Heaven Needs A New Story (Seeking Male Partner)

Started by heavenleighdahl, October 09, 2011, 09:03:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

heavenleighdahl

Well, after quite a while I have decided to start actively looking for at least one more role-play to add to my list of stories. I am hoping to find some new partners and new stories. Don't be afraid to ask for something!

I am an open person, open to most any kind of attraction my partner has. With the exception of watersports, scat, and furries.  That's it. For the most part. If something makes me uncomfortable I will try to voice that.

Romance is a big thing for me with role-plays. I love it, and it is a must. It doesn't matter if it's a brother/sister story, or even a rapist/victim story, eventually, I want some kind of attraction and affection.

Realistic stories are the most comfortable for me, however I love survival and horror. I will do fantasy when the bug bites me, and if there is an especially good storyline to a fantasy idea, the bug usually bites me hard.

Now then, what I am interested in. ^.^

Taboo:Babysitter/Employer; Student/Teacher; Police Detective/Witness; Brother/Sister; Cousins
Friends: Best Friends; Best Friend's brother/Best Friend; Neighbors; Best Friend/Best Friend's Husband or Wife.
Enemies: This includes the typical opposites attract.

Situations: There are plenty of situations that could be fun to play out. Of course falling in love, love is a big thing to me. Them getting caught; mostly in the  taboo(oh no!). There is the possibility of pregnancy. Also, obsession, that's something to add to the story, if one were to become obsessed with the other because of feelings that they were the only one actually in love, or fear of the other moving on.

In General: I think either a older best-friend's idea, where they have one night together and she finds out she's pregnant. They love each other, but won't really tell the other, even choosing not to talk about their one night together. But, everything changes when she tells him that she's pregnant.

There You'll Be: I am thinking something Historical, Victorian Era, Civil War, or WWII. A soldier just returning from war with it in his mind to be out and about, enjoy what the world has to offer until he meets a beautiful young woman who immediately captures his heart. Maybe even someone that he had once known before going off to war.

Welcome Back: They were deeply in love through high school. They always thought that they were soul mates. Then, after graduation, the girl went off to a big college, he stayed behind for work or maybe a small community college. Suddenly, she stops calling him, and when he comes to see her for a weekend she turns him away. The end of their relationship was a painful one for both, but they get over it and grow up, moving on. Six years after the breakup, the girl comes back for his father's funeral, and she runs into him again. They know at first glance that they were right years before, they were meant to be together, but can he trust her? Can she tell him the truth about what had happened all those years before?

*NEW NEW NEW*

On Aug. 14th, 1945, Alfred Eisenstaedt took one of the most memorable pictures from the end of World War II. It shows a sailor kissing a nurse. Before the photographer could write down who the couple was, they left, without giving their names to him, or each other.

Well, what happens after? Does he go on with a happy life? Does she go back to some fiance that is waiting for her? Or, do they realize that they've missed out on something spectacular? Do they look each other up? New York is a big place, but there are really only so many sailors, and maybe a few less nurses. 
*NEW NEW NEW*

Anyway, we can come up with stories if anyone is interested.

Writing is a big thing for me, so I would prefer someone who can do well written posts with detail, and thought processes. I want to know how the person is feeling even though my character won't know. I don't care about length, so long as it's well written. Just stay away from one-liners.

Let me know what you think!

I am looking for more than just sex in my role-plays. PLEASE I want a good story!

heavenleighdahl

Seeking again. Please send me a PM if you are interested. Threads are the preferred playing field for me. Thank you. ^.^

thatmusicianguy

Hello,

Very interested in the Best Friends/Best friends brother style roles.

Message me to discuss?

Chris x
I have found women who did not know how to kiss,
But I always found time to teach them...

heavenleighdahl

Added Welcome Back, and would really like to do that. Can also be switched up for a band story. Interested please PM me, if you want to know the story of the band, just let me know!!!

heavenleighdahl

On Aug. 14th, 1945, Alfred Eisenstaedt took one of the most memorable pictures from the end of World War II. It shows a sailor kissing a nurse. Before the photographer could write down who the couple was, they left, without giving their names to him, or each other.

Well, what happens after? Does he go on with a happy life? Does she go back to some fiance that is waiting for her? Or, do they realize that they've missed out on something spectacular? Do they look each other up? New York is a big place, but there are really only so many sailors, and maybe a few less nurses.

heavenleighdahl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmXaaEvnnOQ

Most of everything on this thread still works, but right now I'm aching for something that would go along with this song. "Bruises" By Train and Ashley Monroe. :D

heavenleighdahl

I'll set up another request thread tonight, right now, I will use this one to see if it brings anything good my way.