The Secret Mansion [Recruitment (OPEN- Young Master position) / Character Sheet]

Started by Nana, May 12, 2011, 02:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nana

This used to be my one on one roleplay but I thinking of making it into a group roleplay.

The Plot
In the huge mansion located in the outskirt of town, there lived an old master and his son. The maids living in a household are all secretly being sex slaves to their master. The young master had always looked up to his father, admiring his successful and devoted love to his late wife. However, one day, he accidentally saw the scene of his father fucking one of the house maid and with all his admiration diminished, he decided to take things into his own hands. He raped one of the pure and young virgin maiden that his father had reserved to be deflowered on his upcoming birthday. It turned into a revengeful game between the father and son to see who is better in bed.

Characters Needed to start

• Old Master - Age between 50 - 60 - Played by Elf
  • Young Master - Age between 25 - 30
  • Head of Maid - Loyal to the old master. She became the head of the maid after making the first move on the old master when the late wife had just passed away and since then, she always deliver fresh young girls to the old master to enjoy - Age between 30 - 35 - Played by Nana
  • Young Virgin Maid - sold to the mansion by her foster parents and had to work hard to earn money for the education of her brother (real son of her foster parents), unknowing that the head of maid and old master had special plans for her - Age between 18 - 20 - Played by Nana
  • Scheming Maid - Wanted to be the mistress of this household and is the sworn enemy of the head of maid - Age between 20 - 25 - Played by LimitlessNikkie

The above are the required members to start the play going but if you have another role in mind, do feel free to propose. The play can always take in more maid but I'm just can't come up with more male roles to match the numbers of female.

Character Sheet

Name: Mildred Tin
Bio: Her parents died when she was 3 and her kind neighbors adopted her and brought her up. However when the family fell into a financial crisis and needed the money to send their own son into college, they sold her off and she had to send back 50% of her monthly salary. She did not hate them as she knew that if not for them, she would have died 15 years ago. She appreciated them for their upbringing and would do anything so as to not disappoint them.

Quote from: Elf on May 30, 2011, 09:02:53 PM
This looks interesting to me and I see that you have not approved either of the male roles.

I would like to therefore put in my bid for the father.

Name: Martin Goldstein

Martin enlisted in the US Army right out of high school and ended up working Military Intelligence. After serving his term he went into the private sector using the skills he learned in service to his country to become a security consultant. He managed to acquire a vast wealth. Shortly leaving the military he met Michelle who he feel madly in love with. They married and had only one child, a son. He was completely devoted to Michelle and gave their son every advantage that money could buy. When she was killed in a car accident he was devastated and withdrew from just about everybody including his son. Then his maid seduces him and awakens a new passion in him. He has turned to being a Master to try and fill the void left in his life by the lose of his soul mate, life partner, and best friend.

Name: Nicole Crawford
Bio: Age the age of 18, she was raped by her stepfather and everything around her changes when she realized that she was addicted heavily to sex. Now at the age of 32, she had the power to control all the maids in the household and her secret relationship with the master is not unknown to all the servants in the mansion. When the mistress passed away, she had decided to introduce her own interest to the master for him to overcome his sorrows. Just as she had expected, the master liked it as much as she does and when things started getting bored, they decided to get the involvement of the other maids in the household.

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on May 29, 2011, 02:57:19 AM
This looks fun I'll put in for the scheming maid

Name: Adrian Jefferson

Bio: The word that best described Adrian even from a young age was competitive. She hated to lose and was driven at all times to win no matter what the cost to herself or others. Her life was fairly normal until around the age of 12 when her parents divorced and her father fed up with her mother's cheating left mommy dearest and his little girl behind. Adrian had been sheltered up until that point then her world exploded as her mother started sharing far too much of her life with the young girl. It didn't help that her body developed quickly and queen bee that she was she always had everyones attention. She changed dramatically in the next few years from social but rather reserved to a girl how found most of her pleasure in her latest conquest.

By 16 Adrian had cut a path threw her school, she was uninhibited and aggressive, the more illusive the male she wanted the harder she tried. She refused to give up, again she couldn't stand loosing in any regard. By 18 she was kicked out by her mother who didn't like the amount of attention her younger boyfriends were paying to her flirtatious daughter and was forced to get a job waitressing. It was not the best of jobs but for a people person with a knack for flirting she did just fine for herself but wasn't satisfied. That old itch, that need to compete for something anything was growing by the day and when she was finally found by Richard she was more then ready to leave and without really caring about what the job entailed took it.

The mansion provided everything she'd been missing since she left school, a social ladder to fight her way, man to entice and try to twist around her finger, goals and best yet competition around every corner. Within a year she had her eye set on the mistress position and a quietly growing dislike for Sasha, the woman in her way. By the time she was 21 she was more determined then ever to rise in rank no matter what. Her dislike of the Head of maids had bloomed into a seething hate barely hidden behind a condescending smirk and her cutting gaze. Adrian never had been one for subtly.

How extreme can this play go?
This play will go under Bondage Forum for some bondage plays between the characters.

Where are we starting?
I am hoping to start the play from the point where the old master is fucking either the head of maid or the jealous maid when the son accidentally saw it through an unclosed door/window. Hence the person playing the old master role will have to be the one to start the play going I presume.
ONS & OFFS             IDEAS

AndyZ

Definitely an interesting idea.  I'll think on the Young Master role and see if I can come up with something interesting.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

RipTide

I wouldn't mind playing the Head Maid if the role is still unoccupied. :)

Posting Rate = 1-2 posts/story/week

What Does a Siren Crave? === What Does a Siren Prefer?

