Welcome to the Darker spice!

Started by zemo8801, September 08, 2010, 03:25:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zemo8801

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83518.0 (OOC board.)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83519.0 (If your Bio has been approved then you can move it here.)
Welcome to the Darker Spice
   A place to socialize or to indulge your darker desires.
The public are for socializing, and enjoying the company for those around you.
We have talented DJ’s the keep the dance floor
the place to lose yourself in the music.
The kitchen is staffed with the top local chefs.
The food is exquisite every time your plate arrives.
The bar is staffed also with topnotch staff.
They not only can make any drink you want
(or any thing you can think up)
They are a show in and of them selves.

We also have an exclusive VIP Club for your darker passions.
This portion of the club can only be accessed with the owner's,
Wednesday Black or his manager's express permission.

Through the doors of the private club,
you will find just about every sensual desire can be full filled.
This side has all the same amenities as the public club:
the socializing, food, drink, and a dance floor.
There are mini stages through out the club
with dancers to watch for your enjoyment.
The staff is trained to see to your needs,
including arranging a willing slave for the night.
There are private rooms for entertaining
your willing conquest for an hour or for the night.

The private club is also equipped with a fully equipped Dungeon, for the darkest of pleasure and pain.  These rooms are by invitation or by permission by only the owner Wednesday Black, ONLY.

IF YOU WOULD BE INTERSTED IN JOINING LEAVE A POST HERE OR PM ZEMO8801.

HELP NEEDED:
Wanted to work the club
   DANCERS for entertainment
   SLAVES for both D/s and BDSM
   DOMMES
   SUBMISSIVES
   BOUNCERS
   BARTENDERS
    And for
   GENERAL STAFFING
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

naryashadow

Name : Narya Fae
Player Name : Fae
Sexual Orientation : Depends on Wednesday's orders
Hair Color : Icy Blond , Blue eyes
Measurements :  5ft 5 , 130 lbs , 36C
Tattoo's : crescent moon on her lower back, right above her crack line 
Talents – Plays piano, sings, expert at dagger mastery, catching people's eye

Personality –  Can be testy, feisty, but ultimately has a sweet attitude underneath it all. She can have a bit of a mother hen attitude towards the other girls, and therefore will try slaughtering any that hurt them. She wears what she is told to where, of course her orders being from Wednesday and only Wednesday.

Background : Unknown, she leaves her past to herself.  All that is known, is that she had been purchased for Wednesday's pleasures, and is completely trained by him.

Current :  The favorite of her master Wednesday, she works for him and only him unless he gives special permission for someone else to have a go with her.  She will always be seen in a blue satin choker with a W on it, signifying that she is Wednesday's property.

Jarod1

I'll post a character later, this sounds like it shold be fun.

zemo8801

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs7/f/2006/344/d/2/Wednesday_13_by_Murderdoll_Mel_13.png

http://www.rockpulse.co.uk/wednesday13.jpg

Name: Wednesday Black
Player name: Zemo8801
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Hair color: Black or multi color depending on Mood. Eyes:Black
Measurements: 6"4, 163 lbs. (if you want to say it you can.)
Tattoo's a number 13 on his left shoulder a skull on his right shoulder.
Talents: plays guitar, sings, a touch for the best taste.

Personality- Wednesday is a bit of a cruel man to the people who don't know him. a dedicted worker for the goal of his dreams or for his love of the high life. gave up all the problems of his past to a wondering spirit who gave him the gift of eternal luck. With the cost of his physical touch, and body. His clothing style is tight muscle t's and black slacks at times can dress out in a uniform.

His history is too bad to bring up so he never talks about it.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

LittleNekodemon

NIce one z,.I'll help out with any unfilled postions
One wrong move and you are going to be doing laps, solider.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38569.25/intro
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38905.0/ons and offs

use my ims only for role-playing- ask me here first, thankx
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168652.0

zemo8801

@Jarod Looking forward to seeing your profile!

@LKD Thank you for the sweet words!
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

pendarious

Name: Conrade Oliverios
Player Name: pendarious
Hair: Black
Eyes: reddish brown
Measurements: 190 lbs 5"11 feet and inches btw
tattoos: None
Talents: prides himself in catering to others swiftly and efficiantly, Managing staff and Funds

Personality: he is calm and cool most of the time and seems friendly. He's actually nowhere near as friendly as he seems. he's a dark person by nature but is good at masking it. He tends to all the public business in wednesday's stead.

