Guild of Mages (Pathfinder)

Started by Sethala, July 02, 2013, 12:59:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EroticFantasyAuthor

Came across the picture awhile ago via a kind poster in Finders & Seekers, seemed like a great campaign for it.

Currently looking over the witch.

Sethala

eBadger

Went with a Tengu Transmuter instead...pulled some ideas from my last concept and added a strong penchant for trickery.  She's very much a shapeshifter, though, so expect lots of forms. 

Will have a character sheet done tomorrow, probably. 

Oh, and giving her Bartending to help with the guild slash brothel.  And alchemy to make the bartending more fun (aphrodisiac drinks, anyone?  Or was that the powder that turns your skin blue?  Whichever, have fun!)

eBadger

Finally sorted out my inspiration: 

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Arianna Morgan
Kitsune Transmuter

Background:
Arianna began her life as a simple fox; perhaps a bit more lithe and cunning than her fellows, but unexceptional until she was summoned by a young transmuter to become his familiar.  Arianna was initially resentful, unleashing her ire at captivity in surprising and destructive ways.  Fortunately her new master found the antics charming and slowly won her over: they spent many years adventuring together, working for a Guild, and finally in seclusion.  The name and exact fate of Arianna's master is unclear: she has stated at various times that he was devoured by demons, ascended to immortality, or was simply passed out drunk when she left.  Some members of the Guild suspect she's still in regular communication with him.  Whatever the real situation, Arianna was the recipient of a powerful form of transmutation before she was released; life as a Kitsune allowed her to keep her memories, her vulpine nature, and maintain some shapeshifting abilities of her own. 

Although at first somewhat adrift, it quickly became apparent to Arianna that she had learned a very great deal at her master's side.  Her smattering of absorbed magical knowledge and few humble skills were, she came to realize, far more than many so-called wizards could claim.  For now she's settled into the Guild as Mistress Artisan, forging equipment as she works on her abilities and adjusts to life as a human.  She maintains her sharp sense of humor; combined with her penchant for alchemy, the rest of the staff are wary of any food or drink she's handled.  She wouldn't harm someone, but sees little reason not to spike a chaste monk's drink with aphrodisiacs or turn a bard's voice to a croak for an evening.  The same humor sometimes becomes evident in her magical items, although she's careful to make these particularly subtle or somewhat positive. 

Perhaps as a result of her time as a familiar - a position where being ignored is routine - she is surprisingly fond of simple observation.  She is fascinated with people, sexuality, manners, and behavior.  At times she will even contrive a situation simply to take note of how people react. 

Although now technically a kitsune, Arianna has had few relations with others of her race and doesn't consider herself one of them.  She makes no attempt to hide her nature, but is more frequently found as either human or fox, with her kitsune form as a somewhat awkward halfway point. 

Orientation: Arianna is very mercurial and unpredictable, but she is typically dominant - or at least not submissive - and very voyeuristic.  Otherwise, her attractions are haphazard to say the least, but generally don't exclude anything.  She tends to "facilitate" between others, sometimes with their consent and other times despite it.  She's also been known to intentionally prevent coitus just to enjoy the passionate frustration of her victims. 

Maid's Uniforms: These four sets of clothing appear to be high quality, risque maid's uniforms: boots, stockings, elbow length gloves, hair ribbons, choker, corset and abbreviated skirt in black silk and white lace.  They have no effect when worn; however, when activated with a command word they rise into motion as though worn by an invisible girl.  They perform menial duties as commanded, as per the Unseen Servant spell, and serve as domestic staff and waitresses.  There's a certain erotic styling to them: the figures are lithe and graceful, with no covering on the chests or undergarments.  There's nothing to be seen, but the feel is completely realistic: and depending upon Arianna's whim the Maids can sometimes be turned to other uses.  Inspirational image. 

Character Sheet

NicciKotor

Quote from: eBadger on July 05, 2013, 09:12:30 PM

Arianna Morgan
Kitsune Transmuter

Background:
Arianna began her life as a simple fox; perhaps a bit more lithe and cunning than her fellows, but unexceptional until she was summoned by a young transmuter to become his familiar.  Arianna was initially resentful, unleashing her ire at captivity in surprising and destructive ways.  Fortunately her new master found the antics charming and slowly won her over: they spent many years adventuring together, working for a Guild, and finally in seclusion.  The name and exact fate of Arianna's master is unclear: she has stated at various times that he was devoured by demons, ascended to immortality, or was simply passed out drunk when she left.  Some members of the Guild suspect she's still in regular communication with him.  Whatever the real situation, Arianna was the recipient of a powerful form of transmutation before she was released; life as a Kitsune allowed her to keep her memories, her vulpine nature, and maintain some shapeshifting abilities of her own. 

