Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Started by Wolfy, November 29, 2011, 11:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

Will you have enough to cover your speeder at 25? I am not sure how much it cost I will check a little later today.

Will PM those who have mentioned being on Kathhound to talk Guild talk.

Aiden

I sent a PM to the following

NotoriusBEN
Andalon
EbonyQueen
Geeklet
PumpkinSeeds

IF you are on Kath Hound and wish to be added to the discussion (were we are sharing in game names/info and talks about guild forming)

Please PM me or say something in this thread.

EbonyQueen

Quote from: Aiden on December 26, 2011, 01:01:34 PM
Will you have enough to cover your speeder at 25? I am not sure how much it cost I will check a little later today.

Will PM those who have mentioned being on Kathhound to talk Guild talk.

If I don't I can make the money easily enough, I'm not too worried about it, plus I have the 'free' Digital Deluxe edition speeder I might be able to use then.

Aiden

I am jealous, I was not sure if I would like the game enough to buy the other editions. I was wrong but to late now.

Some funny
★ 12 Days of Christmas - World of Warcraft / SWTOR Machinima - Blizz Blues 41

HairyHeretic

The big cost isn't the speeder, it's training the skill.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

meikle

Quote from: ZK on December 24, 2011, 06:57:08 PM
Lord Andraas is the RP super-server. Both sides play there. Like me! :3

It's the place to be.
Kiss your lover with that filthy mouth, you fuckin' monster.

O and O and Discord
A and A

EbonyQueen

Quote from: meikle on December 27, 2011, 02:03:58 AM
It's the place to be.

Except for those like me, who always get stuck in a 15-20 minute line with only a half hour to play a little...

Aiden

Geeklet

Yeah, the Queues suck. Though I did hear that they will eventually be going away. They just have 'em in place now to try and get people spread out among the different servers instead of everyone clumping up on a select few.

Semantics

Quote from: Geeklet on December 27, 2011, 12:57:42 PM
Yeah, the Queues suck. Though I did hear that they will eventually be going away. They just have 'em in place now to try and get people spread out among the different servers instead of everyone clumping up on a select few.

That's good to hear.  I was in one of the early EGA waves, and still managed to start my main on what ended up the as the most crowded PvE server.

Speeder skill costs...either 45k or 40k, I forget.  And then another 8k, I think, if you need to buy a speeder.  It's generally set up so that you have enough with a bit of money to spare right at 25 if you don't go buying a bunch of stuff with credits or doing a large amount of crew skill missions.

Pumpkin Seeds

Kath Hound, to date, has not had any wait times when I have tried to log in and play.  So far I have also found the community on Republic side to be very nice and welcoming in terms of joining.  So thus far I am very pleased with this server choice.  We're hoping to get an actual Guild of Elliquiy players started soon, though still unsure of what name to take.  I hope to see more people there from the forums so that we can all have a bit of fun together.

ZK

One of the reasons for queue is also the fact when you go to character select; it doesn't log you out for inactivity. So, unlike WoW, you can stay in your character select indefinitely.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

NotoriusBEN

Ok, I'll be sending a new compiled list of characters and their players on Kath Hound via PM.
I just went over the prior posts looking for character names that we already named, but the moderators snipped them out because of the privacy rules of Elliquiy.

So from now on, until we get the guild registered, PM names only so that you dont get in trouble with the moderators.

fancyfictions

I PVP and have a marauder and a sniper. Might be willing to make a new toon to run with you all. I also have guild leader experience if that's needed.

For those interested in running Empire on Kath Hound, I do have an Inquisitor there. If you'd like my toon name, I'd be happy to PM it to you, just drop a line.
Fancy's Fancies|

“Fiction is life with the dull bits left out”- Clive James

Aiden

My thoughts on the guild was to have it open for other players to join, not just those on E to give us more RP opportunity.

Off course I do not doubt that eventually some spin offs from the game will move on here into post form =D, or maybe that is my wishful thinking.  :P

fancyfictions

Anything is possible. =)  Might be a lot of fun too just to see where stories and such could go
Fancy's Fancies|

“Fiction is life with the dull bits left out”- Clive James

Pumpkin Seeds

The humor of having Empire and Republic E guilds attacking each other is great.  Though that could lead to some interesting interrogations carried over to the Elliquiy forums.  :: whistles innocently::

Aiden

Managed to get a guild going, Whisper Pumpkin Seeds, Myself Geeklet or NotoriousBen in a PM here, we will be able to invite you in game if you give us your in game name.

Callie Del Noire

Aiden

Geeklet

Pumpkin Seeds

Feel free to PM someone your in game name Callie and come join in.  So far it's been pretty fun.

Callie Del Noire

did my first flashpoint last night.. I suspect I was the only light sider of the 3 of us in it.

Pumpkin Seeds

Those are so fun.  Must have done the starting one 4 or 5 times by now.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on December 29, 2011, 05:49:51 PM
Those are so fun.  Must have done the starting one 4 or 5 times by now.

I got a title and like 3 bits of armor from it. Tons of stones for artificing too.