[L]abeled .::. Interest Check .::. Recruiting

Started by AliceInLace, July 27, 2014, 12:01:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nico

Quote from: AliceInLace on July 30, 2014, 05:26:33 PM
No problem dear, may I ask why?
No real inspiration for a character, I fear.

AliceInLace

18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

Usually Updated At The End Of The Night

HarleyQuinn

Will a star female athlete that is bisexual be considered as one of the Populars?

AliceInLace

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on July 31, 2014, 09:14:33 PM
Will a star female athlete that is bisexual be considered as one of the Populars?

I would say so.
18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

HarleyQuinn

Okay. I was thinking of making her; if that's okay?

AliceInLace

Alsheriam

May I throw in a Rebel archetype character with Tom Hiddleston's face? >=)
A/A

AliceInLace

Quote from: Alsheriam on August 01, 2014, 12:43:28 AM
May I throw in a Rebel archetype character with Tom Hiddleston's face? >=)
j

Any thing with tom is fine by me

Alsheriam

A/A

AliceInLace

Quote from: Alsheriam on August 01, 2014, 03:13:19 AM
All done!

Well I needed the blurb first but that's alright. Just go ahead and message me the blurb and we'll be. All set

Alsheriam

Quote from: AliceInLace on August 01, 2014, 03:57:44 AM
Well I needed the blurb first but that's alright. Just go ahead and message me the blurb and we'll be. All set

Whoops! My bad.

Once again, done!
A/A

Mellific

I've been keeping my eye on this for a while, and noticed it's blossomed. I'm interested, but before I throw myself into the game, can I know which characters are still needed to make the game more complete? Are more Populars still needed, over Unpopulars?

O/O | A/A | MM

AliceInLace

Quote from: Mellific on August 01, 2014, 08:48:40 AM
I've been keeping my eye on this for a while, and noticed it's blossomed. I'm interested, but before I throw myself into the game, can I know which characters are still needed to make the game more complete? Are more Populars still needed, over Unpopulars?

Hello and thank you for you're interest. I just looked everything over and here is EXACTLY what we need for now.

Two female populars, so far straight or bi works best. We REALLY need some 'plastic' style characters to sort of back up Allisons Queen Bee status and also help push the line drawn between populars and un populars.

One Female Unpopular, preferably bi or lesbian.

Three Male Unpopulars with at least one being gay to counter MR. Popular.

Nico

AliceInLace

Mellific

Quote from: AliceInLace on August 01, 2014, 09:22:54 AM
Hello and thank you for you're interest. I just looked everything over and here is EXACTLY what we need for now.

Two female populars, so far straight or bi works best. We REALLY need some 'plastic' style characters to sort of back up Allisons Queen Bee status and also help push the line drawn between populars and un populars.

One Female Unpopular, preferably bi or lesbian.

Three Male Unpopulars with at least one being gay to counter MR. Popular.

I would love to create a popular character, though I'd prefer for her to not be a lemming, I suppose it's necessary if Allison is the Queen Bee. I would prefer to make my character be popular based on her family's wealth, like it's just something she was born into, the only status she's only ever known. Does that sound like it might work? And when I come up with more details, do I post that in the Character Sheet link I saw on page one?

O/O | A/A | MM

AliceInLace

Quote from: Mellific on August 01, 2014, 10:13:21 AM
I would love to create a popular character, though I'd prefer for her to not be a lemming, I suppose it's necessary if Allison is the Queen Bee. I would prefer to make my character be popular based on her family's wealth, like it's just something she was born into, the only status she's only ever known. Does that sound like it might work? And when I come up with more details, do I post that in the Character Sheet link I saw on page one?

Yeah that works too, I just need people to help enforce the status quo so to speak xD

You send me the small blurb and once I okay it then you post the character sheet in that same thread with the others :)