Although at first somewhat adrift, it quickly became apparent to Arianna that she had learned a very great deal at her master's side.  Her smattering of absorbed magical knowledge and few humble skills were, she came to realize, far more than many so-called wizards could claim.  For now she's settled into the Guild as Mistress Artisan, forging equipment as she works on her abilities and adjusts to life as a human.  She maintains her sharp sense of humor; combined with her penchant for alchemy, the rest of the staff are wary of any food or drink she's handled.  She wouldn't harm someone, but sees little reason not to spike a chaste monk's drink with aphrodisiacs or turn a bard's voice to a croak for an evening.  The same humor sometimes becomes evident in her magical items, although she's careful to make these particularly subtle or somewhat positive. 

Perhaps as a result of her time as a familiar - a position where being ignored is routine - she is surprisingly fond of simple observation.  She is fascinated with people, sexuality, manners, and behavior.  At times she will even contrive a situation simply to take note of how people react. 

Although now technically a kitsune, Arianna has had few relations with others of her race and doesn't consider herself one of them.  She makes no attempt to hide her nature, but is more frequently found as either human or fox. 

Orientation: Varies, although typically dominant.  Arianna is very mercurial and unpredictable, but she is typically dominant - or at least not submissive - and very voyeuristic.  She tends to "facilitate" between others, sometimes with their consent and others despite it.  She's also been known to intentionally prevent coitus, to enjoy the passionate frustration of her victims. 

Maid's Uniforms: These four sets of clothing appear to be high quality, risque maid's uniforms: boots, stockings, elbow length gloves, hair ribbons, choker, corset and abbreviated skirt in black silk and white lace.  They have no effect when worn; however, when activated with a command word they rise into motion as though worn by an invisible girl.  They perform menial duties as commanded, as per the Unseen Servant spell, and serve as domestic staff and waitresses.  There's certain an erotic styling to them: the figures are lithe and graceful, with no covering on the chests or undergarments.  There's nothing to be seen, but the feel is completely realistic: and depending upon Arianna's whim the Maids can sometimes be turned to other uses. 

Character Sheet

That's not a kitsune at all!
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

eBadger

Muse

*Waves* 

I'll probably sit this one out, but if there's a roll the party still needs send me a PM and I'll hop right in? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Anon315

eBadger

Is this issue that the pic lacks cutesy ears, or did I miss something?  I admit this is the first kitsune I've put together, and I'm still somewhat new to pathfinder (I dropped out of the d&d genre when they replaced 3.5). 

If the pic...eh, you'll have to imagine.  I spent several hours trying to find better.  I found this and was very tempted but she looks too dour, and I'm not a fan of animated pics, usually. 

NicciKotor

Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

spooky

I think it's fine. In my mind's eye.. I see her fox ears and canine eyes
I have taken The Oath of Drake.

Sethala

Quote from: eBadger on July 05, 2013, 09:12:30 PM

Arianna Morgan
Kitsune Transmuter

Background:

Although now technically a kitsune, Arianna has had few relations with others of her race and doesn't consider herself one of them.  She makes no attempt to hide her nature, but is more frequently found as either human or fox, with her kitsune form as a somewhat awkward halfway point. 

Orientation: Arianna is very mercurial and unpredictable, but she is typically dominant - or at least not submissive - and very voyeuristic.  Otherwise, her attractions are haphazard to say the least, but generally don't exclude anything.  She tends to "facilitate" between others, sometimes with their consent and other times despite it.  She's also been known to intentionally prevent coitus just to enjoy the passionate frustration of her victims. 

Maid's Uniforms: These four sets of clothing appear to be high quality, risque maid's uniforms: boots, stockings, elbow length gloves, hair ribbons, choker, corset and abbreviated skirt in black silk and white lace.  They have no effect when worn; however, when activated with a command word they rise into motion as though worn by an invisible girl.  They perform menial duties as commanded, as per the Unseen Servant spell, and serve as domestic staff and waitresses.  There's a certain erotic styling to them: the figures are lithe and graceful, with no covering on the chests or undergarments.  There's nothing to be seen, but the feel is completely realistic: and depending upon Arianna's whim the Maids can sometimes be turned to other uses.  Inspirational image. 

Character Sheet

Looks good to me.

eBadger

Yay!  I'll have a post up in a few.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Finishing up my own character, sorry it's taking a bit  :-\

Edit: Post character here first and then in character sheet thread?

Sethala

Yeah, probably best to let me have a look at it first.

EroticFantasyAuthor

EroticFantasyAuthor

Amatha Anathvan

Character Sheet should be done, sorry for the delay.

Sethala