Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazuume

*gives Adam a stomach ache grabbing the win while he writhes on the ground in pain* Not the way I want to be eaten Adam! hehe

Win!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Kaiden69

U all PHAIL!!!!! I WIN!!!!!
Excuse my typos. I have keyboard dyslexia. *LawL*

Signed,
Matthew Ma

Kazuume

*captures Kaiden* Wrong!

I......win!
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Mordred

Hears the faint whimper of the win.. missing it's true owner.. homesick for it's cozy little box. Without hesitation, a dense little bundle of shadow is gathered before me as I reach inside it's murky depths, plucking the win from the usurping Kaz.. leaving in it's place a box of raisinettes. That's a fair trade, yes?

Wins!
*See Pillory*

Adammair

Quote from: Kazuume on January 07, 2012, 10:54:53 PM
*gives Adam a stomach ache grabbing the win while he writhes on the ground in pain* Not the way I want to be eaten Adam! hehe

Win!

...and just what way do you want to be eaten?

*Trades the newly traded win for a bag of popcorn. ;) * I think that's a fairer trade. *chuckles softly*

Belle33

*walks in and totally wins*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Adammair

*walks past Belle and totally wins even more* ;)

Mordred

*rearranges previous two wins.. adding and subtracting a few letters*

*runs with a blur past Adammair.. does an even more convincing, more solid (whatever the hell that means) win*
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

*slaps Mordred's hand so he drops the win* Bad, bad shadowy blue one who likes the dark! *picks up the win waking off with it laughing*
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Mordred

*skulks and whimpers for a moment before remembering who and what he is.. straightens, relights his cigar.. taps a chin as plans form and dissolve, then reshape, then vanish.. then.. ahhhhh yesssssss.. follows laughter trail.. which also now happens to have a big, DARK, BLUE cloud above.. reaches for suddenly appearing chain.. tugs.. releasing blue jello that douses the snow-man-making girl in the red bikini. Picks up win as it rolls towards and stops at his feet* :P
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

*plucks both the win and the cigar out of his hands, tucking the win in her top and dropping the cigar to the floor* Bad habits! You should leave the win where it belongs (with me) and maybe take up chewing gum instead of smoking. *deciding to leave on a good note, she lifts up on her tip toes and kisses his cheek (leaving a bright red mark) before turning around and scurrying out of there before any new blue clouds form*

Mordred

*stands for a bit, feeling wild little waves from that red mark in amongst the blue stains.. until I realize I was once again swayed by a juicy set of lips. Luring a particularly dark and devious cloud of shadow, I pull an old memory that ends with the cloud raining down a zillion mini-me's.. (all roughly 3.11 inches tall).. which pounce crazily on the Breathless one, subduing her with many fine little ropes (made of the softest thread possible.. for I am a kind dark creature) as I do a thorough search upon her lovely curves for the naughty little win.. giving a juicy little nibble on a sweet little earlobe before vanishing*
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Waylaid by a bunch of Lilliputians?? No fair! *wriggles and squirms until finally all of those fine threads snap up and she is able to scramble up onto her feet. Picks up one of the diminutive Mini-Mords and glares at the tiny vamp* Where is it? *After a few minutes of interrogation she is able to weasel out the location of Her Win. Finally sneaking into the Blue one's crypt, she snatches the Win while he's off in the other room cooking up some jello*

Mordred

Slightly weakened by the earlier cell division, also slightly mesmerized by the vast amounts of a particularly lovely new batch of jello, with music blasting.. yeah, he was distracted. But only a tiny bit. Running to the roof, armed with a jello blaster, he gets Breathless in his sights.. releasing a thwoomf, thwoomf, thwoomf.. sending three wobbling cubes to waylay the usurping one.

Win, recovered. Usurper, sent to jello pit.
*See Pillory*

lonlyazn

Unknowing that lurked one who enjoyed diminishing his supply of jello with his own stomach, they battled furiously, winning for Mordred slipped on some spilled jello. He walked away feeling unsatisfied, but that didn't matter for he holds the win now.

“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.”

Mordred

Irritated at being foiled by my own jello (Jello.. how could you? After all we've been through?).. nearly washing my hands of the blue stuff once and for all.. I came to my senses. Or to some whacked out version of some sort of senses.. and then..

From shadow, I formed, finding Lonlyazn sittin' in a pub, basking in the spoils of victory.. the win casually hanging from his hip. As shadow does, I crept forward and relieved the prior winner of this burden.. taking the responsibility unto myself.. vanishing quickly out the window, back to lurking in the darkness. Having won.. the win.
*See Pillory*

Adammair

I flip the switch on the array of 500,000-watt searchlights arranged around the outside of the window. Now, with there being no chance of shadows forming (or re-forming), I see the win lying where it was carried to by the formerly shadowy Mordred, walk over and pick it up, examining it as a police detective would examine crucial evidence, and leave the scene, quite happy with my WIN.

Mordred

As Adammair starts to depart, an unusually pale detective with dark shades and an immaculate dark blue suit, with protruding and quite sharpish canines approaches, smiling. "Detective, phew.. I'm glad I caught you. The captain specifically asked to see you.. and for me to relieve you of that supposed win. It seems there's a counterfitter in the area.. passing off cheap fakes as the real thing." Plucking the 'fake win' from his hands, this mystery detective grinned. "I heard through the grapevine you are up for promotion. How does lieutenant sound? Damn.. it's sure bright here, eh?" And with that, not wanting to linger too much, the mystery detective seemed to blur out of sight. With the 'fake' win. :P
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

...is waiting for him as he materializes next to his supposed hidden lair. (rolls eyes) startling him by jumping out of the bushes, he drops the win and before he can snatch it back, it is whisked away into the dessert known as Las Vegas, never to be seen again!
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Mordred

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Apart from the Win.. which was illegally swiped from yours truly.. by the naughty yet lovely Kaz. *remedies this by taking it as she sleeps.. also calling the front desk to give a wake up call at 5am* hehehe.. Wins!
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

*uses her intimate knowledge of Vegas, due to living there, to track down he who loves blue jello, catching him before he can leave the city limits. Distracting him with the lovely view of the mountains covered in snow she steals back the win speeding off in a stolen metro police car waving out the window at the handsome yet forlorn Mordred*
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Saku

I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

PigPin

*taps Saku on shoulder*  Pardon me but that belongs to me.  *takes the win* See...told you. *gives a bow then turns and walks away*

TheLegionary

Ramman

*I stalk in and watch as everyone bickers about the win...shaking my head side to side I wave my hand through the air. As i do so the temperature quickly drops almost 100 degrees below zero* That will do nicely. *I walk over to the win and grab it out of the frozen fingers of it's last owner.* ooops sorry Legionary, you might want these back when you thaw out. *places several of Legionary's frozen fingers back on his chest.*