Custom Arkham Horror Creations!

Started by Angie, May 19, 2015, 11:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angie

I spend my time making some custom tokens and stuff for Arkham Horror, and I decided to post it here:

http://i.imgur.com/o3vk22c.jpg

If you like it, let me know. If you have questions, tell me. And if you use it in one of your games, I'd love you forever.

EDIT: Yes it's a Five Nights at Freddy's thing. For those of you who play Arkham Horror, the "no banish" rule under A Family Outing is because I didn't want to make all the monsters Crescent monsters and I wanted to allow people to use the monsters for regular, non FNAV games.

If I had lawyers, this is probably where they would advise me to say this: Arkham Horror and anything related is a registered trademark of Fantasy Flight Games, Five Nights at Freddy's is owned by Scott Cawthon. All rights belong to the respective owners. I'm just a poor college kid who wanted to make something fun, please don't sue me.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Remiel

I love it.  You know--I wouldn't think these two things mash up so well together.  But they really do.

Angie

I know, right? The only thing that doesn't really work is the story reason for why all these things are at Velma's diner (I'll admit that I just conjured it out of thin air), but I think I did well with everything else-Bonnie and Chica only moving along one path mimics how they only came from one side in the game, Foxy was originally a Stalker that moved twice, which I realized didn't work with his in game character (which just blitzes you). Freddy being a free evade until Terror Level 4 is meant to be a subtle reference to how he doesn't show up til Night 4. Golden Freddy...I wanted to try and translate both his teleporting and how 'defeating' him requires lightning reflexes, I think it works out.

The entire scenario sheet is references to FNAF 1. I think I should edit "7th Day" to "Remove a Doom Token before the first Attack", to clear up confusion. The idea behind all the rules, however, is that the Ancient One is using the 'costumes' to further their own agenda, which is why when they beat an investigator, the Ancient One grows more powerful...but if the investigators win, the Ancient One dumped so much power into this plan that it suffers a massive set back (represented by sealing Velma's Diner, a place that isn't gonna burst, ever).

I guess I just like tooting my own horn :P
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!