Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magma1519

A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Spell

*Lazily summons the win*
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Lucinda

Wins hard and fast over and over again until she can hardly stand any more!
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Chevalier des Poissons

-takes win from luci when she can't stand anymore-
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Sukada

*Kicks the win away from shammy and steals it all for himself*

Mistress Maro

-jumps on the Suka's back and takes the Win.- Mew~ Teeheh. -nuzzles before running off.-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-tackles Maro, gropes, intercepts her, takes the win and lurves on. Everything within the time limit of one second-
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Le RandomBloke

Smooooooth operatooooooooor

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Mistress Maro

is successfully molested in less then a second. Purrs and takes Win back.-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Le RandomBloke

To truly win one must write a superduperlong story so fascinating and so quickly written that people don't get the time to click the reply button before reading the entire thing.

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Mistress Maro

-just Wins because it is easier.- =o.o=

Chris Rock

Le RandomBloke

Thou haveth noth honourth!

Yes, placing th after every word makes it old english. Science said so.

Magma1519

E=mc I win because scienece proved it

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

Mistress Maro

Maro Win's because Magma spells poorly. Mew. Heh.

Chris Rock

Le RandomBloke

Magma1519

I admit the error but not defeat. I win

Mistress Maro

The Maro always Wins in the end. =P

Chris Rock

Magma1519

Is willing to test Maro's "end"

Mistress Maro

Wonders what Magma would do if she hit him in the head with her pillows randomly.-

Chris Rock

Le RandomBloke

.:.:.:.:.:.:. /// \\\ and such

Lucinda

I think th at the end of every word makes you sound like Daffy duck. Oh well. WINS
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

Le RandomBloke

Daffy Duck this speaks ye olde english!

La la la win.

Lucinda

Le RandomBloke

Le non! Le victory est, est... MINE!

Lucinda

WIN! Voila, c'est finis!