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Nana

do post up your character and  I will do the shortlisting

AndyZ

Hmmm...I can't seem to find a good pic for the young master.  Anyone out there got any pic suggestions?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

MagicalPen

Name: Richard Silverthorne

Bio: Richard is a self-made businessman, dealing in personal finance and wealth. He has amassed quite the fortune over the ears and enjoys living a rich lifestyle. Richard is now semi-retired from his profession and has taken to the pleasures of his Maids - women who are more then willing to see to his every need between chores. He hasn't always seen eye-to-eye with his son, often viewing the lad as an unexpected mistake. The marriage with the boys wife was rather sudden and short lived after all.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Nana

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Nana

Kalthus63

Nana

Quote from: Kalthus63 on May 28, 2011, 07:28:48 PM
Which roles are still open?

1. Old Master - Age between 50 - 60
2. Young Master - Age between 25 - 30
5. Scheming Maid - Wanted to be the mistress of this household and is the sworn enemy of the head of maid - Age between 20 - 25

LimitlessNikkie

This looks fun I'll put in for the scheming maid

Name: Adrian Jefferson

Bio: The word that best described Adrian even from a young age was competitive. She hated to lose and was driven at all times to win no matter what the cost to herself or others. Her life was fairly normal until around the age of 12 when her parents divorced and her father fed up with her mother's cheating left mommy dearest and his little girl behind. Adrian had been sheltered up until that point then her world exploded as her mother started sharing far too much of her life with the young girl. It didn't help that her body developed quickly and queen bee that she was she always had everyones attention. She changed dramatically in the next few years from social but rather reserved to a girl how found most of her pleasure in her latest conquest.

By 16 Adrian had cut a path threw her school, she was uninhibited and aggressive, the more illusive the male she wanted the harder she tried. She refused to give up, again she couldn't stand loosing in any regard. By 18 she was kicked out by her mother who didn't like the amount of attention her younger boyfriends were paying to her flirtatious daughter and was forced to get a job waitressing. It was not the best of jobs but for a people person with a knack for flirting she did just fine for herself but wasn't satisfied. That old itch, that need to compete for something anything was growing by the day and when she was finally found by Richard she was more then ready to leave and without really caring about what the job entailed took it.

The mansion provided everything she'd been missing since she left school, a social ladder to fight her way, man to entice and try to twist around her finger, goals and best yet competition around every corner. Within a year she had her eye set on the mistress position and a quietly growing dislike for Sasha, the woman in her way. By the time she was 21 she was more determined then ever to rise in rank no matter what. Her dislike of the Head of maids had bloomed into a seething hate barely hidden behind a condescending smirk and her cutting gaze. Adrian never had been one for subtly.

Nana

Kalthus63

Nana

do post up your character and  I will do the shortlisting

Kalthus63

Name: Casper Silverthorne

Bio: Casper had always admired his father, convinced that his Richard Silverthorne was the ideal man - successful, devoted his his wife, something of an aesthete who enjoyed the finer things in life. He aimed to be just like his father, even though that was often very hard to achieve. Casper - simply put - is not the man his father is. Well educated and thoughtful, rather than self made and instinctive.

When he saw Richard having sex with one of the maids, Caspers whole life collapsed. His ideal father turned out to be nothing except a wretched old lecher. The act was a betrayal of Casper's mother. In a matter of seconds, he came to doubt everything that he had been brought up with. Unfortunately, it also released a streak in Casper that had been kept hidden for years - a very nasty, competitive and cruel edge, possibly tinged by instability.

Nana

I would like to emphasize on my first post to those interested in old or young master roles. Do read through it thoroughly about my plot while you draft up your character's bio.

RipTide

I'm sorry to do this, but I think I'm going to have to drop out. I apologize. :(

Posting Rate = 1-2 posts/story/week

What Does a Siren Crave? === What Does a Siren Prefer?

Nana

Sarah Morgan

This definitely sounds like something with lots of potential, so I'm hoping we'll get enough people to actually make it work.  It looks like we have the two male roles taken care of, but I'm a little confused on which female roles are still left, with characters dropping out and such.  Would it be possible to play one of the maids who isn't in competition with each other?  I think those roles are taken anyway, but just thought I'd ask.  I'm thinking of starting off as just coming to work there, so my character wouldn't know what's going on at the start of things, if this would fit into the plot?

Elf

This looks interesting to me and I see that you have not approved either of the male roles.

Martin enlisted in the US Army right out of high school and ended up working Military Intelligence. After serving his term he went into the private sector using the skills he learned in service to his country to become a security consultant. He managed to acquire a vast wealth. Shortly leaving the military he met Michelle who he feel madly in love with. They married and had only one child, a son. He was completely devoted to Michelle and gave their son every advantage that money could buy. When she was killed in a car accident he was devastated and withdrew from just about everybody including his son. Then his maid seduces him and awakens a new passion in him. He has turned to being a Master to try and fill the void left in his life by the lose of his soul mate, life partner, and best friend.

Prefect Mos

Nana

Quote from: Elf on May 30, 2011, 09:02:53 PM

Accepted.

Nana

Quote from: Sarah Morgan on May 30, 2011, 08:36:39 PM
This definitely sounds like something with lots of potential, so I'm hoping we'll get enough people to actually make it work.  It looks like we have the two male roles taken care of, but I'm a little confused on which female roles are still left, with characters dropping out and such.  Would it be possible to play one of the maids who isn't in competition with each other?  I think those roles are taken anyway, but just thought I'd ask.  I'm thinking of starting off as just coming to work there, so my character wouldn't know what's going on at the start of things, if this would fit into the plot?

Now we are left with the post of the head of maid to get things started.

Roles for non-competitive maids are welcomed but I'm just afraid that the male population cannot meet the demand of the female population here. Any suggestion on what male roles can be created?