Hunters [SoccorSara and Hairy]

Started by HairyHeretic, October 09, 2009, 12:48:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HairyHeretic

No problem. I'll likely be off to bed shortly, as it's nearing 1 a.m. here. I won't likely be posting again til tomorrow evening my time.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

SoccorSara

OK eating now then we can continue ok? I also thought of some nice twist for us too^_^, so i hope you like them

HairyHeretic

You can post now, and I may have time to in the morning. I'll be running a pen and paper game all day, so it will be evening my time before I can post regularly again.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

SoccorSara

Sara stared to the mans rough demean er as he did not seem as phased by the fact she had a gun to his head as most would. As she heard him speaking, her mind debated on whether to just shoot him before he could finish speaking or should she hear him out.

*During his us less speech she had tilted her head as her eyes seemed to glare over with a red look at the same moment she seemed to get a bit angered by his words, also pressing the barrel a bit harder against his skin to alert him to watch what he says next. However the red look in her eyes was not natural and only showed for a moment.

*finally as his speech began to finish she looked to him as her long hair was brushed away* amateur huh you have no idea what you are getting yourself into do you? Ha and you call yourself a professional? Do you even know why there is a nest here you moron. *she paused as she lifted the gun away knowing there was bigger threats in the area* Have you ever heard of a leech boss? yea and it's very possible one is in there right now as you ramble on about being a pro.*Taking a step back* without me all of you would have died here tonight, and right now i would have no problem walking over corpse so i suggest you stand your ass up and get ready for a fight. Because if he is in there your men wont last 10 seconds.

Now get up and i suggest you come with me if you want to live this out,*she turned as she looked towards the main house thinking of the best way to go about getting in and doing the job* I am the only one that can kill this sob so you need me but i can't do it alone so we need each other, now what do you say we stop comparing sizes now and do this?

SoccorSara

I was wondering is that better? Like i tried to put it more in the same moment as with you so like that?

HairyHeretic

Like I said, there's no real right and wrong way to write. That reads fine though.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

SoccorSara

Alright, then i am getting the hang of it and we can continue if you wish^_^. I get more about now about what you want so i say let's do it! hehe.

HairyHeretic

"The correct term is Master Vampire." replied Blake. "And since they've been keeping quiet there's no way of telling if one is there or not. If there is, it dies, same as the rest. I've killed them before, I'll kill them again." He slapped his hand lightly against the matt black stock of the large gun he carried. "A few rounds from this and they don't tend to get back up again."

Most monsters could shrug off normal rounds, which was why the rounds he carried were anything but normal. In the pistols, cold iron hollowpoints, capped with a graphite tip, and containing a liquid mix of holy water and silver, with a tiny ball of white phosphorus at the centre. Guaranteed to ruin the day of just about any supernatural critter he'd ever heard off or come across. The shotgun shells were similar, and the modified PAPOP rifle, while looking like it should be in some sci fi movie, carried a decent supply of both.

"As for the rest of my men, this was supposed to be recon til you blundered in to it. Now I have to go do things the messy way, before they scatter. You want to take point, be my guest."

Blake extended his hand in a gesture towards the door, then holstered his pistol and brought the stock of the rifle up against his shoulder, flicking the selector to semi auto bursts. He took a set of odd looking goggles from his belt and slipped them on, smiling when they linked up with the sensors in the rest of his gear.

"Let's go."

Cattle die, kinsmen die

SoccorSara

You don't understand*Sara had looked at him, almost with a fit of rage as she slammed him up against the building's wall, causing it to shudder.* This macho crap you got going won't work, this is not just a normal Master Vampire, You don't understand so you better start, or you will die*she had let go of him which the rage was building as he was speaking and having a cocky way about his words.

*As she herself checked both side pistols, making sure her swords were in place, her clips were full, and her mind was set but only on one thing.* OK when we do this let your men focus on the goons, we need to get to the master and fast, if he gets away we are looking at a much bigger problem then one,simple,small nest here. The entire town is in danger, keep your head on and let's do this.*Oddly as she had looked at him giving a very faint smile, this man... he reminded her of someone in the past, the way he acted and talked. The way he took care of himself, but who was he?.

*Sara had stayed close to the wall of the building as she being paced but not moving too slow yet careful, as well. *Both guns drawn she neared the corner and made sure he had her back before they rushed into an allmost certain death.

HairyHeretic

Blake had considered putting a short burst into her when she slammed him up against the wall. Only years of discipline prevented it. He let her rant, keeping his peripheral vision open for any other signs of movement. Thankfully there was none, so she got to live a little longer.

Idiot civilian. he thought. Hasn't the first damn clue, does she? You want to run in there like Rambo, be my guest. He gave his head a small shake and let her get far enough ahead that a single burst on her wouldn't end up catching him as well.

He flipped the sensors on his gun over to thermographic overlay, and panned the thin metal wall surrounding the door. A single figure was painted, crouched about 2 yards back from the door, on the side that would be shielded by the door itself. He drew one pistol, popping the clip and replacing it with one containing AP rounds. He paused next to the spot where the Renfield was crouched, and calmly put a double tap through into its head. The muted cough of the silencer would likely draw his newfound companions attention, but he made sure the one inside was down before he turned his attention back to her.

"Clear."

Cattle die, kinsmen die

SoccorSara

Hey i am really sorry i have not replyed in a bit, some school stuff and other stuff came up so i have been alil busy, ill get back to it asap tho.

HairyHeretic

Not a problem. You might want to set yourself up a thread for Apologies and Absences, where that sort of thing normally gets posted.

Cattle die, kinsmen die