New Worlds, New Wonders, Darkness Abounding (M seeking F characters)

Started by Montressor, October 11, 2011, 10:47:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montressor

Interested in non-realistic, non-stereotyped, sometimes non-consensual stories, to share with intelligent, thoughtful, filthy-minded partners. Please PM me, rather than replying to this thread. I am very impatient with poor writing skills, and I hope to find exceptional levels of imagination. I will make every effort to reward good writing and new thought!

Also, I am new to E, but not to rp, in many manifestations; sometimes I might find I have not yet adjusted to my new context. I beg your indulgence.

Storylines in need of partners, potentially:

Black Star: You left Earth on a long voyage to another world. You didn't get there, yet, and you might never. The ship is in control of unknown forces, and while nearly everyone is frozen for the journey, you are not. And you are not alone. [nc, maybe exotic if interested]

Caligari: There is a villain loose in Europe that no authority can seem to quell. His designs are monstrous, or unthinkable. He has some science or magic beyond understanding, and an army of selfless female slaves. What can one woman do against such terror? [nc, adventure, historical]

The Other City: To most people, it's just another day in a large, busy, complicated city. But some of us see the other things that are happening here. The weight of civilization dragging the metropolis down, into strange worlds. Living down here requires luck, will, caution, and also a kind of desperate abandon. But you're living here already, whether you know it or not. [nc, paranormal, mysterious]

---

Also interested in smart partners with other ideas. Say hello.

"Perhaps you'd care to come below and sample a very fine Amontillado...."