History: he deems it pointless to talk about the past.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Jarod1

Name: Amelia Johnson
Player name: Jarod1
Hair color: Auburn, brown
Eyes: Emerald Green
Measurements: 5”5, 143 lbs.
Talents: Dancing, singing, martial arts, good at following commands and pleasing those that she is with.

Personality-  She enjoys her job very much.  When her clients are happy she is as well.  She enjoys having others tell her what to do, but if one of her clients does something she doesn’t approve of she’ll let them  know and if they don’t back off after being warned they are likely to find themselves twisted up into a pretzel.  He dress accents her form.  When she is working but not with a client she is often seen in a corset with stockings and stilettos.  When she is with a client she usually isn’t wearing anything at all.  Though she does occasionally she like to wear a full dress but thats usually after hour.  She works mostly as a submissive for Wednesday, though from time to time she will work as a slave when the need arises.

History: She doesn’t talk about it, much.  The only thing that is known is that she owes Wednesday a debt.  If its money, or just a debt of gratitude is speculation to all but them.

Currently:  She is multi-talented and as such provides a variety of services at Wednesday or his manager's order.

zemo8801

@Pen very good bio.

@Jarod beside the small double words and the typo for her its fine when I post up the seciton for bios I'll move the ones up.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

LimitlessNikkie

Name : Nikkie
Player Name : LimitlessNikkie
Sexual Orientation : strait
Hair Color : red
Measurements :  5'5 103lb, 32B
Tattoo's :  filigree pattern framing a star on her lower back.
Talents : able to talk to anyone, charming, can find the bright side of anything, and she can dance.

Personality : A bubbly and happy girl who enjoys every pleasure in life. She is talkative and outgoing and always ready to have a little fun. She is of a submissive nature in that she takes pleasure in pleasing others as best she can. She loves daring clothing and colors that bring out her natural beauty when at work but at home is comfortable in shorts a tanktop and flipflops.

Background : She had an normal life went to school got good grades and graduated as the home coming queen. Her life was laid out for her she'd go to collage, major in something vaguely interesting graduate and have a charmed life. But the very idea bored her. She went to collage for 2 years and was predictably bored. She had more fun going to parties then attending any of her classes. half way threw the third year she dropped out and went on a road trip with a few guys just so she could see some place that wasn't picked out for her.
She went to the Darker Spice with them and fell in love with the place, something about it just drew her in and she didn't want to leave, that night she applied and got a job and she's never looked back.

Current : working as a slave in the VIP room

abandoneddolly

( the  crappy internet I have wont let me look at any pictures, but I'll put one up when I get to a better computer)

Name: Alexis May, but everyone cause her dolly and most people don't know her real name.
Player name: Abandoneddolly
Sexual Orientation: bi
Hair color: dark brown
Eyes: blue
Measurements: 5”2. 100pds.
Talents: can sing dance, knows a bit of martial arts and can also pick locks, not that she uses the last one that much.

Personality-  Very playful, she always seems to be teasing or flirting. She doesn't let a lot of things get to her so she is slow to anger, but if you get her there she can be a bitch. She likes to wear skirts or dresses or whatever Wednesday tells her to wear.

History: Is better off left in the past.

Currently:  works with Wednesday and only Wednesday

Sinairy

Name: Chloe Jones
Player name: Chloe
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Hair color: Pink and Black
Eyes: Chocolate Brown
Measurements: 5’7, 140 lbs.  38 D
Talents: Drawing, painting, serving whole heartily and dancing.

Personality- She a shy, quite, and to darn cute for anyone to pass her up. She loves her work, and will do anything Wednesday asks of her. She submissive in nature, and takes pride in serving, and doing a great job at it to boot.  She does enjoy dancing, but her shyness some times gets in the way, so she only dance in private unless Wednesday orders  her other wise. After getting to know people she was very open, playfully and flirty, even though some times she didn’t always realize she was flirty which gets in trouble at times. Though she is shy, and she can be a bit naïve at times even though she very intelligent women,  but she doesn’t always let that show.

History: She keeps your past to herself, but she works for Wednesday because he had gotten her out of many tight spots in her life, so  this is the least she could do for him.

Currently: She takes order from Wednesday and him alone.

