[nWoD] Supernatural ... PC Generation and House Rules

Started by RubySlippers, November 02, 2008, 03:22:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubySlippers

Core rulebook only and you get 35xp extra, since your hunters you are assumed to be good at what you do enough to be a problem. You get +1 to one Attribute free.

New Merits

Protective Tattoo *
You have a tattoo that prevents demon and spirit possession on your body. Fairly common but an amulet can do the same thing and won't cost anything but can be removed.

Psychic *****
You have the Unseen Sense Merit plus can develop a Skill under TALENTS called Psychic to use your talents more actively. This can be good and bad doing a power to see and angels true form can be a problem ... like flamed out eyesockets and death perhaps. But it can also aid with your work if your clever.

Relic * to *****
You have something with power one dot might be a small lucky rabbitsfoot that lets you re-roll once a day and a kill anything gun would be both ends of the spectrum. (Storyteller gets control of what it is but can take suggestions.)

Expert Hunter **
You get an extra die making rolls against one type of supernatural creature and this is all related rolls including combat if using the appropriate tools. Doesn't effect damage rolls.

Occult Savey ** or ****
You know all about the Occult and can do spells with the right tools better than other hunters and have a knack for ancient languages. You get a -1 on all related difficulty checks per two dots and have access to a decent occult library of lore and spells but need to make research and language translation checks (if you don't know the language at all) and the like for odd cases adding one die per dot to related research rolls - it can all be on a laptop after all in the modern age.

Fragile Dreams

Is this an rp about World Of Darkness? I used to play Vampire: The Masquerade and Vampire: Dark Ages but i haven't seen World Of Darkness. I could use some help.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

RubySlippers

It uses the rules for the NWoD but the setting is a bit different.

Maybe the other player can help you since you will be working together so ask there for help. Without the rulebook you will need help thankfully your mortals so that should make things easier.