Snow's Fever Dreams - F x M - Looking for Swashbuckling and Vampires

Started by Blanc de Neige, October 12, 2020, 10:01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blanc de Neige

My Boss Sucks
Craving Level : Highest
TL:DR - He doesn't know she knows what he is, and she's doing her best to keep it a secret.

Premise
A witch down on her luck applies for a PA position with a mysterious entrepenuer who isn't what he seems. She's never heard of his company, and has no idea what he actually does. Most of her duties revolve around running errands and completing tasks most humans would do during daylight. He doesn't seem to realize her own supernatural gifts, so she resigns herself to working for him until she can find a better, less sanguine occupation.

Only, there's a reason he chose her out of the dozens of people who applied for the well paid position. He wasn't looking for it, but he knows it when he's found it. And he's never going to let her out of his grasp.

Slow burn, sweet, menacing, dark romance with non and dub-con elements.

Inspired by 7th Sea and The Musketeers

The following requests would ideally take place in an alternate high fantasy 17th century. Magical systems and geographic elements can be borrowed from the 7th Sea games but I don't require a knowledge of the system to play. The game is meant to inspire the setting; no dice required. Kinks : Negotiable, but no humiliation. Light bondage, dubious consent, and sexual discovery would be fine.

His Last Nerve
TL;DR
A Lady and a soldier. Dub-con to non-con'ish courtly intrigue and class struggles.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
I've tried this a few times and it's never really gone anywhere. I'm looking for an 'opposites' attract kind of relationship that starts off as down right adversarial. Like it says on the tin, a high born Lady and a common soldier who's risen through the ranks to find himself by her side.

Dumas Isekai

TL;DR
Inter-dimensional tourist gets more than she bargained for with her Musketeer one night stand. It's as weird as it sounds. This started out a silly 'What If' one shot, but it has the potential to be a much longer, involved game.

Edit

I love this scenario. I’ll play just about any variation you care to pitch. Lately, I’ve been in the mood for a Comedy of Errors version of this story where MC is tasked with playing a honeypot. The twist is that she doesn’t have a traditionally ‘attractive’ body back home, but she is exactly what the boys want in this world. Lots of misunderstandings and a rogue marriage proposal complicate what was supposed to be a three day weekend trip.

Arranged marriage, breeding, dub-con, non-con and curvaceous ladies.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Tiger By the Tail

TL;DR
Hungry vampire turned body guard forced to keep an over confident mage alive in a high stakes game of spycraft.

The misfit daughter of a noble house scandalizes society and her parents by attempting to be a useful member of society. Fresh from the finest magical education money can buy she enlists in the Queen's Guard corp of elite Mages to fight evil where it lurks in the bustling capital of Trese.

The capitol is both the seat of royal power and the origin point of some of the most fearsome monsters and madmen that plague the kingdom. Organized crime, rival royal factions, and the undead stalk the night. Taken for a spoiled brat, a stereotype that is only half right, her superiors overlook the girls eagerness to serve and stick her on the safest (and most boring) assignments available. Of course, she is unhappy with this.

Unhappy enough to go off on her own and patrol the night, looking for near do wells. When she runs afoul of one of the most powerful vampire lords in Trese a binding spell goes awry. Rather than rendering the terrifying blood sucker harmlessly shackled, he is reduced to her servant for an unspecified length of time. Her Commanding Officer finds this both amusing and impressive, so the two are sent on yet more deadly and tricky missions. With the poor undead bastard tasked with keeping the woman who holds the keys to his freedom alive as she tries everything in her power to ensure he fails.

Somewhere along the line, they fall in love.

Forced proximity. Fuck or Die trope. Dub-Con. Non-Con. Dark Romance. Slow burn. Action and Adventure.

Snow's Shameless Fantasies and Requests
------------------------------------------------
Snow's O/O

Blanc de Neige

-bump-

Expanded on Public Service, and added new Sub reqs.
Snow's O/O

Blanc de Neige

-Removed taken requests. (Aphelion and Barbaric Arrangement)

Updated Holiday availability and expanded on 7th Sea/Musketeers 'Verse reqs.
Snow's O/O

Blanc de Neige

Bump. It's been a minute. Added Love Song for a Vampire, and another scenario in me 17th century craving.
Snow's O/O

Blanc de Neige

Back from a mini hiatus and super fun depression spiral. Catching up with stories I owe and friends I've missed.
Snow's O/O

Blanc de Neige

Snow's O/O

Blanc de Neige

Snow's O/O

Blanc de Neige

Snow's O/O

Blanc de Neige

updated details on current cravings, clarified plot request for “Dumas Isekai” and “His Last Nerve”.
Snow's O/O

Blanc de Neige

Snow's O/O

Blanc de Neige

Update : Removed Taken plots and updated cravings with Descendant's plot.
Snow's O/O

Blanc de Neige

Snow's O/O