Back after a LONG absence - F seeking M/F - Check me out!

Started by EnduringHope, June 12, 2016, 02:45:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EnduringHope

Hey everyone! After a VERY long time being away from the boards, I'm back and looking to start some new one and one role plays. :-) I'm into writing and reading long descriptions and nice, meaty posts. Also, I'm into romance. Oh, and if you cannot use proper grammar and resort to just slang in your writing, I'll pass. Another thing that might be a deal breaker for some of you is that I only play female characters and do hetero role plays. I don't care if you are a female playing a male! If you're good at it, more power to you!

Additionally, if you want to check out my, as of yet, simple list of ons and offs, check out my signature. I'm working on it, so if you've got a question, just ask it! If you'd like to read any of these introductions before starting, I can definitely do that for you.

Now, the ideas!

For the Throne
Set during a medieval war between twin brothers that has dragged on for years, this would deal with the issues of loyalty. My character is on one side of the battle, your own would be on the other. Think almost like Game of Thrones for this idea. We'd have to discuss where we would want to go with this a bit before we dove into it.

The Buzz About Court
One of those typical "new girl in court" type of role plays. Boring, but can be fun. I would like to see her befriend someone in the stables or something like that, which causes a great deal of unrest and gossip. This friendship sparks something more, leading to her outright exile from court.

Return to Me
This ones the most "romance-y" of all of them. Set after the American Revolution, a young woman awaits the return of her friend from war. Of course, war and time both take their toll. The two former friends give into their newfound urges. Additionally, I have an introduction written for a Civil War Era role play surrounding the daughter of a West Point administrator and a Southern-bred West Point cadet leading up to the war. Would be interested to see how people from different sides of the conflict establish a relationship and deal with standards of the day.

Just a Small Town
Set during World War II, this would be in small town in the United States in 1942. My character is a waitress in the local diner and she meets your character just before he receives his draft letter. Throughout his service, they exchange letters with rather intimate details and promises.  He would come back on leave before shipping out. Where would their relationship stand?

I also don't have any ready-written introductions for these, but I do enjoy Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, and Arthurian legends.

As you can see, I'm into Americana-type stories. I know this isn't everyone's cup of tea. Hopefully someone is drawn in by at least one of these...
If you can't handle me at my worse, you don't deserve me at my best.

Want to woo me?
You better romance me.

EnduringHope

If you can't handle me at my worse, you don't deserve me at my best.

Want to woo me?
You better romance me.