XXX eSports wager (sub for dom)

Started by art3mis, August 24, 2014, 07:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

art3mis

Please PM me if you are interested!

Hey there! I already have an RP Wanted post full of many different sorts of ideas, but thought this new idea was fun and interesting enough to warrant its own post.

The basic idea is that I'd like to play a character, either male or female, who gets into trouble after making a wager on an online video game. I dabble in several competitive online games myself, so something like Dota 2, League of Legends, or a popular online FPS would be great -- but the amount of video game content in the story could be very limited. I just like the thought of playing a cocky video game player beaten and brought down by your character.

The terms of the bet and the escalation thereafter are negotiable, but some ideas/elements I'd like to include are:

-Oodles of humiliation, please!
-My character has to become your sex slave.
-My character (Female or Male) has to dress in humiliating cosplay as their chosen online character for your character's amusement.
-Frequent "double or nothing" matches lead my character deeper into trouble.
-Blackmail photos and videos to prevent backing out when things get too real.
-Humiliating name calling based on the video game of choice.
-Orgasm denial/forced to wear a chastity belt.
-Wearing a diaper or otherwise acting like an infant.
-My character might be a plump girl, and we could explore humiliation based on that.
-If my character is male, than feminization and sissy humiliation would be fantastic inclusions.
-The lost bet leads into one of the other plots I've described in my other RP request posting. 
-And more! PM me with your ideas, please!

Please PM me if you are interested!

art3mis

Bumping this after a long time, looking to try this plot again after the first attempts didn't really pan out. PM me if you're interested!