League of Legends: Shadows of Valoran - Recruiting!

Started by apygoos, March 12, 2013, 04:30:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyLaothen

I have been waiting to get approved, and I was. XD

May I join? I am not sure who I would be but I have a couple of ideas in mind.
Need to come up with a better signature.

BUT I GOT APPROVED         XD

Looking forward to lots of fun.

apygoos

youe more than welcome to join us

Orochimaru

*comes in as gentleman cho'gath* Spot on indeed. Another lady to come in for tea. Jolly good.

kckolbe

Quote from: Revenent on March 31, 2013, 09:13:11 PM
We could just do the "the Void emerges" plot on a wider scale than just how the Shadow Isles gets involved. Honestly, while these very specific what-if plots are neat, they're not really conducive to the creation of original characters. At least not ones that come from a ton of different backgrounds and races.

I agree completely.  Plot 1 does allow some leeway, though.  Anyone from Shadow Isles, Zaun, and Piltover could be actively involved, and the League could order a champion from Demacia, Noxus or Freljord.  The only consideration would be not to have more than one or two champs from the warring nations, as they are already spread thin. 

Other regions, like Ionia, are fair game as well, and any prisoner or champion of the league itself (like Ryze) could easily be involved.

EDITL  LadyLaothen, welcome to E, and I would love to hear some of your ideas.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Orochimaru

Quote from: kckolbe on April 02, 2013, 05:11:44 AM
EDITL  LadyLaothen, welcome to E, and I would love to hear some of your ideas.

What have we told you! No molesting of the foreigners, bad kc, bad!

lol

kckolbe

Aww, not even a little?  By the way, does this idea make it easier for you to decide on a character?  I am currently thinking of a character from Demacia, perhaps a lesser ranking ap fighter.
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

SargentToughie

I already have a general idea of what kind of playstyle my character is going to have, though I haven't decided on gender, name, or personality yet.

I'm probably going to see what the gender ratio is before I make that decision.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

kckolbe

I am currently working a male from Demacia, kind of an ap fighter, with a lesser version of Lux's lightbending.  So strikes against an enemy will result in a flash of bright light, and one of his abilities will be a stun.  Still working on other stuff.

Intro Thread

Revenent

I'm thinking my hemoman...stress will be from Piltover or Zaun or something. She's going to be sort of unscrupulous, yet with intentions to do well, so she could really fit in anywhere.

apygoos

apygoos

also, Sejuani rework is now on PBE

LadyLaothen

The Sejuani rework looks interesting; I love the current Sejuani and this could make her even better. The Trundle revamp looks neat as well.

For the Roleplay, if we haven't decided on a theme/setting, what if we made it based around 3-4 "Summoners" who were suddenly taken to Summoner's rift, either in the bodies of the champions they were playing, or as completely new champions. The RP would be the interactions that took place as/after this occurred?

Either way, if I do RP, I would love to play one of the current champions in the game, as opposed to making my own.

apygoos

perhaps we could use the first plot and the happenings in freljord and put them together. I guarantee there is a way to do so, and the same goes with character selecition/creation.
what characters did you think youd like to play Lao

Orochimaru

Quote from: apygoos on April 03, 2013, 07:23:12 AM
perhaps we could use the first plot and the happenings in freljord and put them together. I guarantee there is a way to do so, and the same goes with character selecition/creation.

If that is the case. Chances are I will be Volibear or an Ursine.

LadyLaothen has gotten points in my book for loving Sejuani.

LadyLaothen

Quote from: apygoos on April 03, 2013, 07:23:12 AM

Well, if it is the void vs. the shadow isles, with Frelijord, then I am unsure what I want to do.   Any female character, as I am not very good at male characters. If there is someone who you think needs played, just let me know and I would probably be happy to.

Quote from: Orochimaru on April 03, 2013, 07:48:32 AM
If that is the case. Chances are I will be Volibear or an Ursine.

LadyLaothen has gotten points in my book for loving Sejuani.

Sejuani is my favorite champion!  Do you build her HP or AP? Jungle or Top?

And Volibear is pretty Awesome as well.

apygoos

8-3-20 jungle voli in ranked,
feels good man

Revenent

I'm not even sure who I would play if I went with a canon character. Probably Vayne or Caitlyn if I go with a female. Male...I'm not even sure. Maybe Ryze or Graves or TF.

What's the planned character limit here, anyway?

apygoos

for now, we'll stick to two as a character limit.

kckolbe

Probably gonna stick with OC, but could go Garen if using canon.

Intro Thread

apygoos

you can use all OC's, as it seems i enjoy OC's and everyone seems to have some kind of concept in mind. It would be neat to see another Ursine from Voli's tribe

Orochimaru

Quote from: LadyLaothen on April 03, 2013, 07:58:57 AM
Well, if it is the void vs. the shadow isles, with Frelijord, then I am unsure what I want to do.   Any female character, as I am not very good at male characters. If there is someone who you think needs played, just let me know and I would probably be happy to.

Sejuani is my favorite champion!  Do you build her HP or AP? Jungle or Top?

And Volibear is pretty Awesome as well.

I've yet to really get serious with her. I want to though. I build her AP-Tank and when I do use her. I take her top lane like I do Volibear.

kckolbe

I tend to stack health whenever somewhat viable, personally.  Also, Vayne seems like she'd be an interesting RP character, given her drive, but wouldn't she want to kill anything Voli like or would she not consider Volibear a monster?

Intro Thread

SargentToughie

Not all sentient animals are monsters. The ursine SHOULD be considered totally normal in Valoran.

The void creatures and residents of the shadow isles, however, I could see Vayne having issue with.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

apygoos

so, Lissandra looks very interesting.

Orochimaru

Quote from: apygoos on April 03, 2013, 05:12:28 PM
so, Lissandra looks very interesting.

Insta-buy for me and my tax return check came in. I got some monies to spend. =3