My ancient rome time travel roleplay idea, nc

Started by playfullchick76, October 04, 2008, 11:11:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

If anyone can play a roman commander or someone else of suitably high rank, you may like this idea.

Im transported back in time, either by accident or on purpose. im caught in an attack and taken away with several other women as spoils of war. Im sold to a roman commander or someone like that, to be his sensual dancer, attendant. With no way to get home, or to change my fate, im kept there serving and being his fantasy girl.

If this appeals, or if you want to add to it, let me know.

When i think of it, i picture the movies amazons and gladiators, or gladiator.

DarthBlack

Quote from: playfullchick76 on October 04, 2008, 11:11:12 AM
If anyone can play a roman commander or someone else of suitably high rank, you may like this idea.

Im transported back in time, either by accident or on purpose. im caught in an attack and taken away with several other women as spoils of war. Im sold to a roman commander or someone like that, to be his sensual dancer, attendant. With no way to get home, or to change my fate, im kept there serving and being his fantasy girl.

If this appeals, or if you want to add to it, let me know.

When i think of it, i picture the movies amazons and gladiators, or gladiator.

Hiya Playful

Consider it done deal...as per my PM's get back to me if you like what I proposed.

TheLegionary

Hi! I am interested in playing with the amazon! please send me a message!
Hugs,
TheLegionary

playfullchick76

Thanks for the interest, but your unapproved. No roleplaying is allowed with unapproved people.If the moderators decide to approve you, then we can discuss it, but not before.

TheLegionary

Hello,
Now I was approved. Please send me a PM to discuss the details!
Hugs,
TheLegionary