Ironwolf85

((anyway here's my guy from the tavern... needs approval... I enjoyed this character the best))
ADULT FURRY PIC...

for his real pic...
http://www.babblesex.com/users/129/741/1/photos/Valor.jpg

Name: Vern Hoss
Date of Birth: August, 21st, 1981
Date of Change: June, 1st, 2001
Age:  9, 29 or 4,791 depending on when you’re asking me dear
Place of Birth: Timonium Connecticut, or Thracia.
Species:  human-bonded with spirit
Play By: Ironwolf85
Five words that describe Vern: playful, soft hearted, feminine, masculine, honest
Eyes: light green
Hair Color: Gold
Height: 7’9
Build: thick and muscular
Tattoos: So you’ve gotten Ink done?
the original spirit symbol was supposed to mean Strong of heart, but like the spirit it changed when fused with Renard,   
Piercings: Modification is just a memory
none, why would anyone mar their natural beauty like mine 
Birth marks: Born with the best
none 
Scars: They’re just tattoos with better stories
none, I heal much too fast for such things 
Facial hair:
white fur around the muzzle 
Body hair:
completely covered in gold… and it feels magnificent 
Clothing style:
white silk underpants. Though the bulge always protrudes 
tight white dungrees occasionally wears a white shirt and necklace with an Eastern Cross on it 
It’s who I am and who I want to be
Personality Traits:
personable, (gets along with almost everyone) 
Loving 
incredibly protective of others, even at risk to himself
Strengths:
supernatural stamina 
incredible strength
supernaturally persuasive 
Weaknesses:
vulnerable to some magics 
Vain, taking his appearance seriously  
unable to restrain his libido at times, and can be minpulated 
high culture (art, philophy, music)
and a good apple martini now and then 
Dislikes:
rape 
hypocrisy  
being restrained or forced to do something against his morals
Bio  when The ancient Thracian (ancient nomads north of Greece) spirit of valor and protection was looking for a new host, it found a strange match in Renard Haroldson. A tourist from san-Francisco found himself transformed and fused with this ancient spirit's. from the spirit came anchent magics, memories of the anchent world, beauty, and physical power. From Renard came personality, intelligence, cultural sophistication, and the memories from the modern world. The result was the creature now known as Vern Haroldson. Vern is essencally a heroic warrior spirit fused with a san fransiscan fruitcake. As a result, Vern loves everyone, in both senses of the phrase, and would die protect the people he loves.
Vernon's calmed down over the last few years, and though still a party boy, has begin to invest his money, and build a small botque on the south side of town. He moonlights at The Spice for relaxation. He even dances now and then, though this is volenteer, and it is unpaid. Vernon has a reputation as a party boy, and loves to live it up.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Leighdy

Name: Cinnamon

Player Name: Leighdy

Hair/Eyes: Dark Chocolate Brown/Dark Honeyed Brown

Height: 5'9"

Weight: well that's just a lady's secret  ;)

Measurements: 34-28-38

Talents and Hobbies: Dancing of any kind, Drawing, Painting, Animal and Human Rights Activist, Poetry and is a Student

Personality: She is a strong and determined woman who knows what she wants and how she can get it. She's not afraid to let you know if you've done something to piss her off, but she can buite quite the reverse as well, choosing to bite her tongue if necessary. She is fairly easy going for the most part and get's along well with most others.

History: She was born in Eritrea, but was brought to the states at a young age. That all that need be said for now.

Currently works as a dancer and takes orders from the owner and his management.

((Ooc Comment: I will be putting up a A/A thread up very soon. Between kids, work and school I will have some very busy irl instances that will obviously take precedence. I will try to keep up with at least my A/A thread letting anyone who looks know of any times i may have to take a leave of absence for an Especially busy day or week, sometimes longer. I appologize ahead of time, and if this may be a problem please let me know now. Thank you very much ^.^ Much hugs and kisses Z I hope you like my character ;)

“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it.” ― Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man

Kissin Kate

Well this do seem interesting. I have some questions so I'll pm them to you Z ;)
Attention:
Oh lord I've been away forever! Sorry everyone!!! :D Have a good time you guys!!

Kissin Kate's Hot's & Not's

Idea N' Character Page *Updated Today :D (19/7)*

A&A's
All Caught Up :D

Kissin Kate

(Unless anyone says otherwise this is what she walks around in)

Name: Anything the customer or anyone else may prefer
Player Name: Kissin Kate
Hair: Dark and curly, with blonde streaks in
Eyes: Brown

Personality: Works as a slave at Darker spice, loving her work completely. Having everything she wants right there, to her there is no better place in the world to be. She's a happy and outgoing flirty girl. Loving to show off her body in anyway possible. She started with this already in her younger years and has no intention of ever stopping. Will do most anything with anyone or to anyone. Has no real sense of guilty or that words can hurt more then actions sometimes. Takes what she wants, even if punished for it. Will often get into trouble for her behavior, but she can also be sweet and charming. Which makes her that much more dangerous.

