Nightmarish Idea...

Started by bluemoon, March 25, 2010, 09:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jecht

Holy crap a lot more females now....I think Trent will be more active in here hehe
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Selene

Lynnie

Nim and Kiric told me I should play so here I am >> I just hope you all like my posts XD

bluemoon

;) I figured getting more females would get you guys more active...hooray for recruiting Nim(and thus recruiting the females)

Alright, everything looks good, hop into the RP ^.^
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Lynnie

I posted but >> no one has seen my character i made her go into another house with another character who was already there. So I'm hoping that it helps >>;;

bluemoon

Unfortunately...Jecht has told everyone he is leaving E...at least for a while...
Lynnie, perhaps I'll have my character go out and find yours, but we may have to kill off Jecht's
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Selene

Well, Jecht is currently residing in a semi-collasped building that I'm right outside. If you like I can open the door, thus causing the building to collapse with him trapped inside? That is is we are going with killing off the character...

Jecht

In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

bluemoon

Well I made a post that could easily start a chain reaction of panic, causing something like that to happen possibly...
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Demik

Haha it would seem so! He's good at that >.> Alrighty here's my character.

Name: Calypso Scott (nickname Cali)
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Appearance: 5'4", slim but curvy. Deep amber hair with lighter more golden highlights comes to the middle of her back, usually pulled back in a braid or ponytail. Her eyes are a brilliant icy blue. Her skin is nicely tanned from her time in the sun. She wears a black tank top, blue jeans, a dark brown leather jacket, and black tennis shoes. All of which are torn at least somewhere. She carries a shotgun and a pistol both of which she is good with. She also has several knives of varying sizes for different purposes. She has a worn pack that she carries supplies in.
Bio: Calypso is a biologist specializing in the study of predators in their natural habitat. She's better with animals than she is with people but she isn't too bad. She just often finds herself saying too much or too little. She had just returned from a trip only to get home in time for the attacks by the beasts.

Lynnie

I'm not in the building with Jecht but one of the other guys not Kiric

bluemoon

Alright, looks good Demik.

Lynnie...do you mean Jarod's character? Ok then...~gets easily lost within posts~ Anywho...my post still stands to lead to Jecht's character's demise...
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Demik

Okay so Lynnie went into the house with Jarod so I'll go into the house with Kiric and then we'll all have some company. ;D

Selene

I can aid with Jecht's unfortunate demise if need be...I happen to be right outside his back door.

Jecht

Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Selene

aww....sad to see you go so soon. But a badass death none the less :)

Lynnie

Quote from: Demik on April 14, 2010, 01:55:48 PM
Okay so Lynnie went into the house with Jarod so I'll go into the house with Kiric and then we'll all have some company. ;D
Play nice with Kiric ;) he's a sweety then again so is your Nim

bluemoon

*complains to Demik* Nim's playing a bi girl trying to hit on a straight one D: *giggles lightly*
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Lynnie

I want Jarod1 to post! >> I wanna see how he reacts to my character

bluemoon

~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Lynnie

he isn't *pouts* now we need a few more male characters all we have is females besides jarod and kiric >>

bluemoon

How do you think I felt BEFORE the females, all we had was Nim and myself (Nim basically playing a lesbian) xD I'll go edit it to looking for males now...
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Lynnie

Demik

It certainly was a nice ending. Sorry to see you go Jecht. Good luck in all your endeavors!

It is good to finally meet you Lynnie... I hear all about you from Nim. He is my sweety and don't worry I'll be nice to Kiric. I'm not playing one of my evil characters this time hehe.

*Pats Blue* Awwwww.... poor Blue. I'd save you but... it's too damn funny! But don't worry... Nim hits on every female he encounters.

bluemoon

~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake