New ideas...Dominant males wanted

Started by elenisil, April 28, 2009, 05:19:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elenisil

The Cell:

Young woman kidnapped awakens in a steel, windowless, and apparently doorless cell with nothing in it. No bed, no food, no toilet.

Disoriented she is left alone for what seems to be forever but is actually only few hours. Her only human contact will be a disembodied voice over a loud speaker. Her captor using a voice modulator will speak to her, playing mind games with her. She will have to earn comfort items, i.e. bed, blanket, pillow, water dish etc…

Island of Minotaurs:

Young woman shipwrecked, washes up on island inhabited by Minotaurs. Taken to the king, she is put up for auction and purchased by a gladiator and forced to serve him as his slave.

Wrong Place, Wrong Time:

A young woman happens upon a mafia hit, seen by the hitmen, she is chased but manages to escape. Terrified she doesn’t know whether to tell the police or not. Deciding to run, she quickly packs and tries to escape the big apple for a small town in the Midwest. Unfortunately for her, the man she ultimately meets and falls in love with in the small town is a hitman who is supposed to take her out.

Mirror, Mirror:

Chloe works for a professor of ancient studies at a local college. Pressed to stay late to sign for a shipment, she discovers more than she bargained for. The shipment is an ancient mirror, trapped inside is an ancient, powerful Celtic Druid. He was imprisoned centuries ago and she holds the key to release him.

Twins:

Becka Stone has been estranged from her twin sister for years. She has never understood why, and has always regretted it. When her phone rings in the middle of the night Becka learns that Cass desperately needs her help. All Becka has to do is take her place for two days at her home in the horse country of Virginia. If Becka can play this role convincingly enough she will save Cass’s life.

This is a game the twins have played before, but never like this. For the charade is much more difficult to pull off then when they were children. Cass had many secrets, secrets she has kept from everyone, including Becka, and she has as many enemies, including her own husband. Becka hadn’t expected Trev Coleman to be in residence. Worse, she is soon forced to recognize how darkly seductive he is, and that he may well be her worst enemy. Then she discovers that someone is deliberately stalking Cass, but Becka is the trapped prey.

james42smith

Hi Elen,

Your scene involves a very specific setting and sometimes people are intimidated by such a preconceived scene. Also, I will admit your suggestion doesn't exactly fall within the usual settings usually suggested on here.

Hang in there, I'm sure you'll eventually find someone who will partake in something you'll enjoy. Finding good roleplaying partners is very difficult. Patience is the key.

xxx

J

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: james42smith on May 21, 2009, 04:29:33 PM
Hi Elen,

Your scene involves a very specific setting and sometimes people are intimidated by such a preconceived scene. Also, I will admit your suggestion doesn't exactly fall within the usual settings usually suggested on here.

Hang in there, I'm sure you'll eventually find someone who will partake in something you'll enjoy. Finding good roleplaying partners is very difficult. Patience is the key.

xxx

J

That's very helpful, sir!  But I'm pretty sure she'll get hers.  She always does.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O