A lady to take me?

Started by Shy One, September 13, 2009, 07:56:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shy One

I'd love to play a young, naive girl who is found by a strong, strict female DOM.  I'll need to be taken in hand and controlled without mercy.... it may be tough to break my will, but it can be broken.  Please read my o's and and if interested send me a message.

NileGoddess

Do you have any kind of plot in mind? I'm always up for a good BDSM related story.

Shy One

Tell me if either of these tickle your fancy....

A madam who finds a young run away on the street

A queen viewing a new land she's just conquered and she sees a young peasant girl she gets a yearning for

NileGoddess

The queen and peasant sounds intriguing. What timeline and content do you want in it?

Shy One

Hmmm something from old Europe.  Where there's lots of small villages, stables, etc.  The rest I'll leave to you ma'am.  I'll be happy to follow you lead.

NileGoddess

I've got quite a few RPs to maintain at the moment. Would you mind too much if you had to wait a little bit? If you'd like, you can find someone to fill the role if want to get right into it.

Shy One

Still searching for a strong DOM female with a firm hand and soft lips.

Shy One

I'm feeling a strong need for firm discipline.  I need a DOM who won't hesitate to punish and will also love me when the strapping (or whatever she chooses) is over.