History: Comes from a very uptight and conservative family, and because she went here one night (returning home only in her underwear and a silk robe) they disowned her (two years ago)and she came to stay here. So anything the manager wants she will do (except for watersports, feet and vore).

For the customers she will do anything they want her to, be anyone they want her to be. Force her, cuff her, punish her. She doesn't really care, she loves it all. As long as there is no permanent damage.
Attention:
Oh lord I've been away forever! Sorry everyone!!! :D Have a good time you guys!!

A&A's

zemo8801

(How many of y'all would be willing to do a little side task just till we find players to fill those spots."
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Jarod1

I can work on another character.  Probably a client of some kind, at least until we get a few other people then I'll probably stick with Amelia

zemo8801

I was thinking like at least a person to work the kitchen and maybe do a little bit of the cleaning crew for right now since I think the first day will mostly be getting to know everyone meetings for people and maybe some getting to know a little more about each other.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

LimitlessNikkie

I can write up a cook or a waitress or something.

Kissin Kate

Well I could probably come up with someone if that is needed ;)

Just tell me what you need and I'll see what I can do.
Attention:

A&A's

zemo8801

I think a cook, and maybe a cleaning staff member will be enough to get us started till people ask about those places.

But the cook will need to handle the menu and the specials of the week and like run the kitchen.

The cleaning crew will be in charage of keeping the rooms neat and stocked full of supplies and make sure that is all in order.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Sinairy

I can help out too, I a real time Chef so I can help with anything that has to do with a kitchen and what not if you'd like :)

zemo8801

That would be great maybe you an Nikkie or Kate can run the kitchen for now.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

LimitlessNikkie

I don't mind either way, it's up to Kate if she wants it more she can play it.

Kissin Kate

Well as the chef then I do think sinairy would be the better option. And I don't mind it really ^^
Attention:

A&A's

Sinairy

what ever is good with everyone just saying ill help where i am need :D

zemo8801

I think Sin could make a great hot head chief now if she want to pick the person under her that will be our day crew.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Kissin Kate

Which positions is it that need filling then? More exactly :)
Attention:

A&A's

zemo8801

I would have to say cleaning crew or the people under sin in the kitchen Since how I see the first post as everyone getting to know each other.

*Yummy maid!*
Or guy players..
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Ironwolf85

any links to the main room or somthing?
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

Kissin Kate

Well then perhaps I can make myself some cleaning crew then. Anything in particular that I need to think about?
Attention:

A&A's

Jarod1

I could see my character doing some maid work if needed.

zemo8801

No main room yet I was just thinking that maybe I should see if It could be possible to start up something.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

pendarious

hmm.....of course i can create a few extra staff characters if needed. *shrugs* i'm good for just about anything needed.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Sinairy

I'll get to putting together for another character for the chef i think i got the prefect pic too Grinds seductively

LimitlessNikkie

since Kate going to do someone for cleaning crew I'll write up someone to help out Sinairy's chef. *wonders off to start working*

zemo8801

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all y'alls hard work to get this idea off the ground.

I'm waiting on a few people to pm or to see if some people I asked would like to join us as guess. and then waiting for the new bios.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Sinairy

Name:  Crystal Saunders 
Player Name: Crystal or Chris
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Hair: red
Eye: green
Measurements: 5’8 130 lbs. 34 D
Talents: Cooking, Singing, anything to do with a knife,

Personality: She up beat, energetic, friendly, and over all sweet women. She was submissive in nature, but when it was came to her kitchen there was no fucking around, she was the boss and that was that.  Cooking was her passion and her life, her food was like a painting on a plate, though it didn’t just look pretty, it tasted amazing as well. She been friends with Wednesday for some years now, and when he was talking about opening a club, and asked her to run his kitchen, she couldn’t say no. It was her dream to run her own kitchen and she was going to make sure it was the best in town, if not the country. 

History: That’s her own business.

Currently: Her main duty was to make sure the kitchen run smoothly, dish out great food , and have everyone enjoy the meals that her kitchen, cooked up.  With being a submissive she would also helped around the club in other ways depending on what Wednesday need her to do. She only listened to him, and he’d never steered her wrong, she had full trust in him.

LimitlessNikkie

Name: Allie
Player Name:
Sexual Orientation: strait/curious
Hair: dark red
Eye: blue
Measurements: 5'6, 108, 32C
Talents:baking, an accomplished pastry chef noted for her work in sugar art.

