Darcy Does...Romantic Stuff (Female Looking for Captain America)

Started by Blanc de Neige, March 23, 2017, 07:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blanc de Neige

Total Newb

The following is a very specific desire. Despite the highly specialized nature of the this plot, I am open to others. As my first ever post in an actual public forum, I wanted to ask for the thing I want to play most. My deepest craving. Although I'm really looking for a good partner. Marvel is great an all, but if you pitch my a story full of passion and tension, I am likely to bite.

I Need a Hero...

Darcy Lewis has ninety percent of a bachelor's degree, a taser that won't hold a charge and a job she's not even remotely qualified for. Making coffee for an astrophysicist trying to rip holes into the universe wasn't her first career choice. It's not ever really her third or fourth, but she's been officially bumped from intern to lab manager now that her boss has set up shop in the definitely-not-compensating-for-something Stark Tower and she actually has a salary.

Things are going pretty good, all things considered. Sure. Some kind of nazi secret society tries to break into the labs about once a week, but the panic room doors slam pretty quick and by this point it's almost convenient to lock out the incessantly annoying Tony for a few hours. Life is kind of terrifying, but it's also kind of great.

And then she had to go and meet Steve Rogers. Now she's pinning, moody, and over the moon for the big, clean cut, adorably polite jerk.

Looking for a Steve Rogers with a hidding kink streak. Willing to do anything from sappy romance, Daddy/LG themes, even darker stuff like non-con.

Snow's Shameless Fantasies and Requests
------------------------------------------------
Snow's O/O