ShawShank Redemption Interest check.

Started by Little Darkling, July 25, 2010, 08:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Little Darkling

The movie the Shaw Shank Redemption I think is an amazing movie, is anyone up for doing a rp with that kind of idea behind it?

The movie, for those who haven't seen it, is about a banker who is convicted of murdering his wife and her lover. He is sentenced to two life sentences to be served consecutively. But the twist is he's innocent. He befriends a man in the prison by the name of Red, the two have various run ins with people and such. He also helps the warden pull of all sorts of money scams...

The game doesn't have to follow the movie exactly but just have the general feel.

Any one up for it? :D

kckolbe

I was definitely a fan of the movie, though not sure what you would like to do with it.  I'll be keeping an eye on the thread.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Little Darkling

A prison type rp based on that movie....The characters with the same background as the characters in the movie but maybe with some twists?

OldSchoolGamer

Of course, if one follows the movie with any degree of fidelity, we'd be talking almost exclusively M/M sex.  Which really wouldn't interest me.  Of course, this in no way shape or form makes it a bad idea.  Just sayin'...

Little Darkling

I wouldnt make this a pure m/m game by anymeans

it doesnt have to follow completely...its jsut an interest check you know? we can discuss details later on

abandoneddolly