A Warhammer 40k Fighter squadron freeform game. still accepting

Started by Baalborn87, November 21, 2014, 12:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ollumhammersong

Hi i'm a polymorphic alien who has taken the form of this signiature to have sex with your pupils, and by the smile on your face I can tell your enjoying it.

Lustful Bride

Quote from: Ollumhammersong on November 23, 2014, 12:48:45 AM
im stuck on if I want a male or a female.

*Grabs you and shakes you aggresivel* Well then hurry up and decide! We gotta get this show on the road!! >_<

Baalborn87

Lustful Bride

Baalborn87

Ollumhammersong

Ya and I am doing some other stuff today, if people really want this to kick off quickly (like right now) than just count me out I guess.
Hi i'm a polymorphic alien who has taken the form of this signiature to have sex with your pupils, and by the smile on your face I can tell your enjoying it.

Lustful Bride

Quote from: Ollumhammersong on November 23, 2014, 04:16:48 PM
Ya and I am doing some other stuff today, if people really want this to kick off quickly (like right now) than just count me out I guess.

I am going to get started but il try not to advance the story too fast.

Hope you get your stuff done and join us in the fun!  ;D

Ollumhammersong

if people want to get started now than that is fine, but the last thing I want to do is write up a catch-up post. Es[ecially considering I have no idea when or if my character will be finished.

No I think it's just better to pull out now.

Lustful Bride

Quote from: Ollumhammersong on November 23, 2014, 04:55:16 PM
if people want to get started now than that is fine, but the last thing I want to do is write up a catch-up post. Es[ecially considering I have no idea when or if my character will be finished.

No I think it's just better to pull out now.

Well im sorry. I didn't mean to put pressure on you or anything. I really hope you don't feel like I bullied oyu out of the game...il hold my replies for abit.

Ollumhammersong

it's not being bullied out of the game, but everyone seems to have more time and eagerness to start this than myself. Which is not a abd thing. but I don't want to join a dozen posts in and write a giant catch-up off the bat. I don't want people to stop playing on my account. And at the same time if this game is going to kickstart without me than it's a sign it will probably move faster than I can keep up.

Baalborn87

That all depends on how much of a character you have already. Maby we can help polish it off?

Baalborn87

STILL ACCEPTING NEW PILOTS

TheCorsair

Quote from: Baalborn87 on December 02, 2014, 07:37:27 AM
[
size=24pt]STILL ACCEPTING NEW PILOTS[/size]

Most excellent!  I shall get a character  up immediately.  Just let me know if it's acceptable, so I can get started.

Lustful Bride

I think you have to be approved before oyu can just put a character in the character thread.

TheCorsair

Quote from: Lustful Bride on December 02, 2014, 12:58:36 PM
I think you have to be approved before oyu can just put a character in the character thread.

Ah, well then.  I'll delete it there and put it here.

Player Name:  TheCorsair
Character Name:  Lucius Victris
Call sign:  Whiff
Sex:  Male
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Thought For The Day:  "Only in death does duty end."
Background:  Lucius is the eldest son of Lady Captain Jayne Victrix, Master of the Dictator-class cruiser Judgement of the Throne and her consort, Wing Commander Tristan Victrix.  He was born on the Judgement of the Throne in the midst of the second Siege of Malum Sincere, his mother commanding the action of her ship from her hospital bed.  Raised within Battlefleet Kar Duniash, there was no doubt that he would follow in either his mother's or father's footsteps within the Imperial Navy.  The only question was which path he would follow.

He hates this fact.  He hated being the son of the Captain and Wing Commander, hated the attention that came with it.  He didn't even want to join the Navy.  A military life suited him, naturally enough, but he dreamed of the glories to be won in the Imperial Guard, fighting the foes of the Imperium with lasgun and bayonet, seeing the fear in their eyes as the Emperor used him as the instrument of his wrath.

All of that went away, the first time he visited a planet.  He was twelve, and the wide vistas and open air and unregulated temperatures sent terror churning through his gut.  How anyone could voluntarily choose to live like that is utterly beyond him.  Give him the surity of a bulkhead, and the purity of air cleansed by the blessings of the Omnissiah, and the freedom of the Void all around him.

So, with no other options, he applied to become a fighter pilot.  It isn't what he dreamed of, but it grants him a degree of independence.

He acquired the call sign "Whiff" in training.  He's an excellent pilot, with the instinctive feel for three-dimensional movement that you find only in the Void-born.  But he was a terrible shot - managing to hit a whopping 0% of his targets on his first practice run.  The instructor, upon landing, just started shouting:  "Whiff!  Whiff, whiff, whiff, whiff!  Emperor's blood!", and the nickname stuck.

Baalborn87

Looks good. move him over to the character thread. And catch up with the rest of the squad