don't lie and try to maintain a relationship with them, that's a different story....

I can play a character who's more 'open', and doesn't want any real relationship.

By the way, Circl, in your On/Off's, one Off is anything involving a male partner.  Do you mean a male character, or a male player.???

Ajoxer

So, you don't mind polygamists, but you don't care for playboys, eh?

That can work.

CirclMastr

Male character.  Male players playing female characters, I have no problem with.  I just can't do it myself.
Statistics are like a bikini; what they reveal is significant, but what they conceal is even more important.

GrinningHound

I just hate deception, and guys who don't care about anyone else's feelings.

If it's totally understood that they're just hooking up for the night, that's fine.

It also means my girl can fool around, too. :)  I'll probably get in the mood for yuri at some point, and there's bound to be a couple male NPC's.

Or villains that....do stuff to me. ;D

CirclMastr

At this point my character is defined by his frailty/mortality.

Ajoxer

Awww, but I like to shorten names brutally. It's what people have done to me all my life, by god!

But kay then, Jessie. As long as you don't ask for a male companion with blue hair.

MadPanda

(has Cerebus the Aardvark flashback)

"No, no, no!  You must not break the Circ!"

(eeeeevil giggle)
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Ajoxer

Also, because this is Exalted Kawaii, there is to be no rape, tentacle or otherwise. Cute ravishing and seduction will be the furthest it goes, just for the sake of keeping things cute. :-D

MadPanda

How about spanking?  We can do that, right?  (grins hopefully)

In Memory of Bishrook

AstraKiseki

I'm calling dibs on the Wedding Warrior (Fire Aspect, in mechanical terms).  She is a truth and love sort of person, very bubbly and social and thinks using Moe is cheating against 'normal' people.

She is probably the virginal one who tests her wooing on everyone, but she is painfully modest and doesn't 'do' sex unless convinced.  Granted, she'll push the line pretty damn hard and there's always tying someone up and using toys.  Willing, of course.  It's not cute to force things!

Then again, there's always handsome Bishonen and Gothic Boys that will badly tempt her from her sworn promise to save herself for marriage... ;)

Ajoxer

Spanking's cool. Just nothing that won't fade in about an hour.

And the Wedding Warrior should be good.

GrinningHound

Quote from: Josh*shrugs* even on adult boards, I find that it improves believability a lot if you don't let your character be defined by their sexual orientation.

I'm not defining her like that.  I'm just saying that I prefer het to yuri and will usually play along those lines. :)

Ajoxer

If you're wondering why they screw and breathe, and other philosophical conundrums, then repeat to yourself, it's just a game, I should really just... Erm, not beat up bums.

*coughs.*

MadPanda

(spit-take!)

No!  Not Pikachu Girl-type!

"Pika-pika!  Thumbs!  Fuckin'-ay!"

In Memory of Bishrook

GrinningHound

We can be pokemon trainers in this?  Wooooooo!

For realz though, I'm thinking of a sorceress with a particular fondness for summoning creatures to help her, and then run around waving my arms begging people not to hurt me with big eyes and a pout.  (that's Thaumaturgy in this, I assume?)

"Hurt him Mr. B!"

I still have to read the book, so I don't know just how that would work out, but I plan on focusing as much as I can into magical power, likely being physically pathetic and a total slave to anyone who can get their grubby mitts on me up close. :'(

If I can summon creatures, can I do so by throwing some sort of magical 'ball' that releases the spell? ;D

Ajoxer

Eh...

Unlikely.

*takes out a bat.* The anime influences will not become that great. They will NEVER become that great.

GrinningHound

Hahaha.

Ok, no pokegirl.

But I am planning on a conjuror type character.  Is that doable as a Magical Girl/Dragon Blooded?

Muse

Sorcery of the Terestrial Circle, in the core book. 
Demon of the First Circle. 
Summon Elemental.  (Flame ducks are so kawaii!) 
Emerald Circle Banishement
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

DreadD

Hrm, this is full, eh?  Too bad it looked... Amusing.  I don't suppose I could con any of you into contacting me if one of the other players goes missing? >_>  Though I'll confess I don't know Exalted well, the setting and stuff discussed seems... Most amusing.

Ajoxer

I can safely say that I deeply doubt he'll be tickled pink by that prospect.

And I'm fully aware of Brock City. I KNOW ALL AND SEE ALL. I just don't intend for you to go there, most likely ever.

*coughs.*

And yeah, Sorcerous summoning tends to be a bit more powerful, I believe Circl has some ideas in mind for the character that should keep him viable. You can discuss it with him, but since thaumaturgy is one of the few magics that tend to really work for Mortals, you might want to be kind enough to allow him SOMETHING of a monopoly on it- though, I don't know, he might be interested in having his character teach yours some of what he knows.