The Scarlet Vixen (Whore House / Romance game) [Still open, need more people!]

Started by DigitLninja, December 03, 2012, 06:58:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

Story

The city of West Fairbank is a bustling metropolis with the main city on the north west side and the suburbs on the south west side, with one exception in a large open park on the west end with a mansion located at the center. The Mansion in question is a whore house known as the Scarlet Vixen which was actually the founding house of this town and the building is over one hundred years old. Despite the fact that government officials have tried to remove the Vixen and it's people from the city the truth of the mater is that the house is the biggest source of income in the city, catering to the business men and government officials alike and making large donations as well as adhering to strict regulations both for health reasons and security. Most students of the local high schools make it a tradition to visit the house for a sexual education program that actually prepares them for a little bit of everything.

The strangest thing about the house is the founder though, A Flying-Fox anthro, well built, rust red fur, large black bat wings extending from his back, a tuft of white fur on his tail and pure white eyes, though it is rather clear he isn't blind. According to his story, Wolfgang created the Vixen himself from scratch and watched the town grow around the house, and if you believe that than you have to believe the man is well over one hundred years old. He is generally a good man, tending to the house as mostly a management position and to the guests from time to time, but refusing to take a mate. This tends to make women try there best to see if they can bed the founder in any way possible as he is rather handsome and seems lonely.

Lately four women have taken up the task of trying to romance and seduce the founder, weather it's for love or sex or some other reason these four are rather determined to see the founder happy.

Rules & World

The world of the Scarlet Vixen is a world that began with human dominance but has now observed anthro life as a people, so both human and anthro characters are welcome, though as we tend to have an abundance of catgirls I'm going to limit neko to 2-3, but feel free to have exotic feline full anthro as a character.

The story line will be my character Wolfgang and 4 females that I will make a list of, there will be one or two requirements of the women but freedom to create around those two ideas. This is an open game however and I will have need of regular customers, house workers slash maids, whores both male and female, Students (making sure to follow the age restriction rules of the site), government and business officials are an option as well and I will make a list for each of these.

If you have an idea for a story for your character that isn't part of the current story please PM me or post the idea in the OOC thread before moving forward with said idea, other than that enjoy yourself.

If your planing to join the game please post the afro smiley O8) in your opening post here.

Character List

~These are the four women looking to bed the Founder~
The Love Struck Student: CurvyKitten
The Best Friend: Wolfie
The Long Term Customer:
The Rescued Whore: blackcatotaku

~These are regulars not part of the story line~
Patrons:

Whores:

Students / First Timers:

Serving Staff:

Political Customers:

Business Customers:

Links

~Links to various parts of the game will be posted here~

In Character Thread
Out Of Character Thread
Character Sheet
Mansion Floor Plan
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Zaer Darkwail

Hmm.....sounds interesting  O8)

Thinking about either student or regular...

DigitLninja

Welcome to the party Zaer, always happy to see you.

Character Sheet is up and running.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

DigitLninja

hmm, impressive...
Quotes to Live by:

Wolfie

Mind if I join? The best friend is always fun!  O8)

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Wolfie

I see no reason why not. Haha, my boyfriend tells me I act like a girl sometimes anyway. I'll have a character sheet put up for the best friend sometime today.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Wolfie

Sorry, things came up. I will have to get the profile up tomorrow. Life gets crazy sometimes.

DigitLninja

understandable, I'm surprised at how little interest this game has...
Quotes to Live by:

Wolfie

It would be nice to have a lady or liege take interest.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

CurvyKitten

I might be a bit interested. Though is this just meant to be a harem game where all the girls fight over the main guy?

NicciKotor

I'm always interested in this sort of naughty rp!

Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

DigitLninja

Quote from: CurvyKitten on December 04, 2012, 08:08:42 PM
I might be a bit interested. Though is this just meant to be a harem game where all the girls fight over the main guy?

It's not a harem, the story line I created revolves around this main cast but I want this to be an open game where other people gossip about what's happening about them, where other stories can unfold that intertwine with the one I came up with.

The main plot is simply to get us going... and I doubt my character will remain without a mate for too long.
Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

She came for a sexual education class and became head over heals for Wolfgang.

We assume she finds excuses to be at the Vixen to see him.
Quotes to Live by:

CurvyKitten

I'm bouncing between the rescued whore and the student. I assume he rescued her from abuse of some sort? Sorry I know a lot of questions :P

DigitLninja

How and what she was rescued from is up to you, but considering Wolfgang was doing the rescuing I should probably know what was involved.

I welcome the questions.
Quotes to Live by:

NicciKotor

DigitLninja

if you like you could chose none, as I said we do need people other than the main cast.
Quotes to Live by:

NicciKotor

Quote from: DigitLninja on December 04, 2012, 10:20:49 PM
if you like you could chose none, as I said we do need people other than the main cast.

I would enjoyed being sold off by my father to do to pay off his gambling/whore debts. Being forced to preform all sorts of lewd and perverted stuff to regain my financial freedom.

Wolfie

CurvyKitten

What kind of pic you looking for? I have like a ton I always save for possible characters. lol

Wolfie

I found a couple I like just now. It's fine.

What I would like to know now, is if the best friend could use magic as well?