End to end

Started by TiaMaria, August 15, 2010, 01:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

naryashadow

enjoyment

*giggles and dances with*

Insanityenviesme

Tease

-twirls her out and pulls her back in, hugging around her back and close to him-
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Bubbles

A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Bubbles

A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Sad

Why the frown, bubblee pooh?
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

ah..nothing ^^''

Death
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

horrfied

you couldnt find anything else in D :p ..
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

nope.. sorry ^.^

Doubt
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

-chuckles-
Doubt...hmmm..I wonder if something is bugging sweet bubblee pooh!

Tell Insanity :p
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

nmnm ^^ it's nothing.Really # -smiles at you*

Link
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

mnn *nods head and sits down on the grass*

Sensual
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

-paints her sitting on the grass-
Lucullan
Moments of Sanity

naryashadow

nibble

you're such a flirt *giggles*

Bubbles

I think he is ...>.> *looks away as you paint me, and I brush my hair.*
e- again ??

Enigma
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Well, you taught me everything I know :p

Rambunctious
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

Nary: so answer me this.he is like this with all the girls,right?^^ I mean I am no exception..lol

Summon
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

naryashadow

He likes being a master, I'll leave it at that XD

and since the letter is N I shall go with...

Lazy

*bc I know he hates y's hehe)

Bubbles

Oh ok.That explains a Lot. I got the idea. *....*
thank you for the tip..:P

Yakuza~
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

-chuckles-
-feels like he's being ganged up by two delicious women-
Gasp!
Moments of Sanity