Gundam Academy Recruitment Thread (LGBTQ Friendly)

Started by Mac84, March 13, 2015, 10:10:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mac84

In the Distant Future, There lays a school on an island in the middle of the pacific ocean. This school is a special school as its students are different from normal Students. Every student attending is the incarnation of Mobile Suits that has fought Battles on Land, Sea, Air, and even Space through out time, and space. The School is funded from various Organizations, and Governments from around the World. Organizations like Celestial Being, OZ, Blue Earth, and the Romafeller Foundation. These Girls are brought here to train, and be taught their heritage, and learn to harness their tremendous power. 

This is a Slice of Life/Plot Driven story that mixes elements of Infinite Stratos, Upotte, and Kantai Collection. All students are Female. All MS, and Gundams from any Gundam Franchise (except for SD types) are allowed. Multiple characters are allowed

The School's Principle Is Abrahim Revil.

Vice Principle Haman Khan

Councilor: Noah Bright

Dormitory Administrators (Den-Mothers) Lycus Clyne, and Meer Campbell

Head Combat Instructor: Ramba Ral

Owner, operator of the Archangel Cafe: Iori Rinko.

(Other positions as I can think of good Cameos. :P )

The School is broken into three different Facilities.

The Educational Facilities where Classes are held, as well as a Cafeteria for students to purchase Meals turning the day.

The Dormitories where all Students are required to Live turning their duration at the Academy. Each Student is given their own Room to prevent clashes. Each Room comes equipped with a Full Size bed, A small Kitchenette, and table. INFONET access (covers Internet, TV, Communications). A small Patio/Balcony. A Water Closet (Toilet). Each Floor has its own Shower facility. The Dorms also has a large scale Japanese style Bath. 

The Training Facility dominates the Majority of the Island, almost 2/3 the Island's surface area. It has various simulated Regions from Forest, Mountain, Urban, Desert, Beach. Etc. THe Largest Facility within the Training Facility is the Colosseum. An enormous Arena were Testing, and Exhibition are held. It can Simulate Zero Gravity as well. Any, and all disputes are settled in the Colosseum.

The Island does have a small town where Girls can go to relax, see a movie, buy clothes, shop for Weapons, Parts, Groceries. Eat out. The Island is resupplied every Sunday.

There is also beach access for residents of the Island.

When the Girls transform, It is called "Immersing"

Levels of Immersion.

Level 1: Normal. MS Girls have no armor or weapons. They appear in their School Uniform

Level 2: Armor. MS Girl has access to weapons, and armor that appears around her Hips, Chest, Shoulders, Forearms/hands, and Lower legs, and boots.

Level 3: (WIP) Full Immersion: The Girl physically becomes the MS. However this mode drains energy, and Stamina as an exponential rate. Thus making it extremely difficult to maintain for very long periods of time. (Currently working out the kinks of this, and will notify when available.)

All Faculty has Controllers that would cancel MS Girl Immersion level.

We have a hand full of players, but looking for more. :-)

Here is a place that has numerous pictures of Gundam Girls for you to look at if you want ideas.
Gundam Girls

Character Sheet Thread

OOC Thread

Main Thread

Mobile Suit/Gundams spoken for.

Gouf Custom
Strike Freedom Gundam
GM II Sniper Custom K9
Wing Zero
Sandrock
Gundam Astray Blue Frame Second L
God Gundam.
Gundam Kirios
Bawoo
Unicorn

Sasquatch421

Ya know? This sounds pretty good... Considered my interest piqued!

Silk

Mac84

I'm very happy to hear you both are interested in this. :-)

Do either of you have questions?

Mac84

Sasquatch421

I honestly don't have any questions at the moment.... Though at the moment I call out the God Gundam...

Mac84

Sasquatch421

Oh, yes! Though I was going to make some smart ass question about an Orbital Frame academy with their mechs and "Cock" pits! Just got to put a character together though, I'm still recovering from a couple of days of work.

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Sasquatch421

Actually I did think of a question... Using the God Gundam for a character, would I be able to alter the character sheet to list her techniques?

Not sure about any other characters yet... Though a Heavyarms Kai might be fun, even if the poor girl would go broke paying for ammo. Actually that might be interesting to play out!

Mac84

yes you can mod the character sheet to reflex her techniques since she really doesn't use weapons except for her sword.

Sasquatch421

Good to go, I'll get to work on it... I might have found a pic to use as her normal form as well. The pic you put up looks a lot like Kanu from IkkiTousen only with different colored hair, but that's easily fixed. Just a hair color change when she goes level 2....

Zeth

Mac84, May I  play the Tall Geese even though she is not technically a Gundam? Would Tall Geese be a teacher character or big sister character to other Gundam Wing girls because in Gundam Wing Tall Geese was used as a basis for many Mobile Suit Designs?

Mac84

yes, any, and All Mobile Suit, and Gundams are open. So long as another player is not playing it. the only exception are SD Gundams/Mobile suits

Mac84

We still have openings or more players. :-)

akirakaneda

This rp looks it will interesting, Im in, now I just need to find a zaku cutie

Mac84

Zeth

Here is another version if you think the bandaged eye is too much.

Eliteempire

Oh no. Was i too late to claim Zaku-chan? The superior Gundam?

Avalon29

Eliteempire

Not now then. I'll claim her. Zaku master race.

Mac84

Alright, please post her profile in the character thread:

Character thread

Mac84

We're still open for new players. :D

Keelan

I almost want to toss my hat in with Nobel Gundam (the Swedish one from Gundam G), but I can't find it in girl form...

Mac84

You don't have to find a specific picture of your chosen MS in a Female form. you can use two separate pictures, or a good written description of what she looks like. :-)