GAME NEEDED (Multiple Roles/Genres, F for M)

Started by Owl, December 14, 2013, 10:29:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owl

I'm not sure how to begin So I'll just start. Forgive my rambling!

I'm 31 years old and I've been role playing since I was eighteen. I adore long, very detail oriented multi-paragraph games. I also prefer freeform where each party can and and subtract from the world as we see fit. Adult situations do sometimes happen I'll admit sometimes very frequently, but I dont like that to be the focus or the goal. I need to be able to immerse in the game. I can play any genre and any sort of game so long as it's fun and keeps my attention but I prefer male/female coupling whenever possible. It's just what I know the best and what I'm most comfortable with.

I can't do group games right now as much as I like them. My schedule rarely matches up with the other players right now. Boo, I know. As such right now I'm looking for one on ones by forum or email so that we can both reply at our leisure.

I'm willing to shoot whomever responds some of my older posts to give them an idea of my writing style and ability to make sure that we mesh.

I'm searching preferably for Males of any age over eighteen who are literate, and love to write. Someone I can really connect with on a creative level and have a lot of fun with is an absolute must.

Thank you all for reading my post and putting up with the inevitable choppiness that tends to go along with me trying to describe myself and what I want. <3

Owl

Lately been really wanting some futuristic rp!

Vanetias

I could try a futuristic RP of an idea of a colony simulation, with sex and romance along the way.

Owl

how do you mean colony simulation? I'm intrigued

Vanetias

In that you tell the outcomes of a decision that I, as the player make, and you give out new choices to make as the colony goes, with you being DM. Sex is somewhat established when maybe the colony reaches a certain mark.

Owl

That doesn't really sound like something I'd be into I don't think, though it's an interesting concept.  I dont tend to like to be a DM. I like for both players to do their share of DM'ing the whole storylong.  As in, when I post, I'm DM, when the other person posts, they are.

I've been really in the mood for something gritty, and dark, setting-wise.

Owl

Have a new chara i'm working on right now that I really want to incorp into futuristic noir sort of game. lots of blood, violence, sex (though the last would take  a while, as forewarning)