The Gingerbread House (All Welcome - Open Rp)

Started by Aislinn, July 28, 2013, 11:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kitten4submission

kitten4submission

*Wanders around the house looking to see who is all here..*

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

kitten4submission

*wanders back to the fire and curls up*  Hope the others come by! It is quiet in here!

kitten4submission

* Jumps up and turns the radio up louder and starts dancing dressed in pink pjs with her hair flowing around her*

Blythe

Blythe dances to the music and waves to everyone!

kitten4submission

Blythe

Blythe dresses up in teal PJs with big bunny slippers.

"We need slumber party snacks for the House!"

kitten4submission

*nods and agrees with Blythe* Snacks and more dancers! Love the pjs!

Blythe

"I vote for medieval dancers!"

"And....how do we feel about sweet snacks?"

kitten4submission

Strifesblaze7

kitten4submission

*grabs Strife and pulls him to the middle of the floor and starts dancing with him*

Strifesblaze7

laughs a bit and dances with Kitten, inlclining his head a bit to look at her face. "Hello"

Jxnbury

-Enters the cottage glancing around the room sheepishly- "Hello?" She stood quietly not wanting to impede. "I was hoping for a dance with the fair maiden," the young woman winked towards kitten.

Blythe

"Are cookies in a ninja cup okay?" Blythe asks, providing one for everyone present.

He waves to Jxnbury!

kitten4submission

*smiles back at Strife*  Hello

*grabs Jxnbury by the hand and pulls her onto the dance floor too* Welcome Jxnbury!

kitten4submission

*grabs a cup of milk and cookies and careful not to spill the milk continues dancing* Thank you Blythe! Love the cups!

Strifesblaze7

"Nice cup, Blythe. And if I let you in, Jxn, I have no dancing partner then, unless Blythe wants one...."

Jxnbury

Jxnbury smiles brightly returning Blythe's wave. "It is a pleasure to see you again," she manages to spit out before being unexpectedly grabbed by the hand towards the dance floor.

"I was not expecting two dance partners but hey, whatever works!" She lets out a light chuckle before receding from the pair only long enough to grab a cup with cookies. Mmm, cookies...

Blythe

Blythe smiles and watches the dancing and decides to join in at the edges of the dancing!

kitten4submission

*Leaves the pair dancing and shyly approaches Blythe* Would you like to dance with me?

Jxnbury

Jxnbury sighs dejectedly, "It looks like we have been dumped. At least, I have you cookies!" Jxnbury stuffs half of the cookie into her mouth savoring every crumble.

Strifesblaze7

Blythe

Blythe reaches out and takes kitten's hand, kissing it chivalrously if permissible, and says, "Let's dance, lovely lady!" He twirls her out onto the dance floor of the House!