News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

M seeking F for RP... Up for anything, really =J

Started by SweetRevenge, October 17, 2012, 11:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetRevenge

Like the title says, I'm up for anything pretty much. Just a few basic guidelines;

-> I'm the male and you're the female. She can have a strap-on, but it remains that she's a girl.

-> Grammar. I'm not a grammar nazi, but I like to read fluent and well structured sentences. Proper english =J

-> I enjoy active rping. A reply everyday is nice. I try to post everyday or so. =J You are welcome to PM me after a week or 2 if I ever don't reply.

-> Chatting OOC is nice as well, I have nothing against it.

What I like:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Anthro
Slight BDSM
Blowjobs
Tease
Foreplay
Story
Vaginal
Anal
Gangbang
Sex Toys
Masturbation
Public sex
Piercings (Not too many, a lip, eyebrow, belly, but not into sexual piercings)
Male Anal play (strap on and sextoys are also open for the guy)
Bukakke
Incest (Brother-Sister, cousins, no father-daughter or vice versa)
Being dominated
Anything else that won't appear in the no-no zone

What I don't like (The No-No Zone):

What goes in the toilet.
Incest (Father-daughter or Mother-son. Uncle-Niece or aunt-nephew are also a no no)
I'm not exactly into gay relationships, I just have a much stronger pull towards to opposite sex
Mutilation
Excessive torture

Story One:

Warrior X Commoner (Medieval Fantasy):

It was a nice morning in the village. Good harvests with a gentle autumn breeze. A new face was in town, a man clad in armor and covered in markings, wielding as sword almost as big as him. Some fear him, but he apparently has a gentle heart. The sounds of hooves march in the distance. The military. They were coming for more taxes. They arrive, threaten the village and start breaking homes and fences because the village was too isolated from the war ongoing around. One of the soldiers grabbed a girl and pulled her into custody with the general. He tried to make her an example but was interrupted as the strange man took out a soldier nearby. The squadron of 6 men and the general return to attack and are brutally defeated, saving the girl.

I have a pretty good idea in my head for this one, so I have a plan. Can be discussed.

Story 2

A weapon needs its master to fight...

Soul Eater RP, WeaponXMeister

I don't have a clear idea of this one. I am open to either position (weapon or meister) and it's up for decision. =P

Story 3

Gotta catch me.. all?

Not presently searching

Pokemon anthro RP

Again, I'm for to be the pokemon or the trainer, The main idea is that a weird frequency was emitted somewhere, affecting the pokemon. Overnight, pokemon had become anthropomorphic versions of themselves. They have also miraculously gained the ability to talk more than their names. Many are enjoying the transformation, as training becomes much easier. But some are looking for the reason of all this. The world is to explore, I'd really enjoy the one on one idea of this plot, having a pokemon that acts somewhat like Ash's pikachu, but of the opposite gendre (obviously)

Story 4:

This one is a little different. I want to make a one X one, the characters are a little like Kumar and Vanessa when they first met, from the movies Harold and Kumar. 2 students, the girl has piercings and has a little rebel attitude, the guy doesn't see it from her, gets to know her really well after a few days and it takes off as such, getting in mischief and such.

Story 5

Avatar, Last Airbender OC. Anything else needed to be said? =J

Story 6

Two people meet whilst playing the death game: Sword Art Online. (See Anime Sword Art Online) The rules are basic: your HP reaches zero, you die. You were some of the 6 million people who bought the newest, revolutionary video game. in 2022, they released the Nervegear; a full-dive video game console. It intercepts all nervous signals emitted from the brain and translates it to move your character. It leaves your body under state of a coma until you log out. On the day of the release, both you and I connected our Nervegears and dived into the world of Sword Art Online: A completely virtual world. Some call it a virtual reality. You feel everything the character would, except you don't feel pain. One cannot be inflicted actual pain. You will feel the edge of the blade, but you won't feel the pain of having a limb chopped off. Sword Art Online's world functions with gold and sword techniques. There is no magic in this world itself, though rare items have valuable traits. The goal of the game: Beat the 100 boss levels and reach the top of the castle. Each floor is a new world that opens up for everyone to explore. Towns with NPC's are everywhere, amazing landscapes, monsters and virtual amazement.

Our characters would meet, possibly when different parties are placed together in a guild or run into each other from different guilds and end up joining forces to get out of where they just stumbled from.

More description can be given if asked, I'm up to date on every episode of SAO =J

[spoiler/]

SweetRevenge

Story 7:

I've been wanting to have a Fairy Tail RP. Use magic already seen or something that hasn't already been seen, but the basic idea is a 2-man team in the Fairy Tail Guild. Heck, doesn't even have to be fairy tail, it could be something else completely different! Yet again, a lot of possibilities and nothing very concrete =/

Story 8:

Rurouni Kenshin has been catching much of my attention lately, and I am curious if I can be a good kenshin. This would probably be in his wandering phase before he meets Kaoru. (No, I haven't finished the anime yet, but is in future plans) There is always the option of the generic washed-up samurai with a few differences here and there to the character, but in basics, remains close to Kenshin's.

Story 9

The Drifter in the Wind

The wanderer, the drifter happens to be of help when a thief tries to steal ____ (purse, wallet, car, whatever). The agility and speed of the wanderer surprise you, seeming barely human. Depending where you bring this, you could discover of his darker past, discover who or what he truly is, simply have a night of fun or end up drifting with him. Many ideas for this one, based on modern days.

Story 10

The Walking Storm

Wherever the man goes, it is only a matter of time before the shady clouds of rain cover the area. Rumored to be cursed with by god himself, the man lived in rain and storms most of his life. Seeking port in the storms, he meets a sweet girl who pierces through his dark clouds and appeases the raging storms within him.

Generic Ideas:

Pirate X pirate
Knight X commoner
Knight X Princess
Butler X Lady
Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Human
Brother X Sister
prince x princess
modern day soldier x soldier
Western Cowboy x maid
Western Cowboy x Cowgirl
Assassin x Assassin
Monster Hunter 3 Tri Hunter x Huntress

I also play Pathfinder! If anyone is looking for a character for a game online one day =J

SweetRevenge

AutoTune

Would you be interested in a Gotham City roleplay? or an intergalactic space adventure roleplay? :-D
I'll pm you in a little bit. :-) I have a few ideas.

SweetRevenge

Added Story 8, 9 and 10

MiyaStar2013

Warrior X Commoner (Medieval Fantasy):

It was a nice morning in the village. Good harvests with a gentle autumn breeze. A new face was in town, a man clad in armor and covered in markings, wielding as sword almost as big as him. Some fear him, but he apparently has a gentle heart. The sounds of hooves march in the distance. The military. They were coming for more taxes. They arrive, threaten the village and start breaking homes and fences because the village was too isolated from the war ongoing around. One of the soldiers grabbed a girl and pulled her into custody with the general. He tried to make her an example but was interrupted as the strange man took out a soldier nearby. The squadron of 6 men and the general return to attack and are brutally defeated, saving the girl.

I've been wanting to have a Fairy Tail RP. Use magic already seen or something that hasn't already been seen, but the basic idea is a 2-man team in the Fairy Tail Guild. Heck, doesn't even have to be fairy tail, it could be something else completely different! Yet again, a lot of possibilities and nothing very concrete =/

Both of these role plays caught my attention. I love fantasy role plays, and I have seen a little bit of fairy tail though not all of it. Please, if you would like I would love to do one of these two role plays with you if you are interested?

I love fantasy role plays
Fool me once shame one you. Fool me twice shame on me. Fool me a third time than I need some serious help. :P