"Now, let's see who loves Daddy more..." (FULL)

Started by Archermonkey, September 26, 2009, 12:27:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archermonkey

The idea has been inspired by the following line that I saw somewhere (I can't remember where).  "Merry Christmas, girls, I got you both a pony.  Well, actually, no, I only got one of you a pony.  The other one gets coal.  Now, let's see those report cards..."

Basically I'm thinking a single father encourages intense competition between his two teenage daughters who punishes and rewards them lavishly (in an overly sexualised manner).  The main decider for who gets what?  "Let's see who loves daddy more..."  Rewards come to the one who pleases him, and punishments to the one who doesn't.  I could see possibilities for punishments to include s&m play, orgasm denial, or being forced to pleasure the winning sister.  Rewards could cover a wide range of things too; anything from letting the girl go out to the mall and do other 'normal' teenage' stuff, to a sort of 'winner's choice' option.

Much would depend in part on the type of relationship they all share.  Is the father controlling to the point where he filters their whole world?  Do the girls enjoy the games and contests, or is it something they endure in the way that other teenagers endure household chores?  Do they see themselves as doing something for their father?  Do they see the way their family interacts as normal, if not to society, then at least to them?  I'm kind of inclined towards that last one.  It requires a little bit of suspension of disbelief, but then again, the entire premise does.

The father would be played by me, and one of the daughters is already taken by mkkdreams.  We'll both have to okay any potential third - it wouldn't necessarily be first-come-first-served.
I'm back!  I can't guarantee any specific schedule right now, but I'm trying to get going as best I can.
If I've been in a game with you in the past and you want to restart it, please let me know!  I've sent out a bunch of PMs about this, but I know I have to send more.

[tr][td]       [/td][td]

~-~  ~-~  ~-~
How to make the Monkey happy
~-~  ~-~  ~-~
[/td][td]       [/td][td]*

[/td][td]         [/td][td]
My upcoming posts:
Bah Humbug, Bitch
The Devil's Deal
The Golden Spectre of Slavery <G>
[/td][td]         [/td][/tr][/table]

Carlissa

"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Archermonkey

That's more like one of the main ways that they earn punishment/rewards ;)

Though it's certainly possible that a reward might be time with their father in a manner of their choosing.  (Like a favourite position, or kink, or even gentle, passionate lovemaking.)
I'm back!  I can't guarantee any specific schedule right now, but I'm trying to get going as best I can.
If I've been in a game with you in the past and you want to restart it, please let me know!  I've sent out a bunch of PMs about this, but I know I have to send more.

[tr][td]       [/td][td]

~-~  ~-~  ~-~
~-~  ~-~  ~-~

My upcoming posts:
Bah Humbug, Bitch
The Devil's Deal

Carlissa

Ok, so they do have sex. Does he use protection or does he go bearback?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Archermonkey

Protection is for real life.  When you can decide if disease/pregnancy happens based on how you want the story to run, I don't see the need for it!

Unless of course there's a good story reason for it...

[tr][td]       [/td][td]

~-~  ~-~  ~-~
~-~  ~-~  ~-~

My upcoming posts:
Bah Humbug, Bitch
The Devil's Deal

thewhitedusk

ooh this looks like it could be fun.  Has the spot already been taken?

Archermonkey

Not yet!  mkkdreams hasn't been around here the past couple of days so I'm waiting to talk to her before I go ahead and tell anyone that we'd like to have them on board.  It's all about getting the right mesh together, you know?  Seems to me that even more than solo games, in a small group game that'd be essential.

On the other hand, if there's anyone else out there who's interested, you might want to post here or PM me before we get to the point of making a call!

[tr][td]       [/td][td]

~-~  ~-~  ~-~
~-~  ~-~  ~-~

My upcoming posts:
Bah Humbug, Bitch
The Devil's Deal

Carlissa

I'm intirested, but a lot of my RPs (on other sites, too) contain pregnancy. I hope you don't mind me getting pregnant eventually...

Archermonkey

[tr][td]       [/td][td]

~-~  ~-~  ~-~
~-~  ~-~  ~-~

My upcoming posts:
Bah Humbug, Bitch
The Devil's Deal

Carlissa

Oh, that would be a good reward...but she would have to win, of course. And if I got accepted, I was planning for my character to always fail...maybe the father has sympathy? ???

Archermonkey

The role is filled and the game will start soon.  Thanks to all who expressed interest.

[tr][td]       [/td][td]

~-~  ~-~  ~-~
~-~  ~-~  ~-~

My upcoming posts:
Bah Humbug, Bitch
The Devil's Deal