Personality: A spit fire, she loves taking risks, trying new things and pushing the envelope. She's a bit arrogant at times and a perfectionist when it comes to her work. She's out going and loves to have a good time. She never shys away from anything and is a sucker for a dare, she can never pass one up.

History: A trust fund child born in the lap of luxury Allie never wanted for anything. She was always pushed to do her best her parents expecting much from her. She graduated from high school early at age 16. Allie was expected to go to an ivy league school and become a lawyer but after two years in collage and at the age 18 (once she came into her trust fund)she took off to follow her dreams. She moved to France and learned to bake. She was soon recognized for her sugar pieces and for their singular whimsical look.
She did the competition circuit for a while but soon grew bored and started look for a place to settle down and work. The Kitchen at the Darker Spice was gaining notice because of it head chef Crystal Saunders. After looking into a few other places Allie choose the Darker Spice because it seemed like the best fit to her and because Crystal Saunders was impressive and ran a tight kitchen something she could respect.

Currently: Working as the pastry chef at the Darker spice under Crystal Saunders and Wensday.

zemo8801

@ sin nice bio but do you think you could find a little more human pic if it's possible I would like that.

@ Nikkie Your bio is approved.

Lastly currently making a photo bucket for when we start to post we can have some nice labels. I would like people to take a look at them and pick the one y'all think best suit the character or where they work in the club?

Thank you all Z.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Spell

Yus, Il'l prolly be joining as the music man, gotta look for a proper picture though.
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

zemo8801

Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Laughing Man

Name : Seth Rienfleur
Player Name : AdolChrstin
Sexual Orientation : Straight

Talents – Plays piano and violin. Speaks five languages, favoring English and French. Can read palms (supposedly). Holds a black belt in judo. A fairly talented, but self-taught marksman.

Personality – Seth is a soft-spoken, charismatic man, always willing to hold a conversation with anyone he meets. He loves being challenged, intellectually or physically, but is not competitive; he considers himself his only contender. This is not to say he is arrogant - he's very humble. However, he always seeks to surpass his last performance in everything he does. He is slow to anger, but can be annoyed by crass or violent actions. All else will be revealed via posts.

History - As he is the heir to a considerable (but not overly so) estate, there are several rumors surrounding Seth, many of them less than flattering. He addresses none of them, nor does he attempt to set the record straight; not many of his acquaintances know anything about him beyond what is public knowledge.

(EDIT: He can play whatever he has to. I'd like it if he were a bouncer, personally.)

zemo8801

@ Adol would you mind if you are saying if your a guess and if you can say what you will not do?

@ currently trying to find our tags with a other member who will be joining us soon.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Kissin Kate

Yo Z,

I'll be adding the cleaning crew soon. Working on them now.

Though I'm not sure if you approved of my first character I posted. Could be good to know ^^ (She's on page 1)
Attention:

A&A's

zemo8801

Yea she looks like good fun  ;D. Bio a ok!

That sounds like a good thing.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Kissin Kate

Well thanks for that Z ^^

Let's see what you think about the cleaning crew when I add them up then. ;P
Attention:

A&A's

zemo8801

Looking forward to it, If it's as hot as your other one I think they should be quite fun as well.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Kissin Kate

Well I think you will be surprised actually ;)

I wanted to try something kinda new out.

About to post them up.

If anyone more wants to be a part of the cleaning crew then pm me to let me know. Or write it here.
Though of course Z will be the one approving the character.
Attention:

A&A's

zemo8801

Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Kissin Kate

Name: John (Raphael) Norrington
Hair: Blond, although colored darker
Eyes: Blue, though more grey
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Talents: Charming (does that count?) Good at organizing schedules. A good employee
Orientation: Seems to be as straight as they come
Position: Chief over the cleaning crew. Reports to Wednesday Black. If no cleaning is needed he helps the club as a bouncer.

Personality: Is a total flirt and can’t really keep his hands to himself at all times. Though he knows boundaries. But as long as no one says no to him he will be touchy and grope. Can look serious and intimidating at times, but can soften pretty much anyone up with a smile and a flash of those pearly white teeth. Though he’s hard to calculate what mood he will be in since he has two such opposite sides.

History: No one really knows, though it seems as maybe he had a record. Coming here cause it’s hard for him to get work some place else. Mostly because of his habit of groping a nice ass when he sees one. Mostly the girls of course. But what is up between him and Splinter, the guy who’s working below him? What’s the story between them?

John has worked at this club for ages it seems. And has seen people come and go, breaking into the schedules and desires of the Darker spice. Only Wednesday knows how long John has actually been there.

Name: Splinter (No one can recall his real name anymore, perhaps not even himself)
Hair: Black short
Eyes: Dark
Tattoos: One around his right wrist
Piercings: One in the right nipple and one in each ear
Talents: Fast worker, kind of a handy man, able to repair most anything that breaks.
Orientation: Bi (50% guys 50% girls)
Position: Cleaner at Darker Spice. Reports to Wednesday Black and his boss John Norrington. But carries out what ever order he get’s from Wednesday and John. They being the only once who really knows him.

Personality: Friendly, helpful, intelligent, quiet. It takes sometime for him to open up to people and tends to keep to himself simply observing what’s going on. Though he seems to cling a little to John Norrington. More then what is usual. So who knows what’s going on between the two of them? If Splinter shows up to work in a grumpy mood and limps lightly, then you can almost count on seeing John show up all bubble and charming.

History: Became an orphan child at the age 14 after his parents died in a great apartment fire that took out the whole building which they lived in. And with no living relatives he was forced to care for himself, dropping out of school shortly after. The money ran out and a cold, dark rainy night he stumbled upon this place. Finding the back door to the club and sneaking inside, hiding out, stealing food and watching what was going on until he was found by John and Wednesday. Laying that he was 16 but telling the truth about everything else. They were merciful enough to let him stay if he helped after closing time. Though they had already found out that he was laying about his age.

Isn’t about to leave anytime soon. Since he’s been here since he was 14 he has no real education he can boost to another employer. And why would he even want to leave? Everyone he knows, all that he knows revolves around Darker Spice. This place is his life.

(Neither one of these characters will do. Watersports, bathroom play, feet and vore. Then there might be some other things that either of the boys won't do. But if you wanna know you'll have to pm me)
Attention:

A&A's

zemo8801

@ Kate not to bad but are the things they won't do the same as your other characters? Other then that not to bad at all.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Kissin Kate

Oh yeah I forgot to add that in

Thanks Z

I knew there was something I forgot :P

I'll go fix it now ^^
Attention:

A&A's

zemo8801

It's all good Kate that is what sets a good Gm. Lol I can understand that stuff happens at times.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Kissin Kate

Yeah but it's easier for someone else to discover if you missed something some time. At least when it comes to writing.
Attention:

A&A's

zemo8801

Good point put also has a more fun way  >:).
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Spell

So I FINALLY found a decent picture, will post my sheet today.
Darling,
What is going on...

bubby

Still looking for a decent pic!  :'(  I might just end up settling, but I should have something up by tomorrow!

Spell

(It's a thumbnail, click to enlarge)

Name: Damien Krupps

Player name: Spell

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Black

Hair Style: Usually Messy, sometimes straightened, depends on his mood really.

Height: 5'9

Talents: Everything that has to do with music/ DJ'ing / Being a MC

Personality: Damien is outgoing, and a bit of a cheeky person as well. he loves to have fun, and is really passionate about what he is doing. Is a general kind person once you get to know him, but initially is distant,  one has to get close to him to get an honest warm smile out of him. However he loves partying and going out as much as the next guy and heavily enjoys having fun above all things. Is a bit of a rebel and has a bit of a wild side to him due to all the performing a clubs and partying. Generally, he loves to live the wild lifestyle every once in a while and is a fun person to be with. Because of the partying life he loves alcohol and drinks, is a little hesitant to hard-drugs.

Past: Starting with music at a very young age, Damien broke through in the music industry in his teens, become a much wanted artist for clubs all around the world, and growing moreand more popular, spinning at the biggest festivals in the world and being one of the hottest names out there. Eventually he was approached by Wednesday to provide his services permanently for his place, and giving him an offer he couldn't refuse, Damien now spins the records in ''The Darker Spice'' , mostly being a DJ in the VIP Club, but also often giving performances in the normal club area.

Currently: Top DJ in the VIP area and Normal area in ''The Darker Spice''

Will Not Do:
- Vore
- Bathroom Play
- Necrophilia
- Excessive Violence

Other then that, everything can be discussed.
Darling,
What is going on...

Zaakmaal

Looks like fun, I think I'll join if there are positions left open. I could probably post at least once or thrice a day. Thinking a male waitress would be interesting.  ::)

zemo8801

Spell is there anything that your character will not do or wants anything done to him?

Other then that nice Bio.

Zaakmaal I would think you will need to talk with Sinnery since she is the one that will be running the kitchen.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Spell

Edited, I don't really know what I will run into here as a staff member, so I just put some general stuff.
Darling,
What is going on...

bubby

*Eyes her profile* I did something wrong...it's funky, and I have no idea what it was...sorry!

bubby

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

(thumbnail, click to enlarge)
Name: Lillith Luminatti

Player Name: bubby

Hair: White/silver

Eyes: silver(like mercury)

Tattoos: A man surrounded by 9 fingers of fire at the base of her spine and a small cherry blossom between her breasts

Piercings: none

Sexual orientation: Straight

Talents: She owned and ran her own bar/inn, so she's good at dealing with people, slinging drinks, talking to customers, and removing said customers if they get out of hand.

Personality: Upon first meeting Lillith she seems quite cool, cold even, very business-like. She oozes sexuality, but doesn't seem to know it really. She doesn't speak much unless it's needed, and even then it most likely will have only to do with her work. She is hard to read, hard to get to know, but if you can make her smile, or even laugh, the whole room will know. She is a bit sociopathic, very willing to kill, and not caring if she does if the occasion calls for it. On the other hand she is a healer, which she hides deep down, as people tend to freak out if this gift is shown.

History: Lillith has dealt much death, as well as giving much life. She owned her own bar/inn called the Lumination, which was a complete success. She basically lived for her other 8 sisters, being the 'mother' of the group, but as each sister left and got their own lives, Lillith found herself alone. She doesn't do alone well, but she won't tell you that. The fact that she has needed to work under someone else simply to keep herself sane grates on her every nerve, and she can have a tendency to take this out on others.

Being new at Darker Spice, she doesn't really socialize, just keeping herself behind the bar where she feels most comfortable.

(This char will NOT have sex out of the gate. When/if she ever does, she is a submissive, falling deep into bondage, but nothing over the top. Since she is such a tough nut to crack sexually period, someone she ends up feeling attracted to that manages to 'Master' her, will win big!)

bubby

zemo8801

@Bubbly well done Bio seems like a fun person Just one question is she going to work both bars?
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

bubby

*Blink* both bars?..um..there's 2?..elaborate?

zemo8801

There is a public bar were everyone is allowed and then there is also a vip area that only few people will be allowed in witch is smaller then the pub area but is ment for more personal events You need to like pm me for access into that area or give me a good reason to let you in there.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

bubby

Hrm...either one? The Boss tells her where to go on any given day? Which will have more RP? I dunno darlin', I'm open for either or both.

Zaakmaal

Zemo, are you looking for more people to play doms/subs for the private rooms? 

zemo8801

For the private ones those are different reguirments Zal You could be a club one if you would like?

@Bubbly I'm still thinking about how the vip bar is going to go. Thank you for answering me.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Zaakmaal

A club dom or sub? Sure :-) Better tips that way.

bubby

You betchya! *Sits back and waits for the fun to begin!*

Zaakmaal

(Will post a pic when I find an appropriate one.)

Name : Alan ( Elaine ) Klock

Player Name :  Zaakmaal

Sexual Orientation :  Bi ( at least 75% gay)

Hair:  His natural color? Even he might not remember… Right now it’s black and spiky with blonde tips, but next week it is just as likely to be blue. Sometimes he wears a wig.

Eyes: Hazel Green

Talents:
Alan has always loved to act and often dresses up in character. In fact, he prides himself on showing up to work dressed completely differently each day. One day he might be a fairly convincing waitress complete with short skirt or cocktail dress, whereas the next day he might show up with purple hair as a more Punk/Goth waiter.  However he is dressed, he commits to that role for the day.

Although he has a wonderful voice, one of the few things Alan is shy about is singing solo. He will go on to sing if asked or if he is with another person or two, but it generally take a bit of coaxing.

Personality:
The best way to describe Alan’s personality is generally positive, bordering on bubbly, and sometimes volatile.  Especially when he is really getting into the party atmosphere in the club, he can be pretty outgoing. On the flipside, he can be very serious when he needs to be. When he is not at the club or dressed up, he is far more reserved than when he is on the floor cruising for tips. If he isn’t in the “acting mood” he might actually blend right into the crowd (and he has does so at the club infrequently).

Background :
From a fairly young age, it was pretty obvious Alan was not like the rest of the boys. Alan loved to dress up in grown-up women’s and men’s clothing, was always trying on makeup, and often acted for his stuffed animals on the stage he built in the basement. Although his parents really didn’t (and still don’t) understand it, they were generally supportive.
In High School, he was very involved in theater and choir taking every opportunity he could find to go on stage. When he graduated he wanted to get a degree in theatre arts right away, but took two years off to save up. Currently he is a student in his third year at a nearby University and works at Darker Spice to pay for it.

Current : 
Alan works as a cocktail waiter ( or waitress) serving up drink and food orders.  Along with being a member of the wait staff, he is also performs as a dancer on ladies nights and as a BDSM slave when asked. Because he is so good at switching in and out of characters, he has also been known to be a club BDSM dom. Since he wears a mask and acts so much differently from his normal bubbly self, even some of his fellow employees don’t know that Rick (the dom) is the same person as Alan (the super sparkly waiter).

Nitro

Name: Kang Dae Sung -D-Lite
Player Name: Syanyte
Hair: Brown
Talents: Singing, Dancing, And Doming
Orientation: Bi-can Dom a woman if needed.
Position: Club Dom. A friend Wednesday has known for a while with a special gift.

Personality: Rather dark, That's what makes him such a good Dom. He tends to take crap from no one, He can be very kind when he wasn't working, Unless The Dom role is that of a romantic Dom. He respected all even if the other was a sub to him, He always had respect for others. That is if they didn't tick him off too much, He was usually in a very good mood and a total romantic except when in the Dom role.

History: Daesung had went to a special school to learn about domination it only took him a few years to get through it. At the end he had to decide whether he was a top or a bottom finding out later he was a top all the way. He then began looking for work where he could put his skills to the test. That was then his friend had told him about this place and he figured he would give it a try. So here he is now working when needed otherwise hanging out in his room or at the bar.

Name: Sakito Yung -Saki
Player Name: Syanyte
Hair: Reddish Brown
Talents: Dancing, Turning others on. Making others laugh.
Orientation: Bi- Prefers men but a dominant woman could always excite him.
Position: Club Sub

Personality: Free spirited, Loves to have a good time. At times he can act like a total kid and others he can act way other then his age. He loves to flirt and making people smile. He has a big heart but he also loves to be dominated it has always been his nature. He craves that kind of attention. He loves to hear people laugh and moan, He tends to be the joker of the club at times.

History: Saki had been raised in a group home so the first chance he got out of that situation. He is not new to sex even though some would think so because of how tight he is. He had heard of this place through someone else and ended up residing here. He loves to play the innocent role he also loves to dress in female clothes. He only does that if asked. He learned a lot time ago he enjoys pain and submitting to others so that is what he does here.

{{ These characters will not do Scat and bestiality other then that they do it all depending what the other person wants.}}

zemo8801

Syanyte your bios are approved and you can move them over.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Lady Aura

I am going to get a character up. Might take me an hour or so.

Current RP Status: Not taking any more RP's

zemo8801

Oh ok Aura looking forward to what your bio is going to look like.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Lady Aura

David2

Name:David Kelli
Player Name : Aura
Sexual Orientation : Bi-Curious
Hair Color : Same as pick. Eyes: Emerald Green
Measurements :  5 foot 10 inches. 170 pounds
Tattoo's : What is shown in the picture
Talents – He listens extremely well, makes a great bartender, knowing nearly every drink known to man and some.
Personality – He is shy, broken and yet pushes that to the back and appears outgoing, sensitive and overly friendly.   
Background : When he was 20, he found he was curious about guys. How? Well his mistress. She had been with him for eight years before she was killed in an accident. Serving her since he was 16, he found that he liked being the submissive/slave in the relationship. For the past year though, he hasn't had anyone, nor really cared to have anyone, just making his life go as fate made it fall. He can't remember past age of 16, amnesia. He doesn't know who his parents are, if they are alive. Doesn't know about any siblings, nothing. Just from the day his former mistress took him in and trained him.

Current :  Bartender for the past 10 months, subbing on side every now and then. Never been approached by a male as of yet....

((Will be bringing in a female sister. Just need to find her picture and character info))

zemo8801

that bio is not to bad but I think we will need to discuss on bartenders since we have about four choices, but over all welcome aboard Aura.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Lady Aura

I can change him to something else if you like

zemo8801

Maybe he could be a waiter Aura and I'll keep him in mind as forr a bartender just incase are baby grows up to be a cowboy.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Lady Aura

zemo8801

Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Ironwolf85

zemo8801

You could move over your bio and maybe go say hi in the ooc board Iron?
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

zemo8801

Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

zemo8801

Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

naryashadow

We still need more workers? I could prob throw in a waitress if you'd like

Ironwolf85

I didn't realize there was an OOC board!