News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snow

*dive roll over a chair and nails 2 ewoks in the face with 2 balls at the same time, a green bandanna around his head blowing in the wind as he dives back in slowmo*
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

saturnschild

*jumps over to ewoks side. picks up three ball in scythe curve and slings them towards snow* Ha Ha Ha *slams scythe to ground* come on try to defeat us.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

*vanishes and dashes across the room, shooting balls out at the ewoks and saturn* git to the chopppppaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! im the govanaita!!!!

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

MzNurse

*restocks everything*

Happy Hump Day everyone
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

snow

*face plants in to a mountin of brownys and looks up at mz* good morning  ;D

saturnschild

Wow snow such gracefulness there.

*picks up ball* want to finish yesterday's game. *whistle and summand steroid ewoks*
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

*looks up slowly and stars at saturn then throws the box of brownys in the air and dives behind a chair, pops back up with the camo bandanna on his head and dive rolls as he throws balls at the ewoks

saturnschild

*watches a ewok fall from ball to the face and raises scythe and points it towards snow* Ewok army attack. *Steroid ewok hurl balls at snow* ha ha ha who do you have to defend you little snow.

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

Saber to the rescue, Snow!

*leaps in, and courageously starts heaving balls across the room at saturnschild, followed by a small contingent of elite, Deadly Viper Assassination Squad 'Woks, who also proceed to launch balls in all direction at their 'Wok brethren.*

Haha!  And now it's ON! XD
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

saturnschild

*skillfully but with difficulty dodges balls, runs and use lesser ewok as shields* Two against one I see. That is how you would like to play. *Steroid ewok hands over rocket launcher. Takes it and launches it into the air and it burst and it starts rain balls. Orders another S.E. to call in air strike* Oh you wait snow saber I will win the battle.

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

*stealing that classic line from Apocalypse Now*

Mmm...I love the smell of balls in the morning.

...wait, no, GOOD BEJEEBUS, that didn't come out right!

Ah, well.  *despite the threat of impending air strike doom, continues compulsively to pelt the enemy 'Wok soldiers with dodgeballs.*  Come on, men!  They might think they have superior firepower...but we have...

*rolls out a fully-loaded trebuchet, with red rubber balls about three meters across as ammunition*

...the power of balls on our side!

No more ball jokes from me.  I promise.  :-X

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

MzNurse

*peeks thru door and sees flying balls*

.....I think me and my breastkusses is outnumbered.....

*sneaks off*

saturnschild

*struggles to stand up, uses scythe to lean one.* You think you have one. *other S.E. stand up and readies with two more launchers. S.E. number 447568 bring me the red button. *gives evil smile* I will win this fight, for Patches O'hola Hand.

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

Good Jeebus!  This fight's gone absolutely nuclear!  Frig, where's Doctor Manhattan when we need him?!?

*remembers all of a sudden that we've already had the whole argument over the glowing blue 'bratwurst' and so decides not to invite the dear doctor to the party after all.*

We shall emerge victorious, my 'Woklings!  *orders an air strike of his own - Ewoks on gliders start dropping balls from the sky*

saturnschild

*many S.E. fall protecting button wielding S.E. and me as well from air strike*

Muwahahahahahahahaha

*S.E. 447568 trows button to me as he is hit with a all* I will avenge thee.

*catches button and pushes it. A count down is heard as alarm blare.*

Good bye my dear Saber.

*A large shadow appears over head. A large red rubber ball with skull ad crossbones on it.

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

*steps out of shadow and waves bye to saber*

saberblue

*sad violin music starts to play*

Out, out brief candle...

*is SMUSHED flat*

MzNurse

*quickly runs in and pops the ball, unburies Saber, and starts mouth to mouth.*

No goodies until I revive him....

snow

*smacks saber with a stick* git up damn you!!! i need my brownys!!!

saturnschild

oops didn't mean to kill him. :-[

*steps over down ewok and looks over saber* I hope I didn't kill him, I guess I went a little over board.

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

*is brought back from the brink of death by MzNurse's kiss of life*

I...LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

Thank you, MzNurse!

...um, so can we have brownies now?

saturnschild

yeah brownies would be for a peace treaty.

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

*smacks saber again* damn it man now i have now brownys >.>

saturnschild

now now snow violence never solves anything.

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

*sigh* your right....*drops stick.....then snatches saturns scythe and rises it to hit saber* give me my brownys you fend!!!!