Werewolves XI [[Villagers Win]]

Started by Autumn Sativus, November 27, 2009, 04:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadySky

LadySky admits that Lunarking did show up at her dress shop late in the night, quite drunk. "I have no clue as to what he did before he stumbled into my home however." she replies, watching him carefully.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Lunarking

Listens to Lady Sky Cringle and thinks. "Well, while in the sheriffs office I found booze and drank a lot due to stress.. Then I woke up in your room. I swear that if I turned to something furry and killed someone then I don't remember it. Sky, do you remember what I said?"

Transgirlenstein

Izu was the last person I saw with poor Ryven.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Lunarking

" I thought he was to. Eh right now I change my thinking to undecided."

Izu

Izu was still crying rather uncontrollably, not caring that his elbows were bleeding from falling on the ground earlier. He looks at Lunarking when people start blaming him. Izu didn't know him all that well, so he was ready to believe that the stranger could kill his Ryven.

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Diabolus Lupus

Diabolus woke slowly as usual, wondering if it was worth it to even get up. She made a mental note to find a better mattress as she slowly rolled out of bed and slipped her shoes on, having slept in her clothes. She yawned as she walked over to Ryie's room.

"Hey, Ryie, I'm heading over to the muffin shop to get some breakfast." She announced through the door.

With that she headed outside and down to the muffin shop. She stopped at the commotion outside Izu's place. "Hey..uh..what's going.." She stopped talking as she saw Ryven's dead body. She hadn't really known the man, but it was still disturbing to see a dead body. She backed off slowly feeling a little queasy. It seemed that most people were convinced that Lunarking was the culprit, but the fact that the body was outside Izu's home seemed rather damning.

Trieste

( Lunarking, you will get a chance to change your vote before anyone is lynched, but voting for 'undecided' really makes it harder on the GM... when you have an idea of who you now want to vote for, you can change it. Just FYI.   ::) )

Izu

Izu looked at Diabolus, shaking his head. "It wasn't my home! It was Ryven's!" He cried, gasping for air as it was rather hard to talk. "Ryven let me stay with him..." He cried, burying his face in his hands.

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

LadySky

"You did not say much at all Lunarking, you were drunk and fell asleep quickly." LadySky responds. She moves to try and comfort Izu, wrapping her arms around him gently. "I am so sorry for your loss Izu!" she tells him sadly.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Lunarking

"Ladysky, Do you know which direction I came from or anything of that sort before I entered your humble abode?"

LadySky

"No actually all I know for sure is that you broke into my home and scared me silly, I was upstairs at the time, spying on my neighbor Xandi minding my own business."  ::)

Lunarking

Gasps. " I broke into your house?"

Pixilicious

I am sorry, Lunarking, but there are just some things in your story that don't add up.
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

Lunarking

Diabolus Lupus

Diabolus looked a bit shocked. "I'm sorry, Izu. I wasn't paying attention where everyone was moving into yesterday. Though it still seems rather suspicious to me."

Lunarking

Is now just staring at Ryven's corpse in shock.

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes
Lunarking: 9 votes - Eden, Ladysky, Xandi, Teno, Izu, Pixi, Scott, Marg, country
Izu: 2 votes - Transgirlenstein, Diabolus Lupus
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Scott

Scott jumps on the band wagon because he has no idea about anything Lunarking.

Marguerite

"I doubt Izu would kill Ryven and the man is in mourning for goodness sake. I say Lunarking took the best muffin man from our village."
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Lunarking

Glares at Scott. " You're just mean..."

Scott

country

Wakens wonderfully refreshed with the most delightful aches and tender bits.  Looks about with anticipation for Xandi then, hearing all the commotion from the street, throws open the window to view a scene of carnage with everyone screaming Lunarking

Elandra

She woke up, stretched and smiled at Scott still sleeping beside her. Smiling, she kissed him on the nose and slipped from beneath the covers and padded towards their small kitchen. She had prepared a nice breakfast which she brought to him so they could enjoy it in bed. Once done, she dressed and went out to greet other villagers, it was then she had discovered that Ryven had been murdered.

“Oh no and here I was looking forward to warm muffin,” she mumbled to no one in particular, “who could kill such a kind man?” she continued.

Listening to what the other villagers had said, she began to nod her head, especially when Scott voiced his opinion. Your right, Lunarking must have done it.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Remiel

Remiel slowly ascended into consciousness. The first thought that came to his slowly-wakening mind was, "why am I wearing assless chaps?"*

Then the events of last night stampeded into memory, and he grinned a little guiltily. Peeling off the chaps, and giving them back to Trieste, he shrugged back into his own clothes and wandered out to see what the day would bring.

The news of Ryven's death spread quickly, and upon hearing it, Remiel fell to his knees.  "Why is it always the beautiful ones who are the first to die?!?" he bawled, tears running down his cheeks, his hands outstretched toward the sky, as if demanding some divine explanation for all of the madness and chaos.

After he'd had a good cry, he stood up and blew his nose.  "Too many people are jumping on the bandwagon too fast," he said.  "I believe Lunarking is innocent, despite his accusations of me.  My Izu-radar is going off," he added, "but I'm going to have to lodge of vote for Scott." 

---
*Which is never a good thought to have when you're not sure what happened last night, where you are, or whose bed you are lying in.

Autumn Sativus

Quote from: Remiel on December 05, 2009, 05:01:42 PM
The news of Ryven's death spread quickly, and upon hearing it, Remiel fell to his knees.  "Why is it always the beautiful ones who are the first to die?!?" he bawled, tears running down his cheeks, his hands outstretched toward the sky, as if demanding some divine explanation for all of the madness and chaos.
Because I f***ing said so. >:)
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~