Heroic Fantasy Desert Island Game (D&D 3.5) – (Need Male Characters)

Started by LisztesFerenc, May 29, 2011, 09:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheHangedOne

I've edited my previous post with character history and an inventory list.

Addendum: By the way, if any other human players want to start play with their character  knowing Redrick, feel free to discuss details with me.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

ofDelusions

My character sheet: http://www.dndsheets.net/view.php?id=18538

Bio and history will come before end of the week I hope. Peraps even today.

TheHangedOne

Quote from: ofDelusions on June 07, 2011, 12:26:10 PM
My character sheet: http://www.dndsheets.net/view.php?id=18538

Bio and history will come before end of the week I hope. Peraps even today.
Sorry, the requested character can not be shown. Either you don't have permission to edit it, the sheet isn't publicly viewable, or the character does not exist.
Check out my poet tree!

ofDelusions

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

ofDelusions

Just realised I need to drop my backbag on the ground before every fight, so that I can use my Snowflake wardance D:

Oh well, need to murder some goblin for handy haversack or something xD

Ixy

Hi guys-- I've submitted a barbarian for this game, just so you know.  Hope it works out!

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

Healergirl

Lisztetferenec

If my math is accurate, my stat rolls came out to  29 points on the  buy system.  Can I wheedle three buy points out of you to adjust stats?

Altair1983

If their is still room id like to throw my hat in for this? though if im welcomed i made need some combing through of my sheet since this will be my first time using e6 rules.

LisztesFerenc

Sorry about my abscense, real life getting in the way.

Quote from: Healergirl on June 09, 2011, 10:52:59 AM
Lisztetferenec

If my math is accurate, my stat rolls came out to  29 points on the  buy system.  Can I wheedle three buy points out of you to adjust stats?

Part of the risk of rolling over using point buy is that you can end up with lower stats, but since your class lacks combat abilities I will allow it.

To evereyone: I am about to leave for two weeks, once I get back the game can begin. In the meanwhile if you could form some groups that would help me a lot, since if you all start in your own solo thread my ability to post will be spread thin.

If you still wish to join you can PM me or p[ost your character concept here, but it is unlikely I will be able to comment on it for two weeks.

KingandFatherland

Hey Lisztes, you know the details for my character already and whatnot - I'm just posting here to officially put myself in the roster, as it were, haha :P I'll IM you either now or two weeks from now (or whatever) and we'll go over the final details there and then...yeah.

By the way, Hello, Everyone ^^ Cool to see so many people getting involved in this game :D
For God, King and Fatherland, Ireland is United

Ixy

i agree... this looks like an exciting game, and I look forward to rping with so many people I haven't yet gotten to know.  I look forward to seeing what everyone came up with in a 'live' setting :)

Healergirl

Lisztesferenc,

Thanks, I would have been fine with a "live by the dice, die by the dice" answer, but I certainly appreciate the extra points.

And to make the GM's life easier, I agree wholeheartedly with his suggestion that we group up.  There are a lot of us, this is going to be a very ambitious project on his part.  If the GM isn't having fun, nobody will.

Ixy, you mentioned to me that you wanted to play in a game I was in, which I find very flattering.  I would be glad to start the game grouped with you.  I am running a human healer, what are you running?  RubySlippers has mentioned in-thread a desire to hook up with my character.  She is running an elven druid. Three is a good number to start with in play.  This is merely a suggestion on my part, what do the two of you think?

Shihong had speculated that his char and mine might be survivors from the same shipwreck. I'm cool with that, Shihong.  I see us as being separated by the wreck, neither of us knows the other is alive.  That could set up some interesting dynamics if we find our respective player groups working at cross-purposes when we meet in game.  What do you think?

Hmm.  The Major NPC power groups, several player factions - and not the stereotypical "balanced" adventuring parties either.  - who will certainly develop their own agendas.  We have a recipe for player versus player conflict here.  Not combat necessarily, but certainly conflict.

Fascinating situation.  I can't wait to see how it unfolds!

RubySlippers

I liked my dice rolls, oh yes they blew point buy away though.  :D

I have to remember to post my character later.

Crovonovin

That sounds perfectly workable to me, Healer!  It would be a fair bit more plausible to have them come from the same wreck, and having some sort of tie to someone else on the island right off the bat might prove useful, even if they take awhile to find one another again. 

RubySlippers

You could be lucky and be found by my Druidess either fleeing from the Drow or on the beach and my getting there to get anything good to trade and all I find are mouths to feed.  ;D

Healergirl

RubySlippers,

Pretty much what I was thinking, you find my char shortly after she washes ashore clinging to the bit of wreckage she has lashed herself and her gear to.  She wakes up and very much to her surprise is not choking on seawater in her lungs!

RubySlippers

And any other survivors could be with me, she is faction neutral pretty much save the drow elves and even there non-drow mercenaries she might have the odd trade with if its on her terms, plus she can take care of two more in her wilderness easily enough.

Ixy

I'm playing Xenathiel, a barbarian native to the island.  She lives near, but not among, the forest camp.  She's known to have allied herself to them on many occasions-- typically when it comes to finding or hunting Drow or bandits.
If she were aware of a shipwreck, she would certainly be interested-- as, certainly, would be other factions of the island.  It would give us a great chance to interact, which is what I'm hoping for.

Edit: I'm sorry about the massive size of that last image.  I scaled it down.

Healergirl

That sounds splendid, Ixy.  And my oh my, what a muscle babe that pic is!  Ahem.  <pretends she didn't write that and changes subject >  Time to get cracking on my Healer.

RubySlippers

Healergirl

27555   Noone or Anyone   2011-06-12 15:23:51   At 2011-06-12 15:23:51, Healergirl (uid: 25515) rolls: 6d4a12 Result: 24

My hitpoints roll.  OMG.  Well, I said I didn't want to play a combat monster, looks like Lady Luck took me at my word.

Edit:  wait, max roll for level one is what others have done.  Ok, change one of those ones to a four, makes 27.  Every little bit helps.

Crovonovin

Wonderful image Ixy!  If you still have the larger version, could you send it to me or post it here in a spoiler?  I've got a bit of a character art collection going 20+ Gigs or so and would love to make another addition!