You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 14, 2017, 02:28:25 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Hands where I can see them [ Lowfoam and AlexieD]  (Read 442 times)

Offline AlexieDTopic starter

Hands where I can see them [ Lowfoam and AlexieD]
« on: November 01, 2016, 07:02:37 AM »
She felt his frown and wondered if she had said something wrong? Was his family a touchy subject for him? To her, she had always wanted to know who her family was and who the person in her dreams was. She had always wanted to be apart of something bigger than herself and was happy when she started to meet Kade, Rita and Cyra. Some of the only guardians that thought of her to be a person and not just a set of fits to be thrown at an enemy for a quick win.

When he finally relented and opened up a little her slender fingers traced the man's shaved hairline with a fingernail softly drawing squiggles and shapes as she went. "Six? Woh.. That's ah'lot... But I knoe what'ts liek not being able ta remember their names an' their specific personalities" she whispered against the side of hid head. "I keep seeing a tiny family and one shadowy figure that stands out. Sometimes it's ah' man an' sometimes it's ah' woman. But most of th' time they're androgynous"

She never really talked much about families with other guardians it was always a sore spot. But part of her wanted to know more about Kade. She wanted to know where he came from and how be grew up. What he had wanted to be instead of a soldier fighting to survive. Even having a small illusion of knowing who they used to be was comforting. Knowing they were more than a weapon and a means to an end. "I think ah' was married at one point... Not quiet sure" her body relaxed against his and her arms coiled around him taking in the brief moment of tenderness and complete Vulnerability she felt. It was good to break out of your comfort zone from time to time. But this was as far as she'd come in a while outside the bubble she had sealed herself in.

He had done this to her and made her feel this way, but it didn't feel bad. It felt good? Oddly good.