Forced Entry <EX, NC> 1 more Violent Male needed

Started by kaz, April 25, 2013, 05:23:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drake Valentine

Eee, been away for a day and this already has two pages. >.> Well, I am going to see what I can get done to my history template.

Edit: Three pages. I see what I did there. ;3

Edit II: Finished my character's background and expanded bit more on personality. Still may tweak a few things here and there, but he should mostly be done.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

PaladinZenaku

I been meaning to ask. Who is the ex-husband?
"Underneath the silvery moon,
Your path can still turn foul.
You'll know you've made a wretched move,
When werewolves start to howl."
~Shadowfang~
Alpha Male of Southern US Pack

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

PaladinZenaku

Oh I was looking for a character name so I can stop saying ex-husband. I am right now adding MORE depth into my guys history and I am thinking about changing the picture for him.
~Shadowfang~

Clio

Quote from: PaladinZenaku on April 27, 2013, 11:46:30 AM
Oh I was looking for a character name so I can stop saying ex-husband. I am right now adding MORE depth into my guys history and I am thinking about changing the picture for him.

If you'd like help finding a model, I have a model thread and I help people out if they give me a request. I can make you a list and such. :)

PaladinZenaku

Ok I am trying to find a picture of a guy that looks like he is average body. No six pack abs just normal guy in his early 20s. Oh and Lovely new avatar pic.
~Shadowfang~

Clio

Go here and put in a request. You don't have to use the code if you really don't want to, but it helps guide me.

And thanks. I've had her for a while and realized I hadn't used her yet. :)

PaladinZenaku

Ok my character is done I think. I am sorry to say I think I might keep my picture...Now. sorry
~Shadowfang~

Clio

Quote from: PaladinZenaku on April 27, 2013, 01:09:09 PM
Ok my character is done I think. I am sorry to say I think I might keep my picture...Now. sorry

Lol. It's fine.

I actually looked him up, and I think he might be an actual criminal in real life. I'll keep searching, though.

PaladinZenaku

Ok Oh found my next evil characters idea. They are brothers. Demon and Grinder.

~Shadowfang~

Clio

And actually I'm an idiot. I found your model. He's an actor, luckily.

For some reason, his picture was showing up with "real-life gangsters" stuff, so I was worried. But it's cool now. :)

PaladinZenaku

Oh ok I just got it from a quick search on google.
~Shadowfang~

Clio

Quote from: PaladinZenaku on April 27, 2013, 01:16:09 PM
Oh ok I just got it from a quick search on google.

Yeah. I'm making model entries on everyone from the game, and I'm doing his now.

PaladinZenaku

~Shadowfang~

Drake Valentine

I generally use various Jrockers as my playbys. ^-^

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

eiselmann

Quote from: Christa McGinn on April 27, 2013, 01:13:51 PM
And actually I'm an idiot. I found your model. He's an actor, luckily.

For some reason, his picture was showing up with "real-life gangsters" stuff, so I was worried. But it's cool now. :)

Vinnie Jones...he's more than an actor , he was a professional footballer (soccer) part of the Crazy Gang that played for Wimbledon , he even played in an FA Cup final and won ...he once famously got sent off after less than ten seconds into a game.
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

Clio

Quote from: eiselmann on April 27, 2013, 03:14:42 PM
Vinnie Jones...he's more than an actor , he was a professional footballer (soccer) part of the Crazy Gang that played for Wimbledon , he even played in an FA Cup final and won ...he once famously got sent off after less than ten seconds into a game.

I know. I made an entry for him here.

stargirl

I'm waiting to see if there is room for another college girl.

PaladinZenaku

If she lets you and minerva in we should be up to one girl per guy.
~Shadowfang~

Clio

Quote from: stargirl on April 27, 2013, 03:57:02 PM
I'm waiting to see if there is room for another college girl.

Obviously it's up to Kaz, but I know that she originally said two college girls and then decided to add a third. If Minerva is accepted, then there's three. However, she could change her mind. Waiting for her decision is a good idea, though. It would suck to make a character and then not be able to use her. :)

Quote from: PaladinZenaku on April 27, 2013, 04:24:45 PM
If she lets you and minerva in we should be up to one girl per guy.

From my understanding, Kaz wanted the ratio to be more like 2 guys to each girl. But depending on what we have, I don't know if she'll stay with that or change her mind. Hopefully we can get some more guys in. :)

PaladinZenaku

Quote from: Christa McGinn on April 27, 2013, 04:27:22 PM
Obviously it's up to Kaz, but I know that she originally said two college girls and then decided to add a third. If Minerva is accepted, then there's three. However, she could change her mind. Waiting for her decision is a good idea, though. It would suck to make a character and then not be able to use her. :)

From my understanding, Kaz wanted the ratio to be more like 2 guys to each girl. But depending on what we have, I don't know if she'll stay with that or change her mind. Hopefully we can get some more guys in. :)

Here is the cast list that kaz accepted already. She might add more to it but she hasnt got online since yesterday to post here.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Quote from: kaz on April 25, 2013, 05:23:08 AM
CAST LIST

Michaela Sinclair - played by Kaz
Maranda Hardin - Played by Christa
Mary Reynolds - played by Hercinia

Katsu Koga - played by Drake Valentine
Edward law - played by Deathnote
Victor Gruber - played by Rahatngt
??? - played by Blackestknight
??? - played by Paladinzenaku
??? - played by Prince Truhan
~Shadowfang~

kaz

I'm going to close applications for girls.  I dont want the game to get big, also I dont want one and one, I want more guys than girls, so for now the game is closed to girls, sorry Stargirl, if one of the girls drops out I'll let you know.

I will get a post up, we'll also have and OOC thread and I will make a Details thread.  Have think about your HARD LIMITS for this game, its going to be really important to make sure we all know what we will and wont do.

So we have 4 girls and 6 guys, thats a good mix.  OOC is gonna be the place to chat.  I'll lock this topic once all characters are here and we can discuss and plot in OOC.  I dont want anyone going off with one writer inparticular, the whole idea with this game is to have lots of nasty group sex.  Of course there will be one on one sex, its gotta happen, but on the whole I want this to be a multiple writers thread, orgies, contests, etc.

Any ideas, we'll throw them out to discuss in OOC.

SO all i am waiting for now is Blackestknights character, then we will have our 6th guy.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Hercinia

Clio

kaz

Ok here we go...

IC thread
OOC
GAME DETAILS
RECRUITMENT

We'll get the girls chatting, the guys can do some posts about what they are planning.  we'll chat in OOC from now on and leave this for recruitment :) incase any more guys pop in to join us.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...