Warcraft: Bondage and Romance [ BON ] Updated 2/25

Started by Hemingway, December 09, 2010, 04:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

I am Hemingway, and I bid you welcome, dear visitor, to my thread. If you came here expecting a lengthy thread discussing the use of firearms during the colonization of the Americas, I must disappoint you. If, however, you came expecting a search for a roleplay set in or inspired by Warcraft, well, you've come to exactly the right place. If you're curious, but not very familiar with Warcraft as a setting; read on.

It isn't the first time I'm searching for a Warcraft-based RP, but this one will be different from my previous searches in two ways.

Firstly, I have a fairly elaborate idea in mind, rather than basic pairings.

Secondly, it involves no Horde races.

What I have in mind, is a F/F pairing, consisting of one Night Elf and one Draenei. One of these will be dominant, the other submissive, but I have no strong preference for which is which. However, I would very much like to play the dominant, and I have some special ideas in mind. I would like for her to be extremely dominant, forceful, possessive and jealous. That's not to say she's going to be exceptionally violent or cold-hearted, quite the contrary, but she will be rough. It's not likely she'll do anything to actually cause long-term injury to the submissive ( physical or otherwise ), unless, that is, the submissive likes the pain. Face-slapping, spanking and that sort of thing, however, is likely to be involved. The particulars can be worked out, as I'm not looking to alienate anyone who is interested, but despises face-slapping, or who would be interested but would like to take it even further.

So, that's it, in a nutshell.

If you're at all interested, please send me a PM. Note that no real elaborate knowledge of Warcraft, in terms of history and that sort of thing, is necessary.

TAKEN, for now.

Hemingway

Zaila

I'm interested in this one.  I'll send you a PM with more specifics. ^_^