New Game Options

Started by Vandren, July 26, 2005, 05:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darwishi

Er, no, I was more refering to playing an asian type woman. ^^  I think I'll stick with human, anything else is beyond my knowledge...

Vandren

No problems there.  :)

I envision the academy being at the northernmost point of some large landmass (kind of like Eurasia), with various nations existing to the south.  Kind of like having a village/town and castle in northern Siberia.  Except they have magic to control the weather in a given area so it's not frigid snowy winter all the time.  :)
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Vandren

Just so my calculation is correct, whoever voted for MMA (GURPS), would you still be interested if it went Freeform instead?
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Vandren

For Darwishi . . . this site has some more nice fantasy pics (for attire or lack thereof).  Have to create a free acocunt to see the gallery, though.

http://shirox.free.fr/forum/index.php

Vandren

Ok, we've got 6 for MMA and 2 for Diagon Alley.  So we'll go with MMA.  I'll get the request in ASAP.

Vandren

The game request has gone in, a bit over three hours ago.  Hopefully, it'll be up within 24 hours, depending on how busy our wonderful, stunningly attractive and absolutely brilliantly intelligent god and goddesses are.   ;D

(Nope, no problems sucking up to the powers-that-be.)

Vandren

Just in case the new ad was missed, the game's up: Medieval Mage Academy